What happened to my thread?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Guv007 wrote:
Cyber Saint wrote:That's the kind of stupidity that baffles me about this forum.
I can list 5-7 threads on this forum that aren't soccer related. So why was my thread picked on???

Quick question. Does anyone know if Ayohoff = Ayoakinfe b'cos i can't think of any one else who'd be quick to delete my thread without any communication whatsoever except Ayo and Waffiman. [/color]
That is so true, as it depends on who you are.

Tell me about it, buddy.
That's why Nigeria no dey progress. If one person gets a small responsibility, he'd try to lord it over everyone else. Small minds.

And the worst part is that whomever deleted the thread isn't man enuff to own up to his actions. I know that there were 3 moderators/Admin online when my thread disappeared: Larry Ashagbe, Toxicarrow, and Ayohoff.
Of those 3, I don't think Larry would delete my thread without any kind of communication whatsoever. So that leaves Toxicarrow and Ayohoff as my chief suspects, unless there was another moderator that had his online status hidden.
All in all, whoever delete the thread should own up now before I institue an investigation.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Cyber Saint,and what will you do? You have no power to do a thing, so why make pathetic empty threats? Do your investigation and see what happens. You have no authority.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cyber-saint and Guv:

Na wa for you guys o! This is a typical case of one commiting a crime and daring the cops to arrest him, simply because there are other people who have commited the same crime and are running loose.

Cyber-Saint, I always respected you and I am really disappointed in your conduct. As one of the senior members here, you should be among those making things easier on this forum. I suggest you borrow a leaf from EAGLE WING. He's not a moderator, but he makes life easy for everyone by his useful suggestions, and pointing out flaws and violations which might escape moderators.

I honestly cant understand what your problem is...maybe it has to do with that avater of yours...I guess it makes you mischievous. Otherwise, how can you post a NON-SOCCER RELATED topic and complain because it was deleted?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Cyber-saint and Guv:

Na wa for you guys o! This is a typical case of one commiting a crime and daring the cops to arrest him, simply because there are other people who have commited the same crime and are running loose.

Cyber-Saint, I always respected you and I am really disappointed in your conduct. As one of the senior members here, you should be among those making things easier on this forum. I suggest you borrow a leaf from EAGLE WING. He's not a moderator, but he makes life easy for everyone by his useful suggestions, and pointing out flaws and violations which might escape moderators.

I honestly cant understand what your problem is...maybe it has to do with that avater of yours...I guess it makes you mischievous. Otherwise, how can you post a NON-SOCCER RELATED topic and complain because it was deleted?
CO there were a few non football related threads in the Eagle Nest when his got deleted and l was wondering why?
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Saint for crying out aloud do you pay anybody here? You know this is not SR and yet u posted it.....and then when its deleted you are mad. Why?

FYI to move a post takes 6 mins and 25 keystrokes.....to delete it 1. So depending on who has the time or patience your post will be either moved or killed as it was in this case.

In conclusion I have not seen the 5 other NSR posts you are harping about and I would not put all eggs in one basket with New England.....after all even my lowly Redskins with a clueless Coach beat them. :lol:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Guv007 wrote:

CO there were a few non football related threads in the Eagle Nest when his got deleted and l was wondering why?
Guv:
If esteemed forumers like yourself and the man with the beautiful name of CYBER SAINT see NSR threads, would you better citizens by called the attention of moderators to such threads, or by joining in and posting yours while daring any moderators to delete it?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Cyber-saint you are not a very good investigator! :) If you were you would have discovered that Ayo Akinfe is no longer a moderator. Therefore you only have one suspect left! Godd luck with you interrogation :lol: :lol:

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Oga Suya and Ogwu-na-dozen
How do you guys explain the fact that whomever deleted my thread lacked the common courtesy to PM me with an explanation, or even to simply own up to his actions???

Trust me on this guys, there's something wrong with the moderatorship of this forum. Unfortunately, it's only a few that gives the moderators/admins a bad name. Get rid of 'em, guys.
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

RudeBoy wrote:Cyber-saint you are not a very good investigator! :) If you were you would have discovered that Ayo Akinfe is no longer a moderator. Therefore you only have one suspect left! Godd luck with you interrogation :lol: :lol:

RB, do you really believe that Ayo is no longer a moderator b'cos I don't. If so, who then is Ayohoff and how did he become a moderator when he rarely posts and nobody knows him??
Anywayz, we're not gonna reveal everything we've got at this time. It's all a part of an ongoing investigation. You will hear the details when investigation is completed.

Stay tuned
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Just so you know, there is a $50 reward, in real money, for information leading to the discovery of whomever deleted my thread.

Disclaimer: certain restictions may apply
Last edited by Cyber Saint on Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D cry cry cry baby, cry cry cry baby cry cry cry baby baby stop crying.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops:

:( :( :( :( :( :( baby stop crying... :( :(
Soldier of Fortune...
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

I deleted it.....can I get my 50? :P
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

I re-deleted it....wey my reward?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Naija dudes, sef. I sabi una now dats why I included that disclaimer. C'mon guys, I'm a Nigeria - born and raised. Una wan take my fifty buck visit mama calabar :D

Anywayz, our investigation shows that neither of you guys - Suya and Ogbunigwe were online when my thread mysteriously disappeared.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

make anotha wan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Okay how about if me and Ogbunigwe get 25 each...... and Ogbunigwe said make u give me him own. :P
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Any reward for information about who deleted the thread? :mrgreen:
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

yes, Guv, there is a reward. the investigation is still on-going. so contact me if you can help, ok.
don't mind Suya, i'll soon charge him with obstruction of justice :D
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

if only i be moderator :cry:

Rogba, i want to be a moderator so i can delete threads for reward. since some people dont like vindave's, i start with his :mrgreen:
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

yettycom wrote:if only i be moderator :cry:

Rogba, i want to be a moderator so i can delete threads for reward. since some people dont like vindave's, i start with his :mrgreen:

Yetty, you probably don't know this but I'm one of the kingmakers here. So if you really wanna be a moderator, we can make it happen under two conditions:

#1. You can divorce KOC and become my fiance 8)
#2. Alternatively, you can join my investigative team b'cos I need you there. I mean, with that your cute face and lovely skin, you can be able to obtain any sort of info, classified or not, from SUYA and others. So you're important unto me for this ongoing investigation.

Deal???