ZACCHERONI WAS NOT HAPPY WITH MARTINS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Jmal
Egg
Egg
ZACCHERONI WAS NOT HAPPY WITH MARTINS

Post by Jmal »

ZACCHERONI: "WE HAVE PRECISE AMBITIONS"
Saturday, 10 January 2004 23:50:36
PARMA - Alberto Zaccheroni's comments after Saturday evening's 1-0 defeat at the Tardini:

"I can't be pleased. We have precise ambitions and plans. We didn't respect those tonight. Was Martins a bit selfish? He's very young. He has this characteristic, sometimes it gives him advantages and sometimes disadvantages. With time he will also learn to serve team-mates who are freer than him in scoring positions."

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: MYBE OBA WAS THINKING ABOUT ANC IN HIS HEAD
Cross
Egg
Egg

Post by Cross »

Jmal,
Stop stalking Martins.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

I watched the game, and though Martins is not in my good books right now, I dont think I can say he did anything wrong oin that move they are referring to. If it was Veiri, he too would have gone for goal from there. Anyways, the coach should concentrate on the other two strikers who were hell bent on not passing to each other.
To stop trying is to start dying
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

I can hear the Obagoal Bitterness Association sharpening their delusion tainted knives right now!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Its a disgrace Nigerians cant respect a young mans opinion.They always wanna do everything with force.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

agbaya haters
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

omey2k4 wrote:Its a disgrace Nigerians cant respect a young mans opinion.They always wanna do everything with force.
,..SHARRRAP! :evil: Finally trimmed their team..we get chance to nail them for a change and he pulls out! :twisted: Next time E come Lagos I go radio AREBOYZ for am! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

The "young man" should respect his elders!!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Shame typical naijas with hateful and evil vendettas all the time. Yet they will claim they go to Church or Mosque everyday... shame...
Soldier of Fortune...
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

I watched the game, and though Martins is not in my good books right now, I dont think I can say he did anything wrong oin that move they are referring to. If it was Veiri, he too would have gone for goal from there. Anyways, the coach should concentrate on the other two strikers who were hell bent on not passing to each other.

Veiri just celebrated his 100th goal..he is allowed to do whatever the hell he likes infront of that goal....The coach will tell vieri to keep doing whatever he has been doing to get 100 goals...Martins on the hand has not done anything to deserve such grace..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Good strikers tend to be A bit selfish to make their mark. Nothing wrong

with that.
who no know go know.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

why didn't they blame Vieri for not passing to a free martins against Kiev. cost them the CL!!!!
they should leave our boy alone
Egg

Post by Blakes »

why didn't they blame Vieri for not passing to a free martins against Kiev. cost them the CL!!!!
probably because the coach trusts Vieri ability to score more than Martin's...so if the coach had to chose who to take the shot he would have chosen veiri and veiri missed it so what can he do...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Blakes wrote:
probably because the coach trusts Vieri ability to score more than Martin's...so if the coach had to chose who to take the shot he would have chosen veiri and veiri missed it so what can he do...
Hmmmmm.
who no know go know.
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Here is the link to the story

http://www.inter.it/en/news/12075.html

Zac has never liked Martins and he is quick to critisise him publicly.

Martins is not the only one that is GREEDY, other strikers do it as well.

If Zac is not happy with Martins, he should not play him to teach him a lesson, it is as simple as that rather than critisise Martins openly.

This is bad MAN MANAGEMENT.
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Hmmmn na wa oh.This boy is causing wahala hear oh!!!
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Larry ,thanks for the link.
who no know go know.
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

ruff'n'tuff,

No problem.