Stop this England bashing.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Makanaky
Egg
Egg
Stop this England bashing.

Post by Makanaky »

People give it a rest please a million and one threads analyising and bashing the English. You are all guilty of the racism you accuse the English of with your stereotypes and generalisations.(Yujam take note :P ) And for some here to accuse the English of arrogance is a bit rich. :P
Lets stick to football matters please and lets appreciate the football we will see in the next few weeks and stop making stuff up. Gerrard, Heskey, James and Beckham(yes Beckham) have all been slaughtered by a lot of the British media not just Heskey and James(the black players) as has been suggested by some.

And I am sure if I was to listen to a commentary game about SE on a Nigerian station these commentators would naturally be biased towards SE, its normal its human nature, its not unique to the English.

I do not necessarily support England but this country has been good to me(& a lot of UK CE's) and if it really was that bad a lot of us would not be here.

P.S Yujam I have told you this before France may have a predominantly black team but in terms of race relations England is light years ahead of France. Anyone familiar with both countries will tell you of this.
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

Dont mind dem and some of dem are signing on :D
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Abeg...let them gives us back our Benin Mask and we will behave...... :mrgreen:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Stop this England bashing.

Post by Waffiman »

Makanaky wrote:People give it a rest please a million and one threads analyising and bashing the English. You are all guilty of the racism you accuse the English of with your stereotypes and generalisations.(Yujam take note :P ) And for some here to accuse the English of arrogance is a bit rich. :P
Lets stick to football matters please and lets appreciate the football we will see in the next few weeks and stop making stuff up. Gerrard, Heskey, James and Beckham(yes Beckham) have all been slaughtered by a lot of the British media not just Heskey and James(the black players) as has been suggested by some.

And I am sure if I was to listen to a commentary game about SE on a Nigerian station these commentators would naturally be biased towards SE, its normal its human nature, its not unique to the English.

I do not necessarily support England but this country has been good to me(& a lot of UK CE's) and if it really was that bad a lot of us would not be here.

P.S Yujam I have told you this before France may have a predominantly black team but in terms of race relations England is light years ahead of France. Anyone familiar with both countries will tell you of this.
Yep! On that you are absolutely spot on my fren.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

SUYA wrote:Abeg...let them gives us back our Benin Mask and we will behave...... :mrgreen:
I beg the story is that the King of Benin exchanged it for a mirror
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

skillful wrote:
SUYA wrote:Abeg...let them gives us back our Benin Mask and we will behave...... :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obasanjo once asked Jimmy Carter to bring him a pair of Jeans next time he visits Nigeria. I wonder what would have happened if Carter had requested a bloc of oil in exchange for a pair of Wrangler's.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Makanaky wrote:People give it a rest please a million and one threads analyising and bashing the English. You are all guilty of the racism you accuse the English of with your stereotypes and generalisations.(Yujam take note :P ) And for some here to accuse the English of arrogance is a bit rich. :P

Shattap mai fren... this is what we do as Naija folks... we enjoy when the English have a bad day at the office... arrogant, overhyped stiffs... they play hard (something I admire) but nothing more... & their press rarely has anything decent to say about out football even after we beat teams they struggle with (you know the likes of Ireland, Greece, Scotland, Spain, Bulgaria, etc, etc)... those guys actually believe they're one of the best teams in the world... p/s excuse me while I go and have a good laugh... :lol: :lol: :lol: ... stiffs.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

skillful wrote:

Kommon mirror ke ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Muhahahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Makanaky:
France is not behind the UK in race relations not as far as football is concerned anyway.

My anti-English bias is based on one thing: the shabby way the English press and the fans treat black players. In this regard, France is light years ahead of England.

Until dinosaurs like Ron Atkinson and the other racist coterie of individuals that permeate all aspects of the English game go away, folks will continue to bash England! You think this is some type of coincidence.
Last edited by YUJAM on Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
manplus
Egg
Egg

Post by manplus »

Skillful:
I'm not sure if you were joking or not about the mirror.
But in the interest of truth, please know that
the Benin masks were in fact, forcibly siezed by the
British in what was called a Punitive Raid in 1897.
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

manplus wrote:Skillful:
I'm not sure if you were joking or not about the mirror.
But in the interest of truth, please know that
the Benin masks were in fact, forcibly siezed by the
British in what was called a Punitive Raid in 1897.
trust me bro i have forefathers that were present during that time.
northAfrican
Egg
Egg

Post by northAfrican »

What do you want us to do? Stop England bashing and start Makanaky bashing? Cameroon bashing? No of course not, it's not time to bash Africans its time to bash the Euro, the whole thing. There are TV's set up down stairs and I watched the Itali-Denmark game today and I bashed them both out loud. Their fans heard me and I ejoyed it. Slow, boring, perfected boredom is what the Euro is.
legend
Egg
Egg

Post by legend »

northAfrican wrote:What do you want us to do? Stop England bashing and start Makanaky bashing? Cameroon bashing? No of course not, it's not time to bash Africans its time to bash the Euro, the whole thing. There are TV's set up down stairs and I watched the Itali-Denmark game today and I bashed them both out loud. Their fans heard me and I ejoyed it. Slow, boring, perfected boredom is what the Euro is.

SAY IT LOUD, bro.
Apart from my usual Amodu rantings all in all. He has done very well and the laurels and records speak for itself - MI5

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157957
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

Phcuk England!
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

How moronic can things get in this place?
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

England stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!their soccer is like their women, UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote:
skillful wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obasanjo once asked Jimmy Carter to bring him a pair of Jeans next time he visits Nigeria. I wonder what would have happened if Carter had requested a bloc of oil in exchange for a pair of Wrangler's.
In OBJ's eyes that's a fair exchange!!!!!!!!!!! :?
cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cyrilndo »

Actually I am an English fan and i do not know why.
I just love the team and wish they should win this tournament but for the 24 hours ++ after the defeat of England by France , I have not been having any good time visiting this forum.,
The bashing is just too much. It was an interesting game and I think a draw would have been a best result but France winning and then having English been bashed by many in here has just spoiled my week.
If England loose the next match I will avoid this forum till Euro 2004 is over except you guys stop the bashing
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Al B Sure wrote:How moronic can things get in this place?
Siddon dia. Just wait till Switzerland gbensh dem, you go see babanla moronosity.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

england will not beat the swiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :|
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

It will be funny if England don't qualify for the next round. I wonder what Ron Atkinson and Venebles will be saying. I equally wonder what their excuses will be.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Wow talk about a vendetta una get job sef? LOL
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

I think you guys actually forget that you are supposed to be analysing a football match.