The Americans are coming !!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ojemba
Egg
Egg
The Americans are coming !!!

Post by ojemba »

Great news, in the face of the monumental incompetence of the morons that rule Nigeria and giving the importance of the sub region to the energy needs of the civilized world , the U.S. may have decided to provide security in the West African gulf.

http://www.punchng.com/main/article01

Very timely if you ask me, and what better antidote to the budding terrorism in Northern Nigeria and the ambitions of those who would love to see Al Queda in the region.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

always begging for americans to cook and feed us...Let us learn how to take care of our own home..Man, you go be pikin forever??????? :?
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

The script by the americans to take control of most of the world's oil reserves is now being actualised in Nigeria.

This is terrible.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

America is whose friend???Please, not every party are they welcome..They only attend the parties where the gifts and food is what they anticipated being served......... :twisted:
Last edited by original skeepolah on Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

What type of bullsh!t is this?

"the importance of the sub region to the energy needs of the civilized world"

WTF are you saying bro? Is Africa existing to support the enrgy needs of the West? Bros, better re-examine wetin you dey yan, coz na total opaks!
Real Madrid - The Greatest Club on Earth!
nakson
Egg
Egg

Post by nakson »

at least we are guaranteed that the likes of lil Jon and the Eadt side boys will soon be taking over parliament.
If a monkey is amongst dogs, why won't it start barking?

Nobody mourns an unnoticed death.

If a donkey kicks you and you kick back, you are both donkeys.

He who eats well speaks well or it is a question of insanity.

A tiger does not have to proclaim its tigri-tude.

When man pikin dey piss, him dey hold something for hand. Woman wey try-am, go piss for her hand.
ojemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ojemba »

Thought wrote:What type of bullsh!t is this?

WTF are you saying bro? Is Africa existing to support the enrgy needs of the West? Bros, better re-examine wetin you dey yan, coz na total opaks!
Dude
Do you have a comprehension problem ? The oil is for the use of those who know it's value, right now in the hands of the Abuja morons it is like gold given to fool.
Monescafe
Egg
Egg

Post by Monescafe »

nakson wrote:at least we are guaranteed that the likes of lil Jon and the Eadt side boys will soon be taking over parliament.
lol...lol...lol.....lol....lol.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ojemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ojemba »

original skeepolah wrote:always begging for americans to cook and feed us...Let us learn how to take care of our own home..Man, you go be pikin forever??????? :?
Were you here when somebody asked if the negro was capable of running a modern country right after Aristide was swept out of power in Haiti ? Do you know how long Haiti has been an independent nation ? 200 f**king years and still can't get it right, do you want to wait that long before calling for help ? Are the Iraqi's any less human now that the U.S. has helped set them straight ? There is nothing wrong with a nudge in the right direction , it's a badly needed tonic right now in Africa. My concern is for the well beign of the common African not your ego.

Post by Guest »

Ojemba, na wa for you! Why don't you start by asking them to dismantle all the governors in the East of Nigeria and bring a white fella from yankee to sort out the mess in that area. Afterall, it will be to the benefit of your constituency.
Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

ojemba wrote:

Dude
Do you have a comprehension problem ? The oil is for the use of those who know it's value, right now in the hands of the Abuja morons it is like gold given to fool.
This must be the most ludicruous $@#% i've heard in a while. America wey get money, why arent they giving it to people that need it more instead of buying gas guzzlers, enjoying leisurely pursuits, attacking defenseless countries?

We got our oil, ITS ours and whatever we do with it dont matter a micron to the west. dis yua yan get k-leg oh.... so we exist to serve the interests of the affluent west? how that make sense to an African?
Real Madrid - The Greatest Club on Earth!
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Thought wrote:
ojemba wrote:

Dude
This must be the most ludicruous $@#% i've heard in a while. America wey get money, why arent they giving it to people that need it more instead of buying gas guzzlers, enjoying leisurely pursuits, attacking defenseless countries?

We got our oil, ITS ours and whatever we do with it dont matter a micron to the west. dis yua yan get k-leg oh.... so we exist to serve the interests of the affluent west? how that make sense to an African?

Please tell am bo...As if they went to Iraq to really straighten things out...Look what he pulls into it, and then he talks of my ego...If america sincerely do things right, we won't question their ethics and diplomacy...Not now when the well runs dry and naija or cote d'voire starts crying for crumbs they dismiss us as has beens,and used someone they are tired of playing with...Help who???Go siddon........
Last edited by original skeepolah on Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

the excuse to go into Iraq was WMD's & terrorism. What will be the excuse to go into Nigeria & West Africa ?

Also, the French particularly, & the Russians/Chinese/Germans will see this as an oil grab.

one possibility would be if ethnic/religious/political strife breaks out in Nigeria, they may come in as peace-keepers. But the world would demand that the operation is by the UN.

USA has sqandered much of ots credibility in Iraq & may find it very difficult to embark on unilateral action in West Africa.

But they may decide to take Nigeria (the biggest prize) & use it as a launching-pad on the presumption that once you have Nigeria, the rest of West Africa will follow.

In the wake of Iraq, any such activities by the USA may be over-ambitious. But they may still do it anyways as they really want to control global oil supplies.

Even as American millitary & political power is under challenge today, the hidden story is the weakening of its economic power. A big reason why gasoline prices have increased substantially in the USA is because oil countries are now pricing their crude in Euro's even though they continue to invoice it in dolloars. This is a very big deal that over time will work against the USA. In effect we are witnessing a quiet but powerful global switch from the dollar to the Euro.

Also, lets not forget that most Black leaders opposed USA action in Iraq. But they did not speak up out of patriotism. However witness the outrage from some Black leaders over the removam of Ariside in Haiti. Hence, the USA must take great pains to justify action in Africa in order to avoid dividing the USA. Because if Blacks start to speak up in the USA, many Whites who oppose the action will be emboldened to speak too.

On the other hand, there are indirectways of influencing the situation in Africa using clandestine means, as in Haiti. But the size & complexity of Nigeria makes that difficult.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Before we know it, the American would take all the offshore oil from us(Guatanamo Bay(sp) in Cuba). Then we would have nothing left. This would make some people on this forum very happy.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

ojemba wrote:Were you here when somebody asked if the negro was capable of running a modern country right after Aristide was swept out of power in Haiti ? Do you know how long Haiti has been an independent nation ? 200 f**king years and still can't get it right, do you want to wait that long before calling for help ? Are the Iraqi's any less human now that the U.S. has helped set them straight ? There is nothing wrong with a nudge in the right direction , it's a badly needed tonic right now in Africa. My concern is for the well beign of the common African not your ego.
With negroes thinking like this, is it any wonder that Africa is messed up?

How long has Haiti been an independent nation? You tell me, because the US has for 200 years not allowed them to operate as an independent nation.

You think the US increasing its influence in Nigeria is a positive step and do not see the irony in the fact that they were instrumental in putting OBJ in power – a man with a long history of association with CIA-sponsored organisations.

The US has helped set Iraq “straight”! You must have graduated with honours from the George W Bush School of International Relations. If the disaster in Iraq is “straight”, give me “crooked” anytime.
ojemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ojemba »

Thought wrote:
ojemba wrote:

Dude

This is the problem with negroes like you, always pulling out the begging bowl at the slightest opportunity. If America were to dash you money, will it do you any better than the free billions oil have given to you? I said oil currently in the hands of Nigerians is like gold given to a fool, over 300 billion dollars and nothing to show for it. There is no greater indictment than desolate state of Nigeria.

As we already like to give the oil free to the Lebanese, British and Indians we might as well let a time tested nation known to have brought prosperity around the world (Japan, Korea, Germany etc.) show us how it is done. Get rid of the false ego dude, over 44 years of independence and tremendous free oil money with nothing to show for it. Why are you going around shouting for foreign investment ?
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Wow the trend must continue always...
Soldier of Fortune...
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

original skeepolah,

Abi O
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ojemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ojemba »

cic old boy wrote:
ojemba wrote:Were you here when somebody asked if the negro was capable of running a modern country right after Aristide was swept out of power in Haiti ? Do you know how long Haiti has been an independent nation ? 200 f**king years and still can't get it right, do you want to wait that long before calling for help ? Are the Iraqi's any less human now that the U.S. has helped set them straight ? There is nothing wrong with a nudge in the right direction , it's a badly needed tonic right now in Africa. My concern is for the well beign of the common African not your ego.
With negroes thinking like this, is it any wonder that Africa is messed up?

How long has Haiti been an independent nation? You tell me, because the US has for 200 years not allowed them to operate as an independent nation.

You think the US increasing its influence in Nigeria is a positive step and do not see the irony in the fact that they were instrumental in putting OBJ in power – a man with a long history of association with CIA-sponsored organisations.

The US has helped set Iraq “straight”! You must have graduated with honours from the George W Bush School of International Relations. If the disaster in Iraq is “straight”, give me “crooked” anytime.

When you relocate to Timbuktu or Congo or one of those nations negroes have laid waste I will begin to listen to you. Blame the CIA for your own failures all you like, ever wondered why the CIA has not ruined India and China ? That age old "dog ate my homework excuse" you Pan African communist like to give is now stale.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

ojemba wrote:
When you relocate to Timbuktu or Congo or one of those nations negroes have laid waste I will begin to listen to you. Blame the CIA for your own failures all you like, ever wondered why the CIA has not ruined India and China ? That age old "dog ate my homework excuse" you Pan African communist like to give is now stale.
Negro, puhleeeze!

Deal with the issue I have put to you and quit babbling incoherently. Why do you present the prospect of an increased US presence in our affairs as “great news”, taking account of their dubious role in propping up OBJ – especially considering your well-aired views about OBJ’s misrule? How do you square this contradiction?

Do you have any doubts over whether he is a puppet of US interests? Did you not see Emperor Bonehead The Younger (aka The Bushman) pat your president on the back and declare him “a great leader”? Did you not observe the US endorse the massive fraud of 2003 that they tried to pass off as “elections”? Do you want to know more about US meddling in Nigerian affairs and how OBJ was the “CIA’s gift for Nigeria’s democracy”? See this link for further info:
http://www.africa2000.com/RNDX/election99p5.html

Continue to blame the victims for their plight. That’s how massa wants you to think. That way, you’ll never solve the problems and the real culprits are allowed to go about their dubious business unchecked.
yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg

Post by yaro maiwayo »

ojemba
you are just moi moi seller, :lol: its peeps like you that spoil everything, just look at ur post and try, pls try and comprehend what you wrote,bit by bit, cos it seems u have gone coo cooo
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

ojemba, tell me u're joking! :?
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

well americans have always dabbled in african affairs-who wants to see a rich Nigeria?? do you know what this means?? if no-one believes this story-well can anyone understand how the west allows the corrupt leaders to keep their stolen stash of money in the foreign banks-can you tel me the west do not know when an african leader deposits £400 million pounds in one transaction??? of course they use these ill gotten wealth to build their economy-what about shell??? at shell head office in london-am 100% sure that at the managerial level,there are no Nigerians or probably black people on board-yet they get the bulk of the oil from Africa!!!!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko