KOC -ur articles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)
KOC -ur articles

Post by naija4ever »

Is there any reason why u people make ur articles unselectable for cut-n-paste? If there is none I will show guys here how to work around it,I've been script language="JavaScript1.1" for encoding which am quite familiar with, pls try to enable the selections or give us reasons , the rule here is that people should cop and paste each article they post and give links, so i dont see the reason why u should DISABLE SELECT fxn :lol: :D :twisted:
Last edited by naija4ever on Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

and what purpose would that serve ?
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

naija4ever, this was done delibrately by KON to stop lazy and corrupt journalists from stealing their stories without giving them credit for it.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Its a Goal wrote:naija4ever, this was done delibrately by KON to stop lazy and corrupt journalists from stealing their stories without giving them credit for it.
Is your name KOC?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

naija4ever, your signature is too long. Look at the other signatures in this thread.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

1naija wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:naija4ever, this was done delibrately by KON to stop lazy and corrupt journalists from stealing their stories without giving them credit for it.
Is your name KOC?
I wonder ohh, dont mind IAG, "sobolasion-pantoro, O dele eleba tuyeri ete".... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe he thinks this thread is about Hot Spuds :P
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

juventuss wrote:and what purpose would that serve ?
It will serve the purpose of allowing people to be able to copy and paste their articles if they get them from KO :roll: :roll: :wink:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Thanks IAG for the explanations, but hmmmmm KOC :wink:
Last edited by naija4ever on Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mystic wrote:

naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

27 wrote:naija4ever, your signature is too long. Look at the other signatures in this thread.
Happy now? :lol: :D :twisted:

mystic wrote:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]furiously frank[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]1naija[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Its a Goal[/color] wrote:naija4ever, this was done delibrately by KON to stop lazy and corrupt journalists from stealing their stories without giving them credit for it.
Is your name KOC?
I wonder ohh, dont mind IAG, "sobolasion-pantoro, O dele eleba tuyeri ete".... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe he thinks this thread is about Hot Spuds :P
Why una vex persin wey smart pass una :P? Jealousy, jealousy :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

naija4ever, still to big. Get rid of all that free space between the lines-it's not making the world a better place.
ofilis
Egg
Egg

Post by ofilis »

Eagles bonus slashed

www.kickoffnigeria.com has gathered that victorious Super
Eagles at the Unity Cup in London were each paid 2 000 US
dollars as winning bonus while the balance of 2 000 US dollars
will hopefully be paid when the team land in Abuja.
Some of the players already headed for Nigeria even before the
main party, which is expected to fly out of London later on
Tuesday for Abuja ahead of the Rwanda match this weekend.
The Eagles, led by utility star Garba Lawal, clinched the
three-nation Unity Cup after they defeated Republic of Ireland
3-0 and then Jamaica 2-0.
Organisers said they hope the competition will be an annual
event to forge unity among different communities in London.
Part of the proceeds from the tournament will be donated to
several charities including that of the late Damilola Taylor,
a Nigerian youngster who was killed while on his way back from
his London school.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.thetimesofnigeria.com

The Times of Nigeria.
Breaking the news as it happens!
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

27 wrote:naija4ever, still to big. Get rid of all that free space between the lines-it's not making the world a better place.
I hope u r compeletely and overly satisfied now :lol: :D . BTW what has this to to with the thread? :roll: :x

mystic wrote:

Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

naija4ever, make it like this
"It is not true that I am from Cameroon, I am a Nigerian and I remain loyal to my country,"
"I feel great wearing the Nigerian green, white and green colour for the first time,"
"Now I have put the past behind me, and at any time Nigeria call on me, I will make myself available,"
Martins told BBC Sport.
Very small. :P
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

naija4ever.

IAG gave u the correct answer. Sorry, I just saw this now. Too many peeps were stealing our stories without credit and a decision was taken to "lock" the site.

Not that it has stopped them though.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

KickOff Chief wrote:naija4ever.

IAG gave u the correct answer. Sorry, I just saw this now. Too many peeps were stealing our stories without credit and a decision was taken to "lock" the site.

Not that it has stopped them though.
Ok, thanks for the elaboration as well, there r more better ways to fully encript it if thats what u need.cheers :wink:

mystic wrote:

naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

27 wrote:naija4ever, make it like this
"It is not true that I am from Cameroon, I am a Nigerian and I remain loyal to my country,"
"I feel great wearing the Nigerian green, white and green colour for the first time,"
"Now I have put the past behind me, and at any time Nigeria call on me, I will make myself available,"
Martins told BBC Sport.
Very small. :P
27, u see i like to take corrections, and put them into practise :P :lol: , not like some that would've started arguing. Cheers :wink:

mystic wrote:

Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

naija4ever, yeah. You still need to get rid of all the blank space above and below it.