Are Black people unadventurous?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Linda@Ejimofor
Egg
Egg

Post by Linda@Ejimofor »

Can`t you cal travelling abroad also an adventure?

I mean , all the black peepz i know have traveled from country to country while my own Dutch peepz prefer staying in their own country :mrgreen: :wink:
Did you know that i`m the first person in my family who traveled to Africa and 6 other country`s? :mrgreen:
Travelling is also quitte an adventure and i prefer travelling and meeting other people over skiing and bungee jumping . I prefer gaining knowledge and that`s what you gain from traveling abroad! :wink: :mrgreen:
Love goes beyond race and color!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

It just occured to me, supposing you go balooning in Lagos and hang for Nepa pole? Or you sky dive land in area-boy territory. :lol: :lol: I don't know why, but i derfinitely feel we are less inclined to engage in such activities - maybe becos like Cellular talk, life for Black man in itself na epic adventure. :wink:
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

airwolex wrote:It just occured to me, supposing you go balooning in Lagos and hang for Nepa pole? Or you sky dive land in area-boy territory. :lol: :lol: I don't know why, but i derfinitely feel we are less inclined to engage in such activities - maybe becos like Cellular talk, life for Black man in itself na epic adventure. :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: There are definitely some no go area for Nigeria unless ofcourse you pay "Owo Ile". :lol:
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Linda@Ejimofor wrote:Can`t you cal travelling abroad also an adventure?

I mean , all the black peepz i know have traveled from country to country while my own Dutch peepz prefer staying in their own country :mrgreen: :wink:
Did you know that i`m the first person in my family who traveled to Africa and 6 other country`s? :mrgreen:
Travelling is also quitte an adventure and i prefer travelling and meeting other people over skiing and bungee jumping . I prefer gaining knowledge and that`s what you gain from traveling abroad! :wink: :mrgreen:
Most blacks don't travel abroad for mere adventure. Its either we are seeking something like educational qualification or just plane money, better life etc. One thing i have noticed is, it you tell a black man there is spirit somewhere, he will run away. But tell the same to a white man, he will draw nearer to try and investigate.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Monescafe
Egg
Egg

Post by Monescafe »

I think it's a misconception.

Everytime my neighbor goes to F-street or Hustler to get his daily intake of biologically educational videos he sees a lot of black people buying not only movies but all kind of RELATED TOOLS. In fact he told me that the "viewing and liberating" room in the back is dominated by African-Americans.

I could be wrong but that's what my neighbor told me.
Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

Monescafe, Only your neighbor? Are you sure you arent speaking from first-hand experience?
Real Madrid - The Greatest Club on Earth!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Talk IT wrote: One thing i have noticed is, it you tell a black man there is spirit somewhere, he will run away. But tell the same to a white man, he will draw nearer to try and investigate.
This reminds me of a joke one of our lecturers in Lagos once told us.
He said if you tell an Oyibo man: "Mr Prescot, I'm afraid you have cancer", he will reply "Oh dear. Why is this happening to me? There must be a cause doctor"

Say the same thing to 'Mr Esubiojo', and he will reply "Oh God. Who is doing this to me! What have I done to them?"

Obviously, the lines of enquiry shoot off in two opposite directions. No plaudits for guessing which of them comes up with results.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
realtrouble

Post by realtrouble »

Cellular wrote:When man pekin dey worried about how to chop una dey tok about Adventure? :shock:

Nonsense pipul...

Unless money dey for di end of am... wetin I take adventure dey do? Being Black and African is adventurous enuff for moi!
Then be innovative and find solutions to ya problems.

Adventure a reward for success.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

realtrouble wrote:
Cellular wrote:When man pekin dey worried about how to chop una dey tok about Adventure? :shock:

Nonsense pipul...

Unless money dey for di end of am... wetin I take adventure dey do? Being Black and African is adventurous enuff for moi!
Then be innovative and find solutions to ya problems.

Adventure a reward for success.
WTF :?: :?: :?: :?:

Adventure a reward for success :?: in what planet :?:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!