IS KADER KEITA ONE OF THE WORLDS BEST WINGERS ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
IS KADER KEITA ONE OF THE WORLDS BEST WINGERS ?

Post by vancity eagle »

The guy is undoubtedly the best winger in Africa, his goal against Egypt was sublime, as well as his play. Did anyone see the moves he was making in the Egypt game. How does he rank amongst the worlds best wingers ?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Zzzzzzzzz......
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: IS KADER KEITA ONE OF THE WORLDS BEST WINGERS ?

Post by King Futcha »

vancity eagle wrote:The guy is undoubtedly the best winger in Africa, his goal against Egypt was sublime, as well as his play. Did anyone see the moves he was making in the Egypt game. How does he rank amongst the worlds best wingers ?
at the bottom
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
notorious bi.....G

Post by notorious bi.....G »

:lol:
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Honestly, I dont think we have pure wingers in modern day footie like we did in the 90's (like in a flat 4-4-2)... We just have what i call attackers that masquerade as wingers....

For keita, i think his major flaws are
1. Hangs on to the ball to much and over dribbles
2. Too inconsitent.... Plays well today and pants for almost 3 consecutive games.
3. Does not cross well enough....

Futcha, na your boy, so what do you think....

In regards to where how he compares to other wingers/attackers like ronaldo, sneidjer, robben, giggs, J.Cole, quaresma, messi, Dinho, hleb, shweinsteiger e.t.c
I think on his day, he is on par with most of the guys listed above.....
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

the guy is a taller version of Pius Ikedia :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

he is good but fact is he rarely starts for Lyon and he has a whoppin' 0 goal total this season
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Jester
Egg
Egg

Post by Jester »

Well he didn't get a cross in against Taiwo... dude was pretty quiet.
Becks, unfit, ponderous and playing Mickey Mouse footie in the most artificial place on God's green earth, was the only bloke to deliver a geunine pass in the whole game (Croats aside).
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Kader Keita is the truth. You'd better believe it.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

YUJAM wrote:Kader Keita is the truth. You'd better believe it.

yes and CIV is the best team in the world. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I am not a JJC like you per Kader. I've been watching him play for yrs now. Last season, he was rated among the top two or three players in the French league by France Foot. There was certainly no winger better than him
bret- hart wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Kader Keita is the truth. You'd better believe it.

yes and CIV is the best team in the world. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
luke1867
Egg
Egg

Post by luke1867 »

I think some of you are jealous or just flat out hating. I'm obviously not Ivorian, but you gotta admit that Kader Keita is damn good. Like someone mention, there are no longer pure wingers in the game anymore, but for where Kader plays he's definitely the best. He was a joy to watch at the ANC, as well as being CIV's best player in the tournament.
kongi the emir

Post by kongi the emir »

The boy will walk into the SE lineup on one leg.
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

kongi the emir wrote:The boy will walk into the SE lineup on one leg.

You're an extremist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

KPOM² .. with no legs self... dragging himself along on one of those home made wooden trolleys
forade
Egg
Egg

Post by forade »

The real deal wrote:

na dude is just telling the truth!!!!! The way we refuse to give props to non-Nigerian players on this site is an embarrassment. Keita is a damn good player who is far better than anything we have wide same as Kolo is better than anything we have at the back and Yaya is better than all our CM/DM's.
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

forade wrote:
The real deal wrote:

na dude is just telling the truth!!!!! The way we refuse to give props to non-Nigerian players on this site is an embarrassment. Keita is a damn good player who is far better than anything we have wide same as Kolo is better than anything we have at the back and Yaya is better than all our CM/DM's.
K
P
O
M
TD
Egg
Egg

Post by TD »

forade wrote:
The real deal wrote:

Perhaps they are, but you'll admit there somewhat of a gulf between "being better than anything we have now" and "being one of the world's best".

There may not be many pure wingers in the world today, but Keita is certainly not among the best of the few 8-)
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

forade wrote:
The real deal wrote:

Bull crap u can say that about Egypt and Ghana if u didn't know how good Egypt was but they got whooped and conceded a total of 8 goals their last 2 games.Its not about being better than anybody,its about puring ya heart out there.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
forade
Egg
Egg

Post by forade »

omey2k4 wrote:
forade wrote:
The real deal wrote:

Bull crap u can say that about Egypt and Ghana if u didn't know how good Egypt was but they got whooped and conceded a total of 8 goals their last 2 games.Its not about being better than anybody,its about puring ya heart out there.
Egypt won the ANC playing solid, disciplined team football but that does not make their individual players better than Drogba, Keita, Kolo, Yaya and co. Let us not get carried away. CIV may have underachieved vastly as a team but their best players would still walk into many top teams ahead of most Nigerian, Egyptian or Ghanaian (bar Essien) players.

Zaky (Egyptian striker) for example would probably not make the list of the top 40 strikers in the world while Drogba would be in the top 5. We have to keep things in perspective and desist from disrespecting CIV players because they had a dissapointing ANC.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

forade wrote:
The real deal wrote:

Thank you.
KK is an amazing winger and a joy to watch. One of the top players in African football at the mo'

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

forade wrote:
The real deal wrote:

Sure, which was why they conceded EIGHT GOALS in their last two games, thus crashing out of the ANC.

Just because some foool plays for Barca or Arsenal does not automatically make him better than others. And the ANC has just shown that to be a fact. Nonsense.
Imagination is more important than knowledge

- Albert Einstein

forade
Egg
Egg

Post by forade »

ROSSIKE wrote:
forade wrote:
The real deal wrote:

Sure, which was why they conceded EIGHT GOALS in their last two games, thus crashing out of the ANC.

Just because some foool plays for Barca or Arsenal does not automatically make him better than others. And the ANC has just shown that to be a fact. Nonsense.
OK you are right. Yaya, Drogba, Kolo, Keita, Eboue and co are vastly overated and the Egyptian players on account of their recent ANC outing are the "real deal". I guess Wenger, Mourinho, Rykaard are all idiots then. As for CIV concedeing 8 goals too much is made of that as a yardstick to judge CIV.

Real over the past few seasons have being on the recieving end of some real drubbing( some back to back just like CIV) . That does not make their players junk and today Real are top of La Liga. ManU famously mauled Roma 7-1 I guess that means all Roma players are rubbish and that is why they are second in Serie A. Chelsea beat ManU 5-0 several seasons ago but who finished higher that season? Point is it is presumptous to use two heavy losses to write off CIV players or team as rubbish . They still possess talent we can only dream of and when/if they get it right they will win things.