Lamps fury at taunts

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

airwolex wrote:Please, Lampard you are my boy but Shaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaap! After he hacked Viera down in the second half, he made a gesture with his hands indicating Viera was all mouth; Now if that isn't taunting what is? Geeeeeez!
Thank you! I can't understand his problem. Is it that they were singing in French and not English :lol: I know for a fact England would have done the same!!
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

airwolex wrote:Please, Lampard you are my boy but Shaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaap! After he hacked Viera down in the second half, he made a gesture with his hands indicating Viera was all mouth; Now if that isn't taunting what is? Geeeeeez!
Thank you! I can't understand his problem. Is it that they were singing in French and not English :lol: I know for a fact England would have done the same!!
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

Y'know, the really annoying thing is that their fans have now started their customary fights and riots in Portugal. 600 were involved in long-running battles with police, with shop windows smashed and blood everywhere.
Imagination is more important than knowledge

- Albert Einstein

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

quickie wrote:Are you guys paying them any attention? It's talk like these, that really annoy most 'neutrals' in England. We all know what they'd have done had they won.

Me I even thought the goal celebrations after the freekick and penalty were very muted by the French Premiership boys and deserved honourable mention. Only Zidane and Lizarazu showed a bit of emotion.

When England were dancing in the centre circle in Istanbul after qualification or playing golf in the munich stadium after humilating germany...that wasn't over the top celebrations at all. Rubbish bitter guys.

Q
nice observation, you try and do this in america especially in football, somebody hit the daylight out of you
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

[]Lampard revealed: “There were a lot of disappointed people sitting in that dressing-room and it didn’t help that they were singing French songs of victory next door.
Were thay supposed to sing English songs, they are looking it wasn’t Nigeria or any African country it would have been wawa + makousa thay thought they say enough from Milla

We were up against one of the best teams in the world and we’ve outplayed them for 90 minutes. Then they score two goals in the last two minutes of stoppage time. How can you explain that?

I’m sorry frank but you’re a_s was on fire the whole game even the commentator(Englishman) could see that
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .