How good is Mali..... Please inform me

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

1 thing we get prepared for is th eunexpected.like Benin Reublic reaching th quarter finals.All thoes things happen in every ANC.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

On paper, Mali has a good squad... good enough to beat any team in the ANC... but one thing they'll find out quickly is that it's one thing to play at home and another to play on the road... also, no one will be overlooking them this time around considering that they made the final 4 in the last ANC including a pasting of SA... Having said that, I don't see those guys in the final 4.... but, time shall tell.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Well, all I know is that those Malian bus conductors weaved and embarassed Amoudu's mis-managed Eagles team and nearly embarassed us on the field
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

one thing i'm sure of is that Mali should not be underestimated. in fact no team should starting with Benin Republic, otherwise ........................... :cry:
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Mali will give any team a run for their money and based on what i saw the last time plus new players coming up the ranks from their youth squad and others they will deal with any team Nigeria included any day... Ask Amodu? :wink:
Soldier of Fortune...