Ayo Akinfe, how you like me now?

LMAO!MD Manure na garbage team?We get a game in hand and una still dey below us LMAO!

mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

...yeah and until you win that game in hand...I say sharrrap..!!!

We are the league leaders as at today even though we they share the position.. :mrgreen:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... efault.stm

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Ayo Akinfe[/color] wrote:Enjoy your five minutes of fame Spuds. You will soon be roasted!
Bad bellus :D. 3 wins in 3 matches, 2 straight EPL wins is not an achievement to sniff your nose at. Don't worry, we will come and pick up some more of your players when you go down in 4 months :lol:. BTW, has Weeds being able to rack up 3 straight wins this season :wink: :?:
Congratulations Spuds!!!! You won three games in a row. Wow, what an achievement. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The last time you did that was in your 1967 championship wining season wasn't it?

[color=brown]RudeBoy[/color] wrote:Kanoute dey go abi? When he returns the relegation scrap contiues for him! :)
We've shown we can do without him as he has not scored in our last 2 matches 8).
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

shaq

Post by shaq »

IAG how u like my tactical now huh? :mrgreen:
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Ayo, na true bad bellie dey get you. Compared to the weeds, 3 games in a row is a major achievement. You guys can't buy that right now. Sorry i forgot, you're broke as well :D :D :D

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Ayo Akinfe[/color] wrote:Enjoy your five minutes of fame Spuds. You will soon be roasted!
Bad bellus :D. 3 wins in 3 matches, 2 straight EPL wins is not an achievement to sniff your nose at. Don't worry, we will come and pick up some more of your players when you go down in 4 months :lol:. BTW, has Weeds being able to rack up 3 straight wins this season :wink: :?:
Congratulations Spuds!!!! You won three games in a row. Wow, what an achievement. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The last time you did that was in your 1967 championship wining season wasn't it?

[color=brown]shaq[/color] wrote:IAG how u like my tactical now huh? :mrgreen:
Which tactical?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

shaq

Post by shaq »

Arsenal - Boro 8)

[color=brown]Ayo Akinfe[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Its a Goal[/color] wrote:

How does the pie taste btw :D? I no why you are afraid of answering my question, Weeds hasn't won 3 matches neither at home nor away :lol:.

[color=brown]shaq[/color] wrote:Arsenal - Boro 8)
Kai, this one pain me o. I bi think Southgate go get steller performance today but #$% just no gree am room to operate. On top of that, I no hand Henry the captainship band cos I no think say im go play well :x.

shaq

Post by shaq »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]shaq[/color] wrote:Arsenal - Boro 8)
Kai, this one pain me o. I bi think Southgate go get steller performance today but #$% just no gree am room to operate. On top of that, I no hand Henry the captainship band cos I no think say im go play well :x.
ROTFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Ayo,

Leeds are back in trouble again.

I am not sure whether your boys have the will and spirit to carry on fighting?

Do you think they do?
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

They were never out of trouble, both on and off the field :D :D

Larry Ashagbe wrote:Ayo,

Leeds are back in trouble again.

I am not sure whether your boys have the will and spirit to carry on fighting?

Do you think they do?

Kai! Ayo, na six pointer una lose so oh. Spuds are still going down but Leeds are in serious trouble.
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Leeds losing to Spuds is worse than South Africa losing to Mauritius. Na total insult of the highest order.

I am lost for words. Spuds should be a guaranteed six pionts but alas, we have lost to them home and away this season. Hmmmm.
I thought you said that you were sick.

How come you are posting?

Bad result for Leeds and it will be a free fall from here onwards.

See you in Div 1 next year (joke but possible).

You will think with Leeds lost and Yak performance today, Ayou will be in hiding for weeks....... :P
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923