Video Action: Papillo Magic. ORGASMIC!!!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

dagooner
Egg
Egg

Post by dagooner »

GOOD ol' memories!!! :D :) :o 8) :lol:

This na confirmation say this 2K4 na year of blessing, wen I see the goals finish cum begin smile with tears of nostalgia running down my eyes, ma wife think say ma #s cum up for mega-loto!!!!! :lol: 8) :o :) :D :wink:

If only I fit take this thing do screen saver!!!! na to burn am for DVD, man get to get this in HARD copy for properity sake!!!!

Kai!!!! KANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (99-2K1) where are thou?????? :? :cry:
TRUTH is NOT Known by Its Popularity!!!!
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

Kai,
I can't stop replaying. Chelsea don suffer no be small! :mrgreen:
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
Pemba
Egg
Egg

Post by Pemba »

When Kanu is fighting for a contract he is one hell of a player.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Waffiman, how about that goal he scored against Spuds? :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Kojak
Egg
Egg

Post by Kojak »

Can any of you post the 1st ever nigerian world cup goal ?
( Rashidi Yekini's goal vs Bulgaria)
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

I remember watching that match that Saturday morning,i escaped my class to watch that.When u score goals like just know ya career is over because u will never score like that again in ya life.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

TYPICAL KANU FANS: If they are not excuse makers then they revel in PAST GLORY............. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Eagle Winged[/color] wrote:IAG, this one is for you :mrgreen:: http://www.nigerianwizardry.com/downloa ... m_1999.wmv
:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :x :twisted:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Eagle Winged wrote:IAG, this one is for you :mrgreen:: http://www.nigerianwizardry.com/downloa ... m_1999.wmv
EW, na God go bless you. Chie man no fit wait make ANC begin. :D
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Eagle Winged[/color] wrote:IAG, this one is for you :mrgreen:: http://www.nigerianwizardry.com/downloa ... m_1999.wmv
:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :x :twisted:
:D :lol: :D :lol: :D
soccermentality
Egg
Egg

Post by soccermentality »

Thank you guys for all the praises and support. I think you guys are the greatest fans. my career like every other players career has been plagued with ups and down, but I thank you guys for sticking behind me during my downs. I assure you guys I will continue to try my best to keep ur faith in me. I will work on my Consistency. Once again thank you guys for your support.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Gooner1 wrote:Waffiman, how about that goal he scored against Spuds? :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What about it? If not for the partiality of the referee, it should never have counted. Kanu delibrately and purposely pushed our defender backwards to create the space to score. In my opinion, that goal is nothing to write home about :evil:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

soccermentality wrote:Thank you guys for all the praises and support. I think you guys are the greatest fans. my career like every other players career has been plagued with ups and down, but I thank you guys for sticking behind me during my downs. I assure you guys I will continue to try my best to keep ur faith in me. I will work on my Consistency. Once again thank you guys for your support.
What the............... :?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]soccermentality[/color] wrote:Thank you guys for all the praises and support. I think you guys are the greatest fans. my career like every other players career has been plagued with ups and down, but I thank you guys for sticking behind me during my downs. I assure you guys I will continue to try my best to keep ur faith in me. I will work on my Consistency. Once again thank you guys for your support.
Who the _____ are you?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

And this is another classic piece all #$% fans will love to forget :lol:: http://www.nigerianwizardry.com/downloa ... l_2003.avi

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

That papillo goal against spurs na pure wickedness be dat one... if I be spurs fan, I go petition for the likes of Waffiman & Robbynice to be banned from this site for inhuman treatment of their fellow cybereagle... Pure wickedness! :mrgreen:
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Imagine if this na Okocha the ball go hit goal post... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

LMAO,IAG i no lie Kanu measure that guy height perfect,5'8 that was the guy back int he days.Kai i no go lie i go retire from International football if that happens to me.But then again Parlour was disgraced against Assenal :x
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]green4life[/color] wrote:That papillo goal against spurs na pure wickedness be dat one... if I be spurs fan, I go petition for the likes of Waffiman & Robbynice to be banned from this site for inhuman treatment of their fellow cybereagle... Pure wickedness! :mrgreen:
Oh just put a sock in it :x.

Africana
Egg
Egg

Post by Africana »

This is unfair. It is unprofessional for a professional to make fellow professionals look mediocre!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

omey2k4 wrote:LMAO,IAG i no lie Kanu measure that guy height perfect,5'8 that was the guy back int he days.Kai i no go lie i go retire from International football if that happens to me.But then again Parlour was disgraced against Assenal :x
Kai, Kanu just POSTERIZE di bobo. Chei, dis one pass in-yo-face! The thing me I like about Kanu be say those kind moves go result in goal. Okocha go height people, nutmeg goalkeeper and still manage to shoot over the bar, or of late, hit post! :evil:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

What is your height IAG?
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.