Lakers- Pistons

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

I bet Lakers yansh don get blisters from all that #$% whooping...kai. The whole team is now disoriented as they can't even figure Detroit out.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

juventuss wrote:men this isnt funny. Lakers are getting whooped
Whooped is an understatement.....Da Prince is on fire...Ben Wallace is in a furnace....the Pistons are on all cylinders and the LAkers cant seem contain them!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Eem Oga Bell...how would you like your pies served...seeing that my pie factory just restocked on some frozen crow pie delicacies last week... :mrgreen:

Lakers are toast...and you know it..there's no coming back tonight... :mrgreen:

This game just dey sweet my bodi..abeg make you kuku join us and salute the about to be crowned new NBA Champions..
the Detroit "Mean Machine" Pistons... :mrgreen:
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Riche007 wrote:
juventuss wrote:men this isnt funny. Lakers are getting whooped
Whooped is an understatement.....Da Prince is on fire...Ben Wallace is in a furnace....the Pistons are on all cylinders and the LAkers cant seem contain them!
I think steam rollered would be an appropriate phrase to describe the Lakers punishment.. :P
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Bell wrote:ADVICE TO PISTONS

Place a hold on those orders for T-shirts, caps and champagne. You won't be needing them this year.
Bell
I just saw some champagne in a gatorade cooler! :evil:
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

did you see that wallace dunk ?
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

juventuss wrote:did you see that wallace dunk ?
That was wicked...the guy drank alot of steam last nite!
Bell

Post by Bell »

THANKS, REFS

Couldn't have done it without you.
Bell
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Bell:

give credit where due. The Lakers have themselves to blame and the Pistons to praise. They were DOMINATED!!!!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
viking2k
Egg
Egg

Post by viking2k »

Bell, I know u say that play where Gary Payton knocked down Rip Hamilton. Surely, you know that no foul was called on that play.
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

Detroit dictated how this series was to be played with their tenacious defense and teamwork. So the referee had to call the game in favor of the aggressor. DETROIT deserve the championship and Lakers thought that big name superstars win championship. That isn't the case. Lakers sukz in the series. Just go ahead and break the Laker team up pronto.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Bell wrote:THANKS, REFS

Couldn't have done it without you.
Bell
Common Bell, 4 games to 1 and the Refs....even the 1 game was a steal...I'm a Laker fan but give it up ...the Pistons were by far a better team this series....even if they had to win 10 games to win the championship, i'd put my last penny on the Pistons to carry the day.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

juventuss wrote:did you see that wallace dunk ?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Lorravmercy! That was an asswhooping series my boys just collected. All props to Detroit, a total team-oriented series and they deserve every minute of it. The wallaces, Hamilton,Campbell,Billups,Hunter, every other player not mentioned, are all great players individually but coming together as a team, they simply made the lakers look worse than the other L.A. team. :cry:
Farewell Payton, farewell Malone...ringless warlords who in retrospect brought nothing but more complications to this team.
we'll be back nextyear.
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

platinum wrote:Lorravmercy! That was an asswhooping series my boys just collected. All props to Detroit, a total team-oriented series and they deserve every minute of it. The wallaces, Hamilton,Campbell,Billups,Hunter, every other player not mentioned, are all great players individually but coming together as a team, they simply made the lakers look worse than the other L.A. team. :cry:
Farewell Payton, farewell Malone...ringless warlords who in retrospect brought nothing but more complications to this team.
we'll be back nextyear.
Its only Bell that will continue to say what he says about Detroit.

Deeeetrooiiiiitttt Baaassssketbaaallll
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

Bell, Please refrain from posting anything about the refs helping the pistons..You are going to have to come up with a better excuse on why the Lakers never showed up..Anyway you can always go fire up the NBA live on PS2 and win as much as you want with the Lakers..( Ha ha this feels good) :D :D
Bell

Post by Bell »

FOR THE RECORD, I NEVER SPOKE TO MYCHAL THOMPSON

http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=2493686

According to Lakers broadcast team member Mychal Thompson, the finals loss was part of an NBA conspiracy. Based on thinly veiled Thompson croaking, the league wanted the Lakers in the finals to boost TV ratings, but didn't want them to win.

Allegedly using referees to cheat in this manner, a new champion would arise and the league would begin a regeneration process. Well, something like that.

Thompson should feel secure in the knowledge that, as a broadcaster, he's already performed the greatest comedy routine of his career.
Bell
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

LAKER FANS, IN YA FACE!
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Bell wrote:FOR THE RECORD, I NEVER SPOKE TO MYCHAL THOMPSON

http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=2493686

According to Lakers broadcast team member Mychal Thompson, the finals loss was part of an NBA conspiracy. Based on thinly veiled Thompson croaking, the league wanted the Lakers in the finals to boost TV ratings, but didn't want them to win.

Allegedly using referees to cheat in this manner, a new champion would arise and the league would begin a regeneration process. Well, something like that.

Thompson should feel secure in the knowledge that, as a broadcaster, he's already performed the greatest comedy routine of his career.
Bell
Pls, spare us this BS! Thanx in advance!