Eagles have their Game Face on

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Eagles have their Game Face on

Post by Flex Swift »

I watched an interveiw on Ben TV with Wilson Oruma, Coach Chukwu,and Rotimi Sunday as they arrived at MM in Nigeria. Wilson was asked about the Unity Cup and his team mates his exclusion from the Nations cup, and his avaliability for Saturday's world cup qualifier ( Wilson has had a good season in France winning one cup and finishing in the top half of the table, contributing to the team by scoring goals). Wilson will not be available for Saturday he is still nursing an injury however he will be in Abuja to give moral support to his colleagues. CCC was asked about Martins, he replied that Martins is a fantastic player. He also said he picks his team on form not names. Whoever represents Nigeria on Saturday they have my full support, we need 3 points and no injuries to any of our players. I hope as soon as the job is done Martins and Ogbeche are withdrawn from the game to prevent them picking up any injuries. We have other important games coming up in June. This team has put on their Game Face