Is Uche Kalu clubless?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet
Is Uche Kalu clubless?

Post by DAgrin »

I´m not informed about his transfer roumours.
I know that he is no longer with Wisla and that there were enough offers from top clubs in Europe,can someone help?
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

I THINK AJAX WILL SAVE HIM AT THE END. HE IS VERY PROMISING PLAYER I THINK HE WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT FOR SUPEREAGLES YEARS TO COME...I LIKE HIS STYLE OF PLAY...I DID SE HIM PLAY AGAINST LAZIO AND HE WAS VERY VERY GREAT...
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

but what about his status at the moment??
has a club allready bought him?
This is very annyoing that a player with such an ability with a lots of offers all over europe
has no club,and that directly before the nations cup
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS WISLA AS THEY CAN DESTROY THE PROMISING YOUNG PLAYERS IN MY OPINION NO ONE CAN DO A JACK...ITS BEST FOR HIM TO RETURN AND MAKE UP WITH HIS CLUM UNTILL HIS CONTRACT IS OUT THEN HE CAN GO WHEREVER HE WANTS..THEY ARE MYBE 4 BIG CLUBS THAT ARE INTRESSTED IN HIM..
THEY HAVE TO COME WITH BIG MONEY...TO SAVE HIS #$%
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

This is why it is important to look b4 u leap.If u are desperate to sign a contract don't sign long contracts and If u can't stop that, u have to stick with it. This is the same situation with JAG too, they just won't cut him loose! What is more annoying is that after the game against Senegal, Kalu failed to go to portugal to join SE in training and SE c'd probably play against Ajax with a chance to showcase his skills again but he stayed back in Nigeria. By the time he was ready to go to Faro, C3 has had enuff gatecrashers that he did not see the need for him again! That is so unfortunate.
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
bobbye
Egg
Egg

Post by bobbye »

Please somebody needs talk to Ogunjobi and CCC on this issue. Both have blantantly did wrong to this young boy.At this moment this young boy needs the country they could not stepped forward and help. It is absolutely
shameful they should treat the poor boy that way after Martins debacle.Some will not hesist to say Nigeria deserves what Martins did.I really wish this young lad good luck.I was really looking forward to see this boy does his thing. I hope and pray his prospective bright carrier has not been severly damaged.May the almighty in his infinite mercy rescue him from this
horrible situation he finds himself .Goodluck young man
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

WELL TRUE THAT MY BRO.. I GUESS PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND AGUNJOBI IS NOT HELPING AND IT'S SHAMEFULL...MARTINS GAVE THEM WHAT THEY NEEDED....AGUNJOBI AND OTHER NFA ARE HERE TO HELP THEM SELF....THEY JUST WANT TO DESTROY PLAYERS WHO ARE NOT STARS.......I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY CANT THEY HELP THIS BOY WHO IN MY OPINION WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT PLAYER FOR THE FUTURE...I GUESS THEY ARE NOT HELPING THE CASE

WELL BYE BYE AGUNJOBI AFTER THIS ANC HE SHOULD BE FIRED
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

so the bottom line is.............
cutmen
Egg
Egg

Post by cutmen »

So the bottom line is ...... The young man should focus on himself and not worry about Nigeria. :wink:
leftee
Egg
Egg

Post by leftee »

I hope he gets signed by Ajax before the transfer window closes.
"If You Need a Helping Hand, You'll Find One at the End of Your Arm"
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Goodluck to him.
who no know go know.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

I was looking forward to him in the green and white too but you have to respect the decision of the coach. I doubt if CC won't recall him if he's in a very good form and can considerably improve our chances of winning the cup. IMO, Kalu is good enough to be in the list of 22 when he is fit. Right now i doubt his fitness. Remember he did not stand out in the senegal game and i training. The long inactivity may have affected his form.
bobbye wrote:Please somebody needs talk to Ogunjobi and CCC on this issue. Both have blantantly did wrong to this young boy.At this moment this young boy needs the country they could not stepped forward and help. It is absolutely
shameful they should treat the poor boy that way after Martins debacle.Some will not hesist to say Nigeria deserves what Martins did.I really wish this young lad good luck.I was really looking forward to see this boy does his thing. I hope and pray his prospective bright carrier has not been severly damaged.May the almighty in his infinite mercy rescue him from this
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

bobbye wrote:Please somebody needs talk to Ogunjobi and CCC on this issue. Both have blantantly did wrong to this young boy.At this moment this young boy needs the country they could not stepped forward and help. It is absolutely
NFA have tried to help him but the boy got himself into this problem.

Anyway, his 6 months ban is almost over.