Obafemi Martins U never knew?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AJ Guru
Egg
Egg
Obafemi Martins U never knew?

Post by AJ Guru »

People, am sure there are certain things U do not know about Obafemi Martins.

www.nigeriasports.com/172 really expose the boy getting the sticks, go thru and see what he went thru as a starter.
Welcome to CE: A place where an average man can tell a legend how to run his family. A place where an internet coach think he is beta team than an international coach. A place where a "four one nine" artist and Cab Driver can call a professional player a wastepipe. A Place where a wanna be agent can tell a professional player what club to join and what country to earn his money.A place where a simple debate can turn into an insult towards your mama and papa. Once again welcome to CE.
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Goodluck to him; still peeved tho.!
...but with God all things are possible...
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

I really dont care, the boy has let the fans and his fatherland down and that's what counts. He will surly pay for this in the future.
To stop trying is to start dying
Pemba
Egg
Egg

Post by Pemba »

nice site :D
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Shownoja wrote:I really dont care, the boy has let the fans and his fatherland down and that's what counts. He will surly pay for this in the future.
Shut the #$%$ up. What have you done for your fatherland?
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Schillachi wrote:
Shownoja wrote:I really dont care, the boy has let the fans and his fatherland down and that's what counts. He will surly pay for this in the future.
My service to my fatherland was phucking your mother, you this senseless deformed foetus.
To stop trying is to start dying
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Schillachi wrote:
Left it for greener pastures! :D :D
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Shownoja wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
My service to my fatherland was phucking your mother, you this senseless deformed foetus.
Whoa! that's uncalled for man; let's have some respect! Please, not his parents now.
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Shownoja wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
Unfortunately, Ur several fathers did a disservice to your fatherland by fcuking your mother. Stu-pid son a bi-tch, product of a gangbang and broken condoms. E no go better for you and your mama.
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

geminikoat wrote:
Shownoja wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
Whoa! that's uncalled for man; let's have some respect! Please, not his parents now.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: guys please show same respect
senator
Egg
Egg

Post by senator »

Abeg mods meke una delete this thread :evil: :evil:
''Watching United today was like watching your woman with another man. They were where we should have been, doing exactly what we should have been doing, and deep inside you know they were doing it better than we ever have.'' __Arsenal Fan after watching Man Utd defeat Roma 7-1 10/04/07

mouko wrote:
''Going by this list Nigeria would survive if they can score more than they would concede.''
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

immediately
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

well his advisors should be ditched he is a small boy badly advised and they have made him a traitor period.
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

how convenient...