some pics from todays game

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

shaq wrote:Robby, what are you talking?.

You first need to eat some humble pies before you start any shrinning.
That's how it works.

YUJAM has eaten his own pies, now he's free to shrine all he wants.

I know IAG is still in denial, but we all know how badly he wants to shrine this boy 8)
Why should I eat some humble pie? I never doubted the boy's talent and capabilities on the green grass. I doubted his commitment and rightfully so. He stood us up several times and I have the right just like every other Nigerians to be mad at him. Imagine what his presence would have done in Tunisia. Anyway now that is back to his right senses and performed well on the green grass, I will praise and shrine him.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]uzoma007 Da CE Virus[/color] wrote:seriously whats wrong with that jersey, at least i know its better than the WC2K jersey + the Agbada Nike used to design for us B4, so what's una Beef?
It's either you are color blind or you lack fashion taste, but either way, you need strong, thick glasses to help you see.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]uzoma007 [/color]Da CE Virus wrote:seriously whats wrong with that jersey, at least i know its better than the WC2K jersey + the Agbada Nike used to design for us B4, so what's una Beef?
It's either you are color blind or you lack fashion taste, but either way, you need strong, thick glasses to help you see.
Look who's talking!!! Abegi make i hear word jo! :lol:
Peter Obi For President 2023
Kojak
Egg
Egg

Post by Kojak »

I'm glad to see Martins in green !!! :D
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]shaq[/color] wrote:I know IAG is still in denial, but we all know how badly he wants to shrine this boy 8)
Lai, lai, until he scores a hattrick in 3 consecutive matches for the SE, I will not back off. Since he has failed in his first match for the SE, you bet he is going to remain ahead of Kanu in my bashing piority list :P.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]shaq[/color] wrote:I know IAG is still in denial, but we all know how badly he wants to shrine this boy 8)
Lai, lai, until he scores a hattrick in 3 consecutive matches for the SE, I will not back off. Since he has failed in his first match for the SE, you bet he is going to remain ahead of Kanu in my bashing piority list :P.
The hateration is strong in this one ..
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Sweet photos.

Martins' half smile in that photo will have me sleeping well.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

The jersey used for the LG Cup was better!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Its a Goal[/color] wrote:
The hateration is strong in this one ..
This is not hate, I am just unforgiving. My bashing of him will last twice as long as the time he held out playing for Nigeria.

SSTAR
Egg
Egg

Post by SSTAR »

Thanks for posting the pics guys.
Regarding the jersey colors, someone needs to inform the NFA that the Nigerian green is not the dark green/lime green we have been witnessing since Jap/Kor 2002. Instead, the green in our flag is the same color as that worn by the Irish in the pics. I also wonder who in the NFA decided we should be wearing the same colors for the shirt/shorts/socks. From sweet memory Naija used to wear a combo of green shirts, white shorts, and green socks or white shirts, green pants, and white socks . These uniform combinations made our past teams look elegant than the tacky stuff we have witnessed lately.
The meek shall inherit the earth, but they will not hold the mineral rights!!!
SSTAR
Egg
Egg

Post by SSTAR »

Thanks for posting the pics guys.
Regarding the jersey colors, someone needs to inform the NFA that the Nigerian green is not the dark green/lime green we have been witnessing since Jap/Kor 2002. Instead, the green in our flag is the same color as that worn by the Irish in the pics. I also wonder who in the NFA decided we should be wearing the same colors for the shirt/shorts/socks. From sweet memory Naija used to wear a combo of green shirts, white shorts, and green socks or white shirts, green pants, and white socks . These uniform combinations made our past teams look elegant, unlike the tacky stuff we have witnessed lately.
The meek shall inherit the earth, but they will not hold the mineral rights!!!