NIGERIA VS JAMO GAME ON TAPE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet
NIGERIA VS JAMO GAME ON TAPE

Post by skillful »

Any uk based ce that can convert a full naija vs jamo game into vcd so that i can send copys to all my CE peeps around the world.
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

May I be the first to book one copy of the vcd/dvd/vcr when it is ready. Thanx in advance
To stop trying is to start dying
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

I dont want that VCD,U can shove it up ya yarnsh.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

omey2k4 wrote:I dont want that VCD,U can shove it up ya yarnsh.
am sending u a copy pm me ur addy
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

Abeg skillfull, i fit get a copy too? I dey New Jersey.
Winstreak_coach
Egg
Egg

Post by Winstreak_coach »

Hey Skilfull,
Have you found someone who is willing to do the coversion? I can suggest a frind in London who might be able to. Send me your addr and I'll PM you his.
Things work out best, for those who make the best out of the way things work out!
Walter Cronkite
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

Winstreak_coach wrote:Hey Skilfull,
Have you found someone who is willing to do the coversion? I can suggest a frind in London who might be able to. Send me your addr and I'll PM you his.
ok no shaking
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

skillful, olorin 'la :D, no forget your homeboy here o :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
pasamu
Egg
Egg

Post by pasamu »

can i get a copy?
my times are in HIS hands
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Sorry guys i have not copied the Nigeria Vs Ireland Tape. I would be posting it to a CE member to copy. If possible many copies to send to you guys.

For delaying the tape, i will pay for the postage to those who i promised a tape.(Suya yours is delayed for that thread about Ibadan :mrgreen: )
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Akure4Life, I beg add me to ya list.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
K
Egg
Egg

Post by K »

Skillful,

I can do the conversion. But I'm in the US
visit the village square
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

If anybody has the Nigeria Vs Jamaica tape. I know where to convert it to VCD or DVD. Please let me know who has the tape.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

I have the Nigeria Jamaica game on video tape but no Nigeria Ireland, i can forward a copy on to anyone in the uk who is willing to make it into VCD or DVD

Post by Guest »

Dodo, then forward it to Akure4life abi why you dey ask question again?
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

pls put me down for the two .. i want copies ..
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Guys, pls. i deh interested too!
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Dodo wrote:I have the Nigeria Jamaica game on video tape but no Nigeria Ireland, i can forward a copy on to anyone in the uk who is willing to make it into VCD or DVD
Make we do tit for tat. :mrgreen:

I go give you a copy of the Irish match. Make you give me a copy of the jamo match.

Abi wetin?
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

Guyz ,I do not owe the Jamo either the Ireland copy,
who could send me one copy to Germany,I would pay for shipping of course ,one of the 2 would be enough
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

Nna naija guys dey funny i never convert tape self boys don dey send address and also thanking me in advance :lol:
I don laugh tire anyhow i might do it proffesionally so if u guys no of any company in the uk that do it let me know after dat i dont mind burning for everybody and sending it anywhere weather ur in hackney or bagdad.
IAG u know i owe u