UNNECESSARY PICTURES

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

olu
Egg
Egg
UNNECESSARY PICTURES

Post by olu »

I aplologise for posting this on the soccer only forum, but what I have to say is related to some of the posts I have seen on this forum.
I strongly feel that some pictures which are incuded some posts in this forum have no place on the forum, since they have nothing to do with the article, I am specifically referring to the revealing pictures of almost naked women which I have seen onthis forum. Just wanted to air my opinion.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

olu, what pictures? naija4eva's avatar?
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

pls post link to such thread s.. cos i havent seen any in the eagles nest
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Check this out ...

Unnecessary topic

viewtopic.php?t=12091

Wha choo looking at?!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

LMAO AT SCIPIO!!!!!!That is funny LOL.*slaps Olu for posting this garbage* :mrgreen:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

27 wrote:olu, what pictures? naija4eva's avatar?
27 how come my name appear here again? Wetin I do u? I snatch ur omo from u abi na wetin? I think say I dont do all the things wey u want me to do wetin my avatar has to do with this topic now? :roll: :evil: :x :? . If I vex now the whole place go scater ooooooo, so make u take am easy on me oooooooo :D :lol: :twisted:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606