FLYING EAGLES: ADDITION OF THIS PLAYER A PLUS.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglet
Eaglet
FLYING EAGLES: ADDITION OF THIS PLAYER A PLUS.

Post by GUEST »

SOURCE:COMPLETESPORTS

Bosso Unleashes Charlton Athletic Starlet On Senegal

Print this article | E-mail this article | Comment on this article

Published: 2008-06-27 12:46:49

Flying Eagles coach Ladan Bosso is set to parade 19-year old Charlton Athletic of England starlet Danny Chima Uchechi when his side file out against Senegal at the Moshood Abiola International Stadium in an African Youth Championship, AYC qualifier in Abeokuta.

Abia-born Uchechi was a revelation for the U-23 Eagles during their Intercotinental Cup invitational tourney in Malaysia last month where he provided assists for four goals to help the Dream Team to a victorious outing at the competition.

The pacy forward who notched up 20 goals last season for the d#$% reserves last season could not however made the trip with the Dream Team to Portugal as coach Samson Siasia had already submitted his provisional list before the invitational tourney and was eventually recommended for the Flying Eagles since he is still within the age category.

Uchechi who has been promising in the national U-20 camp is hoping to play a part when the Flying Eagles battle against the Senegalese tomorrow.

“Well I’m trying to work hard a lot because I know this is a team with a lot of talented players who have also been very friendly,” begins Uchechi who has spent six years with the English Coca Cola Championship after starting out with their academy at The Valley.

“I want to do my best to help the team if I get to play on Saturday (tomorrow).

I have really tried to adapt very quickly with the weather and of course I think it’s good now because it’s the rainy season,” Uchechi added.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

This is good. BTW who esle is in camp :D
MCTID... We don't play that weak stuff.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Its really sad that, even though this particular pool of U20 players happen to be THE best we have had at our disposal in decades, they have had an unintelligent fella thrust upon them as team coach.

Bozzo is unfit to be responsible for these kids.
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Otitokoro wrote:Its really sad that, even though this particular pool of U20 players happen to be THE best we have had at our disposal in decades, they have had an unintelligent fella thrust upon them as team coach.

I just hope the guy has gotten better as a clown...oops i mean coach.
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
Bobo Dan
Egg
Egg

Post by Bobo Dan »

Otitokoro wrote:Its really sad that, even though this particular pool of U20 players happen to be THE best we have had at our disposal in decades, they have had an unintelligent fella thrust upon them as team coach.

Man mi, you said it well jare.
As far as Bosso is concerned, na make man siddon dey look and hope for the best o :evil: .
If I can't express my opinion, I have no reason to be part of this union."
Co Adriaanse - AZ Coach

We’re not rated on the Continent,” said Toshack. “British managers are not, coaches are not, players are not. It’s all 4-4-2, hit the front man, get on the second ball. It hasn’t changed. It frustrates me at times, it really does.”
- John Toshack (British Wales Coach viewtopic.php?t=111511 ).

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Spot on my brother...
Based on your record of Internet coaching of course.

<
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Bozzo the dumbo :lol: :lol: :lol:
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Why all the hate against Bosso? The guy actually performed alrite given the situation he was put in.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Obviously in preparation of attributing any success to the "talent of the players" and and all failure to the "unintelligence" of the coach...
<
Egg
Egg
Ladan Bosso is a Buffoon!!

Post by 404 »

Ladan Bosso looks like a buffon, coaches like a buffoon, therefore he must be a buffoon!!! :evil:
jdizzy
Egg
Egg
Re: Ladan Bosso is a Buffoon!!

Post by jdizzy »

404 wrote:Ladan Bosso looks like a buffon, coaches like a buffoon, therefore he must be a buffoon!!! :evil:
If a white man made the same dumb comment, you'd call him a racist
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Eaglemaniac
Egg
Egg
Re: Ladan Bosso is a Buffoon!!

Post by Eaglemaniac »

jdizzy wrote:
404 wrote:Ladan Bosso looks like a buffon, coaches like a buffoon, therefore he must be a buffoon!!! :evil:
If a white man made the same dumb comment, you'd call him a racist
:lol: :lol:

Long Live King Obi!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

ogasir wrote:Why all the hate against Bosso? The guy actually performed alrite given the situation he was put in.
Didn't like how the boys played in 2007, didn't like the colapse in the quarterfinals.

The real reason why i don't like him, is because he is not the most qualified man for the job.

Uchechi is a good addition, may the best player win.

Oseni, Akinsola, Mccauley are going to give him a fight.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Otti, even Bosso can't destroy this boys. They have being schooled well by Late Yemi Tella. And Ben Iroha still dey staff, he will continue to help the boys, Bosso can't destroy this team.

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

ohenhen1 wrote:Otti, even Bosso can't destroy this boys. They have being schooled well by Late Yemi Tella. And Ben Iroha still dey staff, he will continue to help the boys, Bosso can't destroy this team.
.....Ohenhen getting even dumberer right before our very eyeses... :oops:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
solo
Egg
Egg

Post by solo »

paj wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Otti, even Bosso can't destroy this boys. They have being schooled well by Late Yemi Tella. And Ben Iroha still dey staff, he will continue to help the boys, Bosso can't destroy this team.
.....Ohenhen getting even dumberer right before our very eyeses... :oops:
:lol: :lol:
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

The only reason Bosso is being attacked here is because of where he comes from. Nothing more than that. If this was clueless IC wannabe coaches like Egu, Iroha and others, people in here would keep quiet and hail them as heroes. But, because Bosso doesn't fit into their way of things. People can afford to call him names.

Goodluck to Coach Bosso and wishing him and the best success.
Soldier of Fortune...
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Takent makes a coach :idea: and while it is true that some coaches are better than others, by and large it is the players that make the difference. If there is one thin that is common to a Ladan Bosso team, it is intense fitness and a willingness to continue tweaking until he finds something that works.

Personally speaking, I'd bet my money on a Bosso led team. As much as we'd like to pretend it aint so, the Chilean were just immaculately gifted on the ball, and were the better team regardless of coach.

with the talent on this team, I expect them to stand strong against the opposition and deliver.
MCTID... We don't play that weak stuff.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

MI5 wrote:The only reason Bosso is being attacked here is because of where he comes from. Nothing more than that. If this was clueless IC wannabe coaches like Egu, Iroha and others, people in here would keep quiet and hail them as heroes. But, because Bosso doesn't fit into their way of things. People can afford to call him names.

Yeah keep deluding your self.

You think that by saying it a 100 times, it will make true.

Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

Is the game going to be televised?
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

We all know i didn't like the appt of Bosso, i still don't . If talent made the coach, then Holland would have won five Worldcups, Chelsea would have won the champions league three years in a row. Talent is just one part, it is the coaching that brings the best out of the players. Yemi Tella thought this boys well, there off the ball running was superb, the passing, the finishing, it was a complete package. I watched the FE play in Canada, i saw bunch of selfish na me score am players, and then i see a PE teacher on the sideline, with James Peters being the ball boy in training, Why would i be confident with that setup, I really hope i am wrong, hopefully this boys which include Chrisantus, Oseni, Akinsola, Udoh, Rabiu etc talent will indeed make the coach this time. I wish the boys well, i will support them, because they are special group of young lads, although i really don't like Bosso being appointed as coach. Abeg there are more qualified coaches in Nigeria, This appointed was influenced by the buddy system, and not by merit. What has Bosso won on club or international level that made him the U21 coach of Nigeria.
Last edited by ohenhen1 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

I leave that to your conscious. You have already stated in the past that he was only hired based on "Federal Character" and nothing else. You hate the guy so much because of who he is and where he comes from. All because he doesn't represent where you come from. I hope people like you can learn to live with others who come from different places. Peace.

ohenhen1 wrote:
MI5 wrote:The only reason Bosso is being attacked here is because of where he comes from. Nothing more than that. If this was clueless IC wannabe coaches like Egu, Iroha and others, people in here would keep quiet and hail them as heroes. But, because Bosso doesn't fit into their way of things. People can afford to call him names.

Yeah keep deluding your self.

You think that by saying it a 100 times, it will make true.
Soldier of Fortune...
bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by bakana »

I'm not too confidient about Bosso myself but you judge a coach by his results so lets wait until a ball is kicked. The one thing as someone said you can bet on is Bosso will fine tune those dudes to run 90mins, to what effect, is what we await.