TIJANI VS KALU.....LAWAL VS OPABUNMI....CCC hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
TIJANI VS KALU.....LAWAL VS OPABUNMI....CCC hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post by ugly boy »

and the inform players have been decamped...lets see if Tijani makes the final 22 at the expense of Kalu ...I will personally hunt CCC down with area boys :twisted: ......
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

many threads dey wey dem been dey discuss this kind topic,why make anoda thread? :x
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

yes o! this is a spin off the original topic...how come they didnt tell tijani not to report to camp...tijani reports to camp 2 days later they decamp kalu....who is supposed to be decamped here :twisted:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

We do not know the final list, even if they are in the final list, I will disagree if Lawal and Tijani are there ahead of Kalu and Femi. But it is CCC's decision to make.

Ugly boy, we have disagreed with CCC methods, especially his hap-hazard squad and team selections. However my bro, there comes a time when all differences should be put aside for the common good. This na ANC, 'Back off' CCC abeg and let us be united in supporting our team and coaching staff.

I hope you see my point.
Last edited by Waffiman on Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

I feel u and I support the eagles 100% but if this ojoro happens I will voice it out ....but still back them anyways :mrgreen:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ugly boy wrote:I feel u and I support the eagles 100% but if this ojoro happens I will voice it out ....but still back them anyways :mrgreen:
you are incorrigible. :twisted: :twisted:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Enugu II
Re: TIJANI VS KALU.....LAWAL VS OPABUNMI....CCC hmmmmmmmmmmm

Post by Enugu II »

ugly boy wrote:and the inform players have been decamped...lets see if Tijani makes the final 22 at the expense of Kalu ...I will personally hunt CCC down with area boys :twisted: ......

Waffiman & Ugly Boy:

You perhaps have not followed recent reports on Kalu. If you read them, he was having a difficult time at the U-23 level and if you checked he was MIA in Dakar. Now to think that he deserves a shirt in the SE 22 may well be a tall order. I do not know whether Tijani or any or Lawal will make the Tunis team but you must surely know that Kalu or Opabunmi were never going to be automatic either. I frankly do not know how you can sit at home and decide that those two guys deserve shirts ahead of Tijani and Lawal. Btw, in my opinion, Opabunmi has never been a better player than Lawal and I thought you would infact carry a placard if Opabunmi made the team ahead of Lawal. :lol: :lol:
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Opabunmi is better than Lawal....I wish he started the match against argentina
Enugu II

Post by Enugu II »

Ugly Boy:

I certainly disagree on that. Opabunmi has huge potential and I had indicated that he will be the first of the U-17 at T & T to make the SE. That prediction came true. However, I must be the first to say that he has underwhelmed in the SE and he does not hold a candle to Lawal. AO gave him a start against England in the WC and what exactly did Opabunmi do with that start -- an anonymous outing was all he provided. Lawal may noyt have the flair of our most loved SE players but one thing that he will give you is 110% effort and we all know what he did in the quarters at the ANC 2002 and his contribution against Spain in 1998 and his versatility. I will be surprised if Opabunmi was to be picked ahead of him. However, I must say that I am not in Faroe to determine Lawal's current form or that of Opabunmi (who I understand is not even in Faroe).
Cross
Egg
Egg

Post by Cross »

Lawal brings a lot of industry, experience, discipline and well targeted canon shots to the table.
Opabunmi belongs to the U-23 team; his time will come.
If I were Ogbeche, I will also try to get on the U-23 train.
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

If Chukwu know wetin good for am, he no go carry Opabunmi go Tuinisia.
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Me I am not a Lawal fan at all o!!....Opabunmi wont make my final 22 either....but I still rate him better than Lawal...I don't think the left side of the eagles as detiorated to the point where a clubless lawal is our prime option
darkviper
Egg
Egg

Post by darkviper »

I agree with UGLY BOY ......... :shock:
every action has a reaction
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Thank you Ugly Boy,

While NFA loyalists, CCC fans will say their decisions to drop Opabunmi and Kalu is justified and allow players like Babangida and Lawal wow we wonder why Naija on all fronts continues to fall apart everyday.. Shame...
Soldier of Fortune...
chif456
Egg
Egg

Post by chif456 »

Why don't yall wait till we se the final 22. One must note that every coach that has coached eagles seems to love Lawal.. be they ICs or FCs , so he must bring something remarkable to the table.
ayohoff
Egg
Egg

Post by ayohoff »

lawal is years ahead of femi
great goal!
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

ayohoff wrote:lawal is years ahead of femi
Old news...Everyone knew Lawal was older than Femi.... :shock:
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Schillachi wrote:If Chukwu know wetin good for am, he no go carry Opabunmi go Tuinisia.

Shebi everybody was feeling sorry for you when Ayoakinfe and his boys were gang raping you, schillachi?
Only for you to turn out to be a super jerk. I'm very sorry for you, pal.
leftee
Egg
Egg

Post by leftee »

HMMMMM; We'll see. Tijani and lawal manning the wings. Uttaka and Osaze should be the ones IMHO
"If You Need a Helping Hand, You'll Find One at the End of Your Arm"
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TIJANI VS KALU.....LAWAL VS OPABUNMI....CCC hmmmmmmmmmmm

Post by theYemster »

ugly boy wrote:and the inform players have been decamped...lets see if Tijani makes the final 22 at the expense of Kalu ...I will personally hunt CCC down with area boys :twisted: ......
Do you honestly think CCC has the galls to drop Garba Lawal and TJ...really?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯