Mourinho:GEREMI & BABAYARO OUT!!!!!!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)
Mourinho:GEREMI & BABAYARO OUT!!!!!!!!!

Post by naija4ever »

ROMAN ABRAMOVICH has been told to stop playing Supermarket Sweep at every club in Europe.

New boss Jose Mourinho will kick off a hardline regime with a dressing-room cull to trim his squad to a maximum of 24.

Out will go expensive flops like Juan Veron and veteran Marcel Desailly, 36.

Mourinho said: “I hate to work with a big squad. I want 21 outfield players, plus goalkeepers.

“It’s like a big box of oranges and one goes rotten. One month later, you have to throw the lot in the bin.”

OUTS: Juan Veron, Hernan Crespo, Winston Bogarde, Emmanuel Petit, Celestine Babayaro, Mario Melchiot, Jesper Gronkjaer, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Marcel Desailly, Geremi.

INS: Deco, Marco Ferreira, Costinha.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002 ... 41,00.html
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
living
Egg
Egg

Post by living »

Throwing that much players is not good,but he is the coach
Things might come to those who wait but only those things left behind by those who hustle-Abraham Lincoln
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Hasselbaink and Crespo out? Ok..let's see how long this dude will last as coach
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

Bogarde went out the end of 03/04 already.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

lowzeewee, nanijoe, living, I can't beileve you've been taken in by a story from the Sun.naija4ever, you should know better than posting from that source.

Did Mourinho name any players in his interview?

Watch the full interview here and make your own conclusions (Real player required)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/cta/sport ... helsea.ram
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Mourinho, this guy sure talks the talk, for his sake i hope he walks it too otherwise the british press will make him regret he was ever born
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

Make Mr Mourinho take am easy o!

Pride goeth before a fall.

To use 24 players to prosecute the Premiership,FA,worthington and Champions league is madness o.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

What a shame and another useless thread.... :twisted:
Soldier of Fortune...
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

Rubbish. This is just speculation by The Sun. Mourinho has not yet said who he is going to chuck out of Stamford bridge yet.
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Post by Football Manager »

Dodo wrote:Mourinho, this guy sure talks the talk, for his sake i hope he walks it too otherwise the british press will make him regret he was ever born
My sentiments exactly!