The Americans are coming !!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

OJEMBA, what do you make of this excerpt from that link earlier posted by CIC Old Boy, on historical US sabotage of Nigeria?
2 February 1976 -- Secret [US] embassy dispatch to Washington warns that Nigeria enjoys a 'very healthy current account balance as a result of booming oil sales,' and advises that the country is moving toward having a modern, well-equipped army. The memo further hints that the U.S. may only be able to contain Nigeria's rise to power through some form of sabotage.

13 February 1976 -- Assassination of Brig. Muritala Mohammed leads to installation of Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo as Nigerian head of state.

OJEMBA, is it really the same people responsible for what you just read above - is it those same people you want to come and take over our country?

And if so, does not that signify that you're borderline insane and in need of aggressive therapeutic treatment?
ojemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ojemba »

ROSSIKE wrote:OJEMBA, what do you make of this excerpt from that link earlier posted by CIC Old Boy, on historical US sabotage of Nigeria?
2 February 1976 -- Secret [US] embassy dispatch to Washington warns that Nigeria enjoys a 'very healthy current account balance as a result of booming oil sales,' and advises that the country is moving toward having a modern, well-equipped army. The memo further hints that the U.S. may only be able to contain Nigeria's rise to power through some form of sabotage.

13 February 1976 -- Assassination of Brig. Muritala Mohammed leads to installation of Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo as Nigerian head of state.

OJEMBA, is it really the same people responsible for what you just read above - is it those same people you want to come and take over our country?

And if so, does not that signify that you're borderline insane and in need of aggressive therapeutic treatment?
When people post facts they wish to rely on to make a point they at least quote the source of their infromation, but when the person in question is a known retard why even borther trying to offer some basic education. All of Nigeria's oil sales in the seventies was less then 12 billion dollars per anum, not more than the city of New York or Chicago budgets annually. The United states never lost one minute sleep over some confused Africans.

I learn something new everyday though,I never knew Lt. Col. Dimka was a CIA agent. So if Dimka was a CIA agent and Obasanjo is also CIA agent (according to the resident communist) does that mean Obasanjo was part of the Dimka coup ? hmmmmm.
ojemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ojemba »

cic old boy wrote:No, I don’t believe the Shah of Iran was overthrown b/c he was no longer of use to the US. Iran was not the Philippines. The despotic tyrant in Iran was run out of town by the mullahs.

Even you must see the contradiction in using the Shah to support an argument about how great the US is. Those “freedom-loving” people were providing funds for the torture chambers, secret police, etc.

I’m going to a meeting now, but I will give you some more info later about how US policy in Africa is geared towards promoting anarchy, misrule and underdevelopment. Free your mind and your behind will follow.
Don't foret to tell us why the CIA spared the Asians when you get back. I mean who was more communist than Mao, Kim Il Sung or Ho Chi Minh ?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

ROSSIKE wrote:OJEMBA, what do you make of this excerpt from that link earlier posted by CIC Old Boy, on historical US sabotage of Nigeria?

Poor ROSSIKE,
logic is not his strong suit, so people can forgive him for making wacky claims. Where in cic's post above does it say that the US is responsible for any of the events? What I see is an attempt to juxtapose events to make it appear as if the US is responsible for the death of Murtala, instead of the disgruntled middle-belt officers who attempted the coup.

My dear confused ROSSIKE, the fact that the US sent a memo, and Murtala was assassinated a few days later, may raise suspicions, but it is not prima facie evidence that the US assassinated Murtala.
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

Mr MUMU Ohsee, why don't you take your prima-facie bullcrap and stuff it up your you know what.

It's MORONS like you who sit around waiting for some phantom 'prima-facie evidence' before realising something's up that drag us down, and keep us down.

There is evidence from several de-classified US documents pointing to the CIA role in the Murtala assassination. US behaviour just prior to the point of the assassination of Muhammed was extremely suspicious, and their historical involvement in similar assassinations around the world of independent-minded leaders, together with their interest in the 1970s in 'sabotaging' the booming Nigerian economy.

Oh there is evidence. But MORONS like yourself will not see it until the actual criminals OWN UP to their program. And we know THAT won't happen.

Actually I'm wrong. EVEN WHEN they do own up, SO LONG AS ITS NOT BECOME A PUBLIC ISSUE, then it's all nonsense as far as you're concerned.

In short, you lack INDEPENDENCE of thought.
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

Uhmm Rossike & Ohsee,

I think there is a middle ground between both your positions. Rossikes willingness to look beyond & behind the packaged news & accounts we are fed is highly needed. Ohsee's insistence on more tangible evidence is also just as vital.

We need both your points of view. Please lets not lose it - I mean the debate as well as our cool.
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

Ohsee asked:
Where in cic's post above does it say that the US is responsible for any of the events?
This is what I term a truly stupid question.

This excuse for an intellectual reckons that in that post, the US is not implicated. Who were they talking about then Ohsee, Cyprus? Guatemala? Greenland? Iceland? NO! NO! NO!

That post was examining US POLICIES in Nigeria.

Being the wacky sub-intellectual pretender that you are, you wait for the article to expressly state "The US was responsible for Murtala's death"

But no one ever does that. People just don't write that way.

Instead they provide you with pieces from which you can arrange the jigsaw, and come to your conclusions based on what's clear to YOU. (ie use your own brain to draw conclusions)

You're arrogant (ie ignorant) enough to think that what constitutes 'insufficient evidence' should similarly constitute 'insufficient evidence' to everybody else.

You are blissfully unaware that evidence is in large part SUBJECTIVE - why else do we have hung juries?

You desperately need to get rid of the fallacy that you alone hold the key to what constitutes 'sufficient evidence'.

Perhaps, then you may not be so quick to rain puerile invective on those whose standards of evidenciary absorption, as it were, differ from yours. :lol:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

ROSSIKE wrote:Mr MUMU Ohsee, why don't you take your prima-facie bullcrap and stuff it up your you know what.

It's MORONS like you who sit around waiting for some phantom 'prima-facie evidence' before realising something's up that drag us down, and keep us down.

There is evidence from several de-classified US documents pointing to the CIA role in the Murtala assassination. US behaviour just prior to the point of the assassination of Muhammed was extremely suspicious, and their historical involvement in similar assassinations around the world of independent-minded leaders, together with their interest in the 1970s in 'sabotaging' the booming Nigerian economy.

Oh there is evidence. But MORONS like yourself will not see it until the actual criminals OWN UP to their program. And we know THAT won't happen.

Actually I'm wrong. EVEN WHEN they do own up, SO LONG AS ITS NOT BECOME A PUBLIC ISSUE, then it's all nonsense as far as you're concerned.

In short, you lack INDEPENDENCE of thought.
Oya, ROSSIKE, provide this "evidence" make we see. There is a web site for declassified US documents; post something that shows clearly that it is the US that made Dimka, Dabang and Bisalla carry out their attempted coup. I hope you will provide something more tangible than your typical Illumumunati "evidence"; innuendo, half-truths, and disparate quotes will not cut it.

If a Ghanaian were to come here and tell us that the CIA invested a lot in attempting to unseat Rawlings (before his Structural Adjustment about turn), I would not question it because there is strong, abundant and verifiable evidence in this case. I demand the same in the case of Nigeria.

The claim that the CIA murdered Murtala is the kind of silly rumour that makes people dismiss claims of CIA interferance with a contemptuous wave of the hand. It is akin to people who cry racism at every turn: they end up discrediting the genuine cases. Okham's Razor applies in the death of Murtala: there is no need to seek a complicated and dubious international conspiracy when a very simple explanation exists at our doorstep. Middle-belt officers and men who had battled hard for the North during the July 29 1966 coup, and felt it was they who had done the job, were outraged at being virtually shut out of Murtala's government. The coup was their attempt to rectify things.

Anyway, ojemba done finish you with this quote:
"I learn something new everyday though,I never knew Lt. Col. Dimka was a CIA agent. So if Dimka was a CIA agent and Obasanjo is also CIA agent (according to the resident communist) does that mean Obasanjo was part of the Dimka coup ? hmmmmm."

So who is the mumu now, eh?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

omotori wrote:Uhmm Rossike & Ohsee,

I think there is a middle ground between both your positions. Rossikes willingness to look beyond & behind the packaged news & accounts we are fed is highly needed. Ohsee's insistence on more tangible evidence is also just as vital.

We need both your points of view. Please lets not lose it - I mean the debate as well as our cool.
omotori,
you sef. What makes you think I am unwilling to look beyond packaged news? My concern is with paranoid schizophrenics who come here with all manner of wild-eyed claims. Like most delusional people, they think that anyone who asks for more sober reasoning is a moron who cannot see with the very special insight that only they have.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

OK. I understand Ohsee's long running campaign on CE to get us to be a posteriori driven in our arguments.

My future is too precious to me to afford the luxury of collecting data over time before making decisions to save my neck. This is why God has given us common sense. Academic historians are so different from us run of the mill conspiratorists. We can get the job done i.e galvanise communities to action on the basis of information from whistleblowers where ever that may be.

Of course we are always suspicious of Big brother in whatever guise he may appear. Human beings have had at least 6000 years of history(if you go by the creationist view) to want to procastinate on information that seems helpful.

Ask Tony Blair and George Bush who should know better why they relied on what they now admit to be unvalidated information to engage Iraq in war. The point is the natural human instinct is to survive. So continue in your Ivory tower where the vagaries of life appear not to touch you. For the rest of us with COMMON SENSE, the CIA, M15 et al implication in Africa's misfortunes hold true a priori.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

cchinukw wrote:OK. I understand Ohsee's long running campaign on CE to get us to be a posteriori driven in our arguments.

My future is too precious to me to afford the luxury of collecting data over time before making decisions to save my neck. This is why God has given us common sense. Academic historians are so different from us run of the mill conspiratorists. We can get the job done i.e galvanise communities to action on the basis of information from whistleblowers where ever that may be.

Of course we are always suspicious of Big brother in whatever guise he may appear. Human beings have had at least 6000 years of history(if you go by the creationist view) to want to procastinate on information that seems helpful.

Ask Tony Blair and George Bush who should know better why they relied on what they now admit to be unvalidated information to engage Iraq in war. The point is the natural human instinct is to survive. So continue in your Ivory tower where the vagaries of life appear not to touch you. For the rest of us with COMMON SENSE, the CIA, M15 et al implication in Africa's misfortunes hold true a priori.
Indeed. But have you answered Ojemba's question about how Obasanjo and Dimka were both agents of the CIA?
culturz
Egg
Egg

Post by culturz »

its a shame some ""fellow"nigerians on this forum advocate for outside help to sort out our various issues/problems, nigerians are whinners, always blame the clueless leaders or past colonial oligarchy, or we blame the weather for making us all hotheads. the fact is we look to ourselves for solutions; are we man enough?
we all complain about bad roads how many of us pay the due taxes
no water; do u pay water rates?
bad electricity; how many of us taps electricity unlawfully
leaders are corrupt; im sure some of us are good "friends"to some gov, or presido, senator, who we love to boast about "we all love to be attached to importance" we wanna be seen at their parties and be friends with their kids etc etc. do u ever ask where the **** he got wat the **** he is spending? we praise them when its one of us then lament when its the next dudes.
Do you ask yourself if these leaders are one of us or aliens? of course they are one of us and they are a product of a family, community, social atmosphere, state, country, and yes these guys represents your average nigerian. they were not bred in isolation, they are one of us we make excuses for them when we know them and bleat like banshees when we dont.
we put these guys in power so i think its time we start blaming us. the get rich quick, selfish, morally corrupt, show-off average nigerian. Nigerians make passing-the-buck an art, we blame everything in sight.
I do not like to take posts to heart but this post by ""ojemba"is unfortunate and really irks me. I am nigerian, i am from an independent state, why do you want me to believe the anglo-axis knows best, you might be speaking metaphorically but it still is disgusting that such a school of thought still exists. afghanistan, iraq, im sure are shining examples of external intervention?
*my ones and my twos got your whole town shook, u better listen to your corner and watch for the hook*
ojemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ojemba »

culturz wrote:its a shame some ""fellow"nigerians on this forum advocate for outside help to sort out our various issues/problems, nigerians are whinners, always blame the clueless leaders or past colonial oligarchy, or we blame the weather for making us all hotheads. the fact is we look to ourselves for solutions; are we man enough?
we all complain about bad roads how many of us pay the due taxes
no water; do u pay water rates?
bad electricity; how many of us taps electricity unlawfully
leaders are corrupt; im sure some of us are good "friends"to some gov, or presido, senator, who we love to boast about "we all love to be attached to importance" we wanna be seen at their parties and be friends with their kids etc etc. do u ever ask where the **** he got wat the **** he is spending? we praise them when its one of us then lament when its the next dudes.
Do you ask yourself if these leaders are one of us or aliens? of course they are one of us and they are a product of a family, community, social atmosphere, state, country, and yes these guys represents your average nigerian. they were not bred in isolation, they are one of us we make excuses for them when we know them and bleat like banshees when we dont.
we put these guys in power so i think its time we start blaming us. the get rich quick, selfish, morally corrupt, show-off average nigerian. Nigerians make passing-the-buck an art, we blame everything in sight.
I do not like to take posts to heart but this post by ""ojemba"is unfortunate and really irks me. I am nigerian, i am from an independent state, why do you want me to believe the anglo-axis knows best, you might be speaking metaphorically but it still is disgusting that such a school of thought still exists. afghanistan, iraq, im sure are shining examples of external intervention?

Your excuses are even worse than those of the Ostrich patriots. So if I come accross a friend spending ill gotten wealth it behoves me to arrest and prosecute the inidvidual befoe Nigeria will be good ? There is something called a police force, there is also something called a government, if you have neither of these you have no business wasting peoples futur in the name of patriotism. I don't care who I irk when I write the truth, I have not heard you complain about the numerous citizens that are being murdered left and right in the name of religious riot while the buffoons who call themselves leaders carry on as though mere flies are being squashed. You did not speak up when whole sale villages where raised by your beloved army and yet you wonder why Ojemba places human life above misplaced patriotism.

I will gladly become a patriot when there is a nation, right now what we have is Africans toying with the futur of other Africans while folks like you carry on as though the West is the enemy. I have no regrets for what I have said, if American presence will reduce this Jihad inspired mass murder of innocent people, they are welcome to my village. So much for independence, while your people are agonizing over fuel increases your beloved leader is wining and dining with the west you hate so much. What is good for the geese is good for the gander.
shaqfu
Egg
Egg

Post by shaqfu »

Ojemba, this is an excellent thread you started. I think your points are well thought out and not irrational at all. Some might consider it a little bit extreme, but I think something has to give. No one should have to struggle as hard to make ends meet especially for a country that generates sooo much revenue from oil, People been struggling in our country far too long and no matter how much you try to help, you're only one person. My only question is, How do we fix what's ailing our beloved country?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

shaqfu wrote:Ojemba, this is an excellent thread you started. I think your points are well thought out and not irrational at all. Some might consider it a little bit extreme, but I think something has to give. No one should have to struggle as hard to make ends meet especially for a country that generates sooo much revenue from oil, People been struggling in our country far too long and no matter how much you try to help, you're only one person. My only question is, How do we fix what's ailing our beloved country?
Yes indeed, and I note that ojemba has very succesfully shut up the "Obasanjo was a CIA agent in the death of Murtala" crowd with this quote:
"I learn something new everyday though,I never knew Lt. Col. Dimka was a CIA agent. So if Dimka was a CIA agent and Obasanjo is also CIA agent (according to the resident communist) does that mean Obasanjo was part of the Dimka coup ? hmmmmm."

Oya, cic, ROSSIKE, et al, wey una? Make una come ansa di queshon. Abi una don pick race?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Ohsee: That question is so dumb it is not worth gracing with an answer. It displays an unawareness of how shadowy spooks work.

Obasanjo could have been made aware of the plot to eliminate Murtala. He could have been kept in the dark. The fact that two people could be on the CIA's payroll doesn't mean that they receive the same amount of info.

Read the link about OBJ's alleged CIA connections and reach your own conclusions. I have reached mine.
http://www.naijiant.com/
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

cic old boy wrote:Ohsee: That question is so dumb it is not worth gracing with an answer. It displays an unawareness of how shadowy spooks work.

Obasanjo could have been made aware of the plot to eliminate Murtala. He could have been kept in the dark. The fact that two people could be on the CIA's payroll doesn't mean that they receive the same amount of info.

Read the link about OBJ's alleged CIA connections and reach your own conclusions. I have reached mine.
Na wa for all dis coulda, coulda, coulda. Obasanjo could also have died for our sins, and risen again on the third day to sit at the right hand of the CIA and become head of the Illumumunati. Pay attention to Okham's Razor, my fren. All dis ya convoluted explanation, speculation and mystification no get head given that there is already a very simple and more plausible explanation extant.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

How is a naija who "runs" abroad to server "masser" different from one begging for the same "masser" to come "liberate" his country ? :?:
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
ojemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ojemba »

juventuss wrote:How is a naija who "runs" abroad to server "masser" different from one begging for the same "masser" to come "liberate" his country ? :?:
I guess you should look at it this way, which is more shameful choosing slavery or having slavery imposed on you ?
ojemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ojemba »

ohsee wrote:
cic old boy wrote:Ohsee: That question is so dumb it is not worth gracing with an answer. It displays an unawareness of how shadowy spooks work.

Na wa for all dis coulda, coulda, coulda. Obasanjo could also have died for our sins, and risen again on the third day to sit at the right hand of the CIA and become head of the Illumumunati. Pay attention to Okham's Razor, my fren. All dis ya convoluted explanation, speculation and mystification no get head given that there is already a very simple and more plausible explanation extant.
Ohsee
Also add Danjuma to the list of CIA agents, because if the CIA had not told Danjuma to install OBJ the plot may not have worked. Poor Murtala, if only he knew he was surrounded by the CIA. The truth is some people have spaghetti for brains, they either become brain dead armchair communist or deluded morons ala illuminati.
ojemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ojemba »

It looks like Ojemba is not the first person to have called for U.S. help, they were going to swear Abiola in at the US embassy and have him rule from American soil under the guidiance of the Americans. So now am I still a traitor?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 12: ‘Abiola would’ve been sworn in at the US embassy’

Adeniyi Adesina

Chief Moshood Abiola, believed to have won the 1993 presidential election would have been sworn in in front of the United States embassy in Lagos.

According to a top brass of NADECO, the group’s plan was for Abiola, after being sworn in, to move into the embassy from where he would have operated, holding firmly to his mandate as the elected president of Nigeria.

He added that a retired Supreme Court judge had agreed to perform the swearing-in ceremony while the then US ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Walter Carrington, also consented to the plan.

The role subsequently played by Carrington on the side of NADECO and others who fought for the actualisation of the Abiola mandate indicated that he (US ambassador) might have accepted the plan, the erstwhile NADECO chieftain revealed.

The NADECO chieftain who declined to be quoted “because the time to say all that is on the June 12 issue is yet to come,” also added that he did not know at what point the late Chief Abiola was advised to change the plan. He explained that “all of us who drew up the original plan were taken aback by the turn of events.”

Chief Abiola had made a proclamation declaring himself president by virtue of the cancelled election at Epetedo in Lagos Island on June 12, 1994, the anniversary of the poll, annulled by military president, Ibrahim Babangida.

Following the proclamation, Abiola went underground for some days but he was subsequently arrested on June 23 at his house in Ikeja, Lagos, and was detained by General Sani Abacha’s administration.

Abiola, who was charged with treason, was held incommunicado until he died suddenly and curiously on July 7, 1998, the eve of his release.

The NADECO top brass recalled that the decision by Abiola to change the plan for his proclamation played a crucial role in the failure of the campaigners to get the election revalidated. The NADECO chieftain also observed that the decision by some members of NADECO to participate in the General Abdulsalami Abubakar’s transition process in 1999 might have been responsible for the civilian dictatorship of President Olusegun Obasanjo’s government.

“We got the assurance of the major democracies in the West that they would not have anything to do with the Abubakar transition unless there was the full involvement of the pro- democracy elements and we were determined to utilize the opportunity to get that government to put in place an enduring structure,” he said.

According to him, had the pro democracy elements remained resolute against the Abubakar transition at a time “the military government’s credibility was at its lowest ebb ,” the country might have had a fairer deal.

The NADECO chieftain lamented that some of the NADECO elements were in a hurry and consequently decided to participate fully in the transition, dispersing into the parties registered by the Abubakar government.

Saturday Punch, June 12, 2004
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

It's no news that Abiola was an American stooge.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Jinn
Egg
Egg

Post by Jinn »

...and it's no news that the yorubas r beset with traitors within...4 some reason, a town that has a history of conspiracy and betrayal has been pivotal in yoruba politics...