MODERATORS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Monescafe
Egg
Egg
MODERATORS

Post by Monescafe »

Is it in any way possible to locate an old thread from the old forum and transfer it here? It was the one where Anikulapo loaned one of his SUV's, his house was stormed at 3 in the morning by the Washington police and he was handcuffed and paraded in front of the whole neighborhood in his tight pink Victoria Secret's underwear showing those lovely bottom cheeks.

Please locate this thread. I will donate $100.
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

Look who is back......you sabi disappear sha, Monescafe!
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What the Fuuk?

Yo Monescafe, I see say them don release you from Abu Gharib prison, but you still get ya Psycho-Sexual fixations/fantasies...........Nna, Baba Mullah, make you comot me from ya mind now abeg.....I no dey associate with Al-Qaeda :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anyway, Monescafe, welcome back...You used to be my boy, but I dont know what happened to you....But it's all good though...Life is too short :wink:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Monescafe
Egg
Egg

Post by Monescafe »

wassup dawg.

It was your abu ghraib message(about me planting road side bombs) that brought me back. I still can't stop laughing. :lol:

craze.

wassup Mudi.
living
Egg
Egg

Post by living »

Monescafe welcome from exile
Things might come to those who wait but only those things left behind by those who hustle-Abraham Lincoln
TD
Egg
Egg

Post by TD »

Homeboy,

For real, where have you been? :?: Anyway, welcome back and I hope you have developed a thicker skin than before.
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

The legend returns. Well comeback Monescafe. :P
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
Monescafe
Egg
Egg

Post by Monescafe »

thanks Maka, Living, thanks TD.

TD:

I hope so too but I don't know. Time will tell.
"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, King of Scotland and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular" :lol: