quiz who is this ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet
quiz who is this ?

Post by skillful »

The bustling genius then produced the sort of goal Thierry Henry has made his specialty, glidingpast one nervous tackle after another before threading the ball past Colgan with only a hint of back-lift. Magic.
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

Kanu... :lol:
ivanuche
Egg
Egg

Post by ivanuche »

Martins !
They used to say Muhammad Ali could float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. Arsenal swim with the grace of a dolphin — and bite like a shark. The GREAT Brian Clough. viewtopic.php?t=18273

If you're having girl problems i feel sorry for u son,i gat 99 problems but da *Nice Lady* aint one !

http://www.brazzil.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7162 BLACK BEAUTIES !
http://www.ypforum.org/nigeria2002
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Me! :mrgreen:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: quiz who is this ?

Post by Oba »

skillful wrote:The bustling genius then produced the sort of goal Thierry Henry has made his specialty, glidingpast one nervous tackle after another before threading the ball past Colgan with only a hint of back-lift. Magic.
Anyone in the Academic Community would tell you that you have just committed plagairism. You copied something from another source and did not add your quotation marks or state the source!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

Oba from Montreal wrote:
skillful wrote:The bustling genius then produced the sort of goal Thierry Henry has made his specialty, glidingpast one nervous tackle after another before threading the ball past Colgan with only a hint of back-lift. Magic.
Anyone in the Academic Community would tell you that you have just committed plagairism. You copied something from another source and did not add your quotation marks or state the source!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Once i give the source i have given u the anwser dumbo.
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

skillful wrote:
Oba from Montreal wrote:
Then use quotation marks, Genius.
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

Oba from Montreal wrote:
skillful wrote:
Oba from Montreal wrote:
Then use quotation marks, Genius.
I beg naija jorno dey lift from this site for fun na common man like me, u dey talk about academic community, i beg concentrate on hockey.
The Observer
Egg
Egg

Post by The Observer »

It can only be Obafemi "the Hit Man" Martins.
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »