1naija Ur Dolphins may be younger than 3sc...but

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

SUYA
1naija Ur Dolphins may be younger than 3sc...but

Post by SUYA »

.....it seems that their supportaz must have attended special courses on "customer service" in Ibadan. :?

SUPPORTERS of Globacom Premier League leaders, Dolphin of Port Harcourt, yesterday went haywire at the Liberation Stadium, beating the referee in their match against Gabros International of Nnewi to coma for disallowing what they termed 'a good goal.'

According to reports from the match venue, the ball had gone into the goal through a torn pat of the net, and the referee promptly ruled it as a goal kick, a decision which infuriated the Dolphin supporters.

Before the fracas ensued, Gabros had taken a shock 1-0 lead in the early part of the game.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

SUYA, 3Sc fans are the most civil fans in the whole of Nigeria. I believe Dolphin fans are just beginning to exhibit the lessons though on Human Relations by 1naija :P.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

PLease stop lying. If not for a promise I made to Akure....not to bash 3sc for a month I would have pasted a little color commentary. Please dont put your mouth when we are talking civil......if na tactical na anoda question. :lol:
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Its a Goal wrote:SUYA, 3Sc fans are the most civil fans in the whole of Nigeria. I believe Dolphin fans are just beginning to exhibit the lessons though on Human Relations by 1naija :P.
You must mean that they're the most civilian beating fans, in the whole of Nigeria.
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

Na lie
3SC fans are well known all over the world for one thing: Areaboynism.
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg
Re: 1naija Ur Dolphins may be younger than 3sc...but

Post by Akure4Life »

SUYA wrote:.....it seems that their supportaz must have attended special courses on "customer service" in Ibadan. :?

SUPPORTERS of Globacom Premier League leaders, Dolphin of Port Harcourt, yesterday went haywire at the Liberation Stadium, beating the referee in their match against Gabros International of Nnewi to coma for disallowing what they termed 'a good goal.'

According to reports from the match venue, the ball had gone into the goal through a torn pat of the net, and the referee promptly ruled it as a goal kick, a decision which infuriated the Dolphin supporters.

Before the fracas ensued, Gabros had taken a shock 1-0 lead in the early part of the game.
Kai!!!

See as God con catch you. :evil:
Ya tape would be delayed until the referee recovers. :mrgreen:
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

:( Why....since when is customer service a bad thing ? :?:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

SUYA, this is deplorable and should be condemned eventhough it's not club sponsored beating like 3SC used to gain promotion last year. Such babarism has no place in football. It's a shame what 3SC has introduced to Nigeria football. When 3SC started beating up referees last year, I warned that it was setting a dangerous precedence, but no one listened. Now it has infested the entire NPL. I would support fining the Dophins organization for this, because I think the home team should be responsible for the security for match officials. This is babaric!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

1naija wrote:SUYA, this is deplorable and should be condemned eventhough it's not club sponsored beating like 3SC used to gain promotion last year. Such babarism has no place in football. It's a shame what 3SC has introduced to Nigeria football. When 3SC started beating up referees last year, I warned that it was setting a dangerous precedence, but no one listened. Now it has infested the entire NPL. I would support fining the Dophins organization for this, because I think the home team should be responsible for the security for match officials. This is babaric!
For your information. Stationery Stores was one of the first team that it's supports started beating up referees
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.