More players hit Eagles camp

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)
More players hit Eagles camp

Post by naija4ever »

Ten players have so far turned up at the Super Eagles residential camp in Otta, near Lagos, by Wednesday morning.

Five players first reported to Otta by Monday night and the following day five more players had arrived.

The players now in camp are – Greg Etafia, Sunday Rotimi, Yakubu Adamu, Adewale Dauda Wahab, Tosin Dosumu, Vincent Enyeama, George Abbey, Rabiu Baita, Seyi Olajengbesi, Paul Obiefule and Joseph Enakahire.

Officials are still hopeful that skipper Austin ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha, who has been holidaying in Paris with his family, will join the squad before they depart Lagos later on Wednesday for Angola via South Africa.

Seyi Olofinjana and Garba Lawal are also expected to join up with the rest of the squad from their bases in Europe also on Wednesday.

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/stories/? ... s_camp.php
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Where is Garba Lawal playing for?
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

Wasnt JJ just "spotted in VI"?
Real Madrid - The Greatest Club on Earth!
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Sir V wrote:Where is Garba Lawal playing for?
some club in sweden elfsborg i believe