Hattrick

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Whiteside
Egg
Egg
Hattrick

Post by Whiteside »

Forgive me for a topic which is effectively an advert, but I hope it won't be considered SPAM because this is the only messageboard I'm posting on, and it's for a very specific reason.

I'm seeking Nigerian players for a well-established online football management game, Hattrick - www.hattrick.org.

I don't represent the game that I promote in any way, shape or form, I am merely an addicted player looking to increase the number of Nigerian managers!

The game has over 500,000 users worldwide, but currently only 22 active Nigerian managers, meaning that Nigeria is lagging behind somewhat in it's development.

It would great if even a handful of you could take a look at the game and see if it would be something that interests you. It is totally free to play and in my opinion easily the best online football management game. If you do join or apply, look me up (Whiteside, manager of AFC Porterville), and I will do my best to help you further.

Thankyou for your time.
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Its a GREAT game. I love it.

I really suggest other forumers to join.

However, I'm in the Italian league already Whiteside so I won't be able to join the Nigerian league.

My team name is Pavemen (what else?)
Whiteside
Egg
Egg

Post by Whiteside »

Good to hear that there are already Hattrickers here!

I'm in the English league, but helping out with the development of the Nigerian league at the moment. They really need new users to get a community going.