YOU GUYS WONT BELIEVE THIS - NAIJA WURU

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Post by Guest »

Jiggerman21 wrote:
baba no regrets wrote:Suya, you're an angel*, a complete angel*. There you are throwing about the bobo not being able to spell profitable while you can't even spell a simpler word in "deceit". What the hell is lakadezic? You mean lackadaisical? After why sir, which you appropriatelt put a coma at the end of, you ommited a coma after "for crying out loud". Futhermore, Alhaji Grammar teacher, you can even spell "unprofessionalism" correctly. Then you need to know that when spelling such words as can't and won't you need insert apostrophe. Like I said, you be proper mumu.
Look at this mugu, you cannot even spell common "appropriately" :D
:lol: :lol: Mad man knack your mama? FYI, na Suya be grammar master. I have made alot of typos heaps of times here and so have others but I never query anybody before on that but when useless person like Suya begin throw jab at someone for mispelling, then he better makes sure there is no fault in his writing.
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

Jiggerman21 wrote:
baba no regrets wrote:Suya, you're an angel*, a complete angel*. There you are throwing about the bobo not being able to spell profitable while you can't even spell a simpler word in "deceit". What the hell is lakadezic? You mean lackadaisical? After why sir, which you appropriatelt put a coma at the end of, you ommited a coma after "for crying out loud". Futhermore, Alhaji Grammar teacher, you can even spell "unprofessionalism" correctly. Then you need to know that when spelling such words as can't and won't you need insert apostrophe. Like I said, you be proper mumu.
In fact, you are a total mumu, you no fit spell common "comma" and "omitted", you begin dey open mouth gboa gboa!!!!! :shock: :D Abeg nor put all of us for coma with all your cluster bombs. :twisted:
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

Mad man knack your mama? FYI, na Suya be grammar master. I have made alot of typos heaps of times here and so have others but I never query anybody before on that but when useless person like Suya begin throw jab at someone for mispelling, then he better makes sure there is no fault in his writing
You dey craze- see hypocrisy- MAD MAN :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

suya is right, if u build something, u will not let someone still your idea and turn it into theirs. if nfa want to steal ce materials, they have to credit the source or ask before stealing. Courtesy is what its all about, someone need to teach lazy and dumb nfa their lesson.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

SUYA, kulu temper. I beg. Biko.

The point that a lot of forumists are missing is that the NFA's web developer wants to take CE for a ride. If we allow them to do so, what stops other people from doing so? The labor of love we've spent time and resources building will simply go to the dogs cos we never took the pains to stand up to these crooks. Our contents need to be properly protected.

As it stands, we are not after their money. Infact we want to have very little to do with the NFA so as to avoid any explicit or implied conflict of interests, however if they need our help through the expertize, networks and logistics CE is renowed for, then we can offer such assistance.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

Post by Guest »

IAG, ki lon happen now? You still dey share that VCD. You get all the Naija Unity cup games with the Abuja game?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Jiggerman21 wrote:
Jiggerman21 wrote:
In fact, you are a total mumu, you no fit spell common "comma" and "omitted", you begin dey open mouth gboa gboa!!!!! :shock: :D Abeg nor put all of us for coma with all your cluster bombs. :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This site is beauriful!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

baba no regrets, I nefer get any of the Unity Cup games yet, but Skillful don promise say I go soon get di Nig vs Jam one this week. As for the Nig vs Rwa one, I dey go Post Office soon to go mail out the envelopes of those wey I don get.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
manplus
Egg
Egg

Post by manplus »

Suya:
you've earned my respect with your response to Gotti.
I troway salute to you.

Post by Guest »

I go particularly want the Ireland and Abuja games. Skilful na yeye person, all these days and he can't even do jack. When you get the Ireland one I go contact you on how I go use paypal sort things out.
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

Solowe wrote:
Akamoke wrote: Solowe, would you agree that lifting articles and pictures from a site without permission is inappropriate whether it is a Nigerian site or not, there are due protocols, the gentleman in question should have referenced Cybereagles, and if he was intending to collaborate, he should have come to Cybereagles and said so, that is the professional thing to do. Let's not use patriotism to disregard due process

I do however agree that SUYA's response could have been less aggressive
Akamoke,

I have not said what they did was right, its stealing and it has to stop until CE gives them permission to do so. However, Suya is overreacting to the situation here. There is a possible upside to this thing and thats all I am asking Suya to recognise.

Whether you like the NFA or not, the NFA is Nigerian football. They are responsible for the day-to-day running of Nigerian football. Who better than them to form an alliance with as regards to Nigerian soccer ?

I don't think anyone will disagree with you on those points, but let's focus, the REASON why we are disagreeing with you is the MANNER in which the NFA representative took the information from Cybereagles and his rather LAME excuse to justify his actions..Again, I agree with you about forming alliances and I agree also that Suya may have been less agressive but direct

If the gentleman had come out and apologized and reached out for collaboration, then I would not have had arguments, in fact I would have totally disagreed with SUYA's response, but that lame excuse was that, lame
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The bottomline is two fold: (1) Lack of permission and (2) Failure to credit the author or owners of the work. Either way, Suya is right. Articles lifted from other sites & posted on this forum is not analogous to copying and pasting articles on a website because we do not pretend we authored the work since the forum always demands the source of the article and even the link to the website. So the person who made that comparison is totally wrong. In America, lifting and otherwise stealing people's intellectual property may result in dire criminal and civil liabilities... and Federal courts are no joke.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

G4L thanks.....but this will be wasted on the likes of that slobbering hyena Baba no regret. Plain and simple WE SHALL START WATERMARKING OUR PICS by months end and let me see how his pals will keep lifting stuff. I am going to be a permanent wrench in their sputtering engine !

Manpikin thanks jooooo -- As u can now tell what made me go nuts here is that Kunle envisioned my quarrel to be regarding MONEY and not proper behaviour. FULL STOP !!!

IAG.................Its all good.
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

SUYA wrote:
Gotti wrote:SUYA:
You know that you are my dear brother and I love you.....but I must confess that I do not fully get the antagonistic tone of your correspondence.

For starters, the Cybereagles site is littered with the work-product of others (including other websites, media outlets and sundry photographers). Accordingly, we may just find ourselves going to equity with unclean hands.

Furthermore, we must bear in mind that there exists a "fair use" doctrine in intellectual property that allows others to use a reasonable amount of the work of others placed in the public domain. And if the real at hand is one of ATTRIBUTION (a vice that is also regular fare on CE), we can firm and yet still polite about it.

Finally, I do not think that the response was from the NFA itself, but from the website developers. If it is using our work-product for commercial gains, arrangements should be made for fair compensation to this site, but it seems to me that there is little reason to adopt a confrontational stance on the matter.

Just the humble opinion of one brother to another....

Gotti thanks and as usual I see sense in your words and will take them to heart. What made me zap here is the fact that Kunle......said that we should be happy they are using our stuff and if it is MONEY I want I should chill. And the fact the he waited 8 months to reply makes it even worse.

Based on this - Okay I will revise my reply and be more polite
but in no means manner or shape are they being fair. And the point about them not being the NFA is well taken.

Again Thanks.

You don do well.
You are Your Own Dog

Post by Guest »

Suya, I go wound you o. You wey no sabi anything. G4L, I say the mumu should have told the bobo about permission or ask that the bobo put say the picx were sourced from CE but this monkey just went off with a gragra tone.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

baba no regrets,

Suya, I go wound you o.................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

SUYA wrote:baba no regrets,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Waffiman wrote:

Okay, I no get this one. Why is it funny?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

1naija wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Okay, I no get this one. Why is it funny?
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Rogba
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogba »

Una don kolo finish. Full stop.

Suya, i hear you. The only people that can see your point of argument is those that have an idea of what contributing to this site entails. Sorry ooh. Just kulu temper abeg.
With God all things are possible
felele
Egg
Egg

Post by felele »

Suya, sock it to them jare, the bloody barawos. Na so dem dey take thief the players' allowances and their ticket refunds, and when players spark for them, dem go say dem dey insult them.

Can somebody report this episode to Baba Obasanjo so that he can arrest the blighters? The man hates this type of laziness and dishonesty with a passion. That's why he appointed them Nenadi Usman, Obiageli Ezekwesili and Ngozi Iweala to checkmate all the thieves in his government.
Bend it like felele
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Solowe wrote:
SUYA wrote:Solowe,

If you were one of the people who contributed either the pictures in question or wrote one of the articles in question or donated a cent towards this site ..I would feel I owed you an explanation or should listen to you. But since you are not I'll hold of on my comments and just say 2 things......

1 People like you make stealing easy in Nigeria.

2 Secondly please donate your Tribal breakdown Articles to them....and maybe they will leave US alone. :evil:
Suya,

You really really dont want me to respond in kind to what you just wrote.

This knee jerk trigger happy attitude you are displaying is not benefiting anyone. This is an oppurtunity for improvement and growth of this site, instead you are getting into unhealth and unneccessary battles.

Look at the bigger picture.

The NFA can offer tremendous oppurtunities to anyone who desires a career in soccer or its related activities and you are shutting that down because they took a couple of pictures ???
The NFA doesn't even have their house in order, how can they help someone else when they can't even help themself?
legend
Egg
Egg

Post by legend »

baba no regrets wrote:
Gotti wrote:SUYA:
You know that you are my dear brother and I love you.....but I must confess that I do not fully get the antagonistic tone of your correspondence.

For starters, the Cybereagles site is littered with the work-product of others (including other websites, media outlets and sundry photographers). Accordingly, we may just find ourselves going to equity with unclean hands.

Furthermore, we must bear in mind that there exists a "fair use" doctrine in intellectual property that allows others to use a reasonable amount of the work of others placed in the public domain. And if the real at hand is one of ATTRIBUTION (a vice that is also regular fare on CE), we can firm and yet still polite about it.

Finally, I do not think that the response was from the NFA itself, but from the website developers. If it is using our work-product for commercial gains, arrangements should be made for fair compensation to this site, but it seems to me that there is little reason to adopt a confrontational stance on the matter.

Just the humble opinion of one brother to another....
Don't mind the monkey. We reproduce articules from such sites as BBC,Skysport etc day in, day out yet none of them have written to us to stop taking stuff without their persmission with a bole kaja tone. But mumu like Suya will never see that aspect. What's wrong with telling the guy in a gentleman manner to seek permission before lifting or make sure whatever is lifted is a tiny percentage of what we have on this site. Many universities compile a course reader from chapters of several authors without paying a cent. They just must ensure to take a tiny percentage of the whole work of a author or a book but this kind thing is too big for this oponu to grasp. yeye person like you.
ARE YOU BY ANY MEANS THE GUILTY PARTY?
Apart from my usual Amodu rantings all in all. He has done very well and the laurels and records speak for itself - MI5

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157957