Rangers bite the dust. Again

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rangers bite the dust. Again

Post by Its a Goal »

June 2 Results:

Kwara United 1 vs 0 Rangers
Julius Berger 1 vs Iwuanyanwu
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

yeye Rangers :D :D Where is Gotti?????
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

See how Suya take style dodge this thread :mrgreen:. When the antelopes come Ibadan, there will be no escaping for Suya :lol:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

And so!!! :x :x :x

Sebi 3SC deh loose games left right and center?
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Guys should I start posting a News Flash each time 3sc looses ?

Please as a member of staff I refuse to reduce myself to the status of a clown.....or village fool. Sure we lost by 1 goal and I am sure we will loose again.

I just feel relieved that no ref was beaten senseless....no women raped and no children killed. BTw thing that seems to be the order of the day when Overaged United plays ! :|
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

Don't forget that Rangers just made it thru the next stage in the CAF cup(or what ever they call it). They're probably tired for now.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

oyek, are you making excuses now?

SUYA, not so fast. When 3Sc gets robbed, we don't hear the last of it from Rangers and Insurance fans who are quick to remind us that we don't belong, so I am only repaying the gesture :P.

SUYA

Post by SUYA »

IAG

Between us -- Wasnt the name of the team the Ibado Robbers till it was changed in 1952.....when the Rubber Industry did not want to be confused with such a failure ?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

All that is ancient history. The fact of the matter is 3Sc is back in it's rightful place and all pretenders have being cut to size. This time last year when 3Sc wasn't around, Rangers and Enyimba were riding high on the table, but once the master came back, both teams have began to battle with relegation :lol:.

Cyber Saint
Re: Rangers bite the dust. Again

Post by Cyber Saint »

Its a Goal wrote:June 2 Results:

Kwara United 1 vs 0 Rangers
Julius Berger 1 vs Iwuanyanwu

LOL, that was an away match....so no surprise there
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Rangers are relegation candidates this year.. :mrgreen:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

i spoke to pa Phillip Achebe today(those who know their Nigeria and Rangers history will know who i'm talking of) and it was all lamentations about the state of Rangers now.
the antelopes better wake up, though they're surprisingly doing good on the continent.
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

furiously frank wrote:yeye Rangers :D :D Where is Gotti?????
FRANK:
Because 3SC has been languishing in Division 2B for many years, you may actually find the following difficult to grasp: :lol:

1) Rangers played a tough CAF Confed Cup game on SUNDAY against Etoile Sportif and then travelled to Illorin on Tuesday barely on one day's rest.

2) Furthermore, Rangers played the Enugu State FA Cup semi-final and final in the week preceding its CAF Confed Cup game. That totals FOUR games in about ten days.

3) Nevertheless, Rangers won THREE of those games and are therefore now in the CAF Cup quarter-finals, in addition to placing TWO teams (including the feeder team) in the national FA Cup.

4) And what's more? Rangers did all of the foregoing without FOUR starters (skipper Sam Okoye, Igho Otegheri, Andrew Nwordu and Kelechi Omeonu) who are away on foreign trials.

......and btw, the same Kwara United TRASHED 3SC 3-1 in Illorin! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Gotti wrote:
furiously frank wrote:yeye Rangers :D :D Where is Gotti?????
FRANK:
Because 3SC has been languishing in Division 2B for many years, you may actually find the following difficult to grasp: :lol:

1) Rangers played a tough CAF Confed Cup game on SUNDAY against Etoile Sportif and then travelled to Illorin on Tuesday barely on one day's rest.

2) Furthermore, Rangers played the Enugu State FA Cup semi-final and final in the week preceding its CAF Confed Cup game. That totals FOUR games in about ten days.

3) Nevertheless, Rangers won THREE of those games and are therefore now in the CAF Cup quarter-finals, in addition to placing TWO teams (including the feeder team) in the national FA Cup.

4) And what's more? Rangers did all of the foregoing without FOUR starters (skipper Sam Okoye, Igho Otegheri, Andrew Nwordu and Kelechi Omeonu) who are away on foreign trials.

......and btw, the same Kwara United TRASHED 3SC 3-1 in Illorin! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bad Belle!!!

Shooting no play this week my fren :mrgreen:
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

Gotti.... :lol: :lol: