NIGERIAN REPORTERS IN FARO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
NIGERIAN REPORTERS IN FARO

Post by anointed »

Do we really have reporters in Faro? Complete Sports have been screaming Qasim Elegbede as the only Naija reporter in Faro. So how come another reporter from Punch ( Obafemi Obadare) telling us about GKs

viewtopic.php?t=1189

It's either CS are telling blatant lies (if Qasim hasn't seen Femi) or all of them are just trying to win a Pullitzer prize.

Personally, I see Qasim's reports lacking substance and nothing that couldn't be done witout a phone. May be when I see pictures.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

As long as they do some objective and clean reporting,its all good.
who no know go know.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Based on what CE is reporting?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

anointed wrote:Based on what CE is reporting?
You got that right.
who no know go know.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

From what I'm told, CS, The Sun, The Punch and The Vanguard are the only papers represented in FARO at present plus a crew from NTA..
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

mister dolly,

Thanks for clearing that up.
obong obuma
Egg
Egg

Post by obong obuma »

I just returned from Nigeria,and the daily updates from Faro by Mr.Elegbede are very informative,and there is little doubt he's reporting from there.
Winning is not everything....it is the only thing!
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

obong obuma...welcome back..