How old is Chukwu?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lowen Brau
Egg
Egg
How old is Chukwu?

Post by Lowen Brau »

Was watching Ben TV this morning and heard that Chukwu was born in 62!!!. Not sure about that considering when he played for SE. Unless he was precocious and on human growth hormone? Could someone give us his authentic age in the context of when he played for Rangers and Eagles, please.
He beats Christian Chukwu, he beats Christian Madu, He beats Christian Nwokocha. This man must be a moslem. Yes he is. His name is Baba Mohammed.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

BenTv must have made a mistake. CCC is over 50, officially! The man retired from the National team 24 yrs ago, in 1980, probably at about 30yrs of age. That would make him closer to 55, which is around his official/real age. Maybe they meant that he was 62 yrs old!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: How old is Chukwu?

Post by Damunk »

Lowen Brau wrote:Was watching Ben TV this morning and heard that Chukwu was born in 62!!!. Not sure about that considering when he played for SE. Unless he was precocious and on human growth hormone? Could someone give us his authentic age in the context of when he played for Rangers and Eagles, please.
Absolute rubbish!
How could he have been 18 when he lifted the cup in '80?

Even though when he retired (Odegbami retired around the same time) people were saying they were too young, it was still said that they were 'around 30'. Now find the year they retired and that should give us a rough idea.
But 1962? Foul.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Lowen Brau
Egg
Egg

Post by Lowen Brau »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:BenTv must have made a mistake. CCC is over 50, officially! The man retired from the National team 24 yrs ago, in 1980, probably at about 30yrs of age. That would make him closer to 55, which is around his official/real age. Maybe they meant that he was 62 yrs old!
Thanks. May be they said 1952 and that I heard wrong. I was begininning to believe I was in a time warp. His abdominal girth is more consistent with 52 rather than 42 :lol: :lol: Having said that I like the bobo so no offence meant.
He beats Christian Chukwu, he beats Christian Madu, He beats Christian Nwokocha. This man must be a moslem. Yes he is. His name is Baba Mohammed.
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

A bunch of the eagles then retired at 29 CCC included.
who no know go know.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Chukwu is about 53 years. His Debut was july 14 1974 against Ivory Coast
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
RAFIOZO
Egg
Egg

Post by RAFIOZO »

wetin age get to do with coaching the Eagles?
well i guess CCC is as old your teeth a little bit older than your tongue :lol: :lol: :lol:
ALL MEN ARE BORN EQUAL BUT THEY DON'T STAY THAT WAY FOR LONG.

MEN DON'T GET EVERYTHING THEY PAY FOR IN THIS WORLD BUT WHAT EVER THEY GET, THEY PAY FOR IT.
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
BenTv must have made a mistake. CCC is over 50, officially! The man retired from the National team 24 yrs ago, in 1980, probably at about 30yrs of age. That would make him closer to 55, which is around his official/real age. Maybe they meant that he was 62 yrs old!

em chukwu did not finally retire frm international foote until 1981, remember nwobodo and some other politicians persuaded him to come out of retirement for the ill-fated WCQ match against algeria in lagos.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

RAFIOZO wrote:wetin age get to do with coaching the Eagles?
well i guess CCC is as old your teeth a little bit older than your tongue :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bingo

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

It's the other way around. Tongue before teeth.
RAFIOZO
Egg
Egg

Post by RAFIOZO »

27 wrote:
It's the other way around. Tongue before teeth.
na you sabi, me i no know book-o,
ALL MEN ARE BORN EQUAL BUT THEY DON'T STAY THAT WAY FOR LONG.

MEN DON'T GET EVERYTHING THEY PAY FOR IN THIS WORLD BUT WHAT EVER THEY GET, THEY PAY FOR IT.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

From what I've heard, CCC was 37 in 1980. In fact, he came out of retirment to play for the team in 1980. So if my info is correct, the man is closer to 60 now..

The guy looks great tho. No wrinkles etc!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

You young people should keep quiet.
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

CCC was 29 in the African nations cup of 1980, I remember because that morning, they were listing the ages of all the players and Odegbami was listed as 27..so do your math
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Akamoke wrote:CCC was 29 in the African nations cup of 1980, I remember because that morning, they were listing the ages of all the players and Odegbami was listed as 27..so do your math
Even the bia bia on Chukwu's chest in that Ikwerreman's avatar was older than 29.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

CCC is about 54.

Cheers.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

CCC is nothing less than 80 years old, the is why his ideas are old!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

Chukwu is actually 37. im an Pa Nwankwo are around the smae age
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Undertaker wrote:CCC is nothing less than 80 years old, the is why his ideas are old!
It nonsense statements like this that make MUDI want to beat you up. That's why you were scared to show up at Kenny's Cafe for the Rwanda Vs Nigeria match last week.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

1Naija when you make all sort of crap about 3CS players lying about their age, no one said it is a nonsense statement! If you can't read between the line and realized it was and joke i guess your sense of rumor is as old as CCC's age! BTW when did you invited me to Kenny's cafe for the Rwanda match? I was not even in Houston on the day of the match! Why would i be scrared of another human? You sure like to open you big mouth sometimes when it is not necessary!

BTW did Kenny's himself not band you from his restuarant for behaving like a drunk and not paying your tab during the ANC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by Dr. Wazobia »

If Chukwu was born in 1962 then Kanu was born in 1988.
--- Let brotherly love continue ---
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

CCC's footballing Age is 53, his real age is 65
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Chukwu was between 20 - 22 years old when he made his debut in 1974 so that will make him between 50 and 52 years old.
YNWA