Aiyegbeni...Why I made U-turn ‘I’m not guilty... I’m not..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

Football Manager wrote:
naija4ever wrote:
GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:Please no need to dissect his every word and start another cruel age controversy. Remember non-Nigerians are active visitors and participants on this forum.

The gist of the article is that all parties involved (Yak, N.F.A and Ogunjobi) have agreed to move on and put the past behind them.

Please lets move on.
Spot on GWG, sometimes i wonder whats wrong with some people here, they always try to look so deeeeeeep into every sentence, AD of all the articles, it was the age issue u found interesting, na waa oooooooooo for una, man don tire oooooo, na this dey make oyibo dey investigate these players sometimes, look at the issue of that camerounian's Iddrisou, and try to learn some lessons from there please, and stop all these age this age that nonsense, Yak's age is irrelevant here, most important thing is that he has returned period :shock: :shock: :wink:
Age is most relevant my fren odawise Mr C. Ellular go talk say him be fifteeen years to get a young girl of 14 as his sixth wife. :lol: :lol:
A 70yr old man once married a 20yr old second wife for massaging sake in one little village for naija, so what does this tell u?, Age is nothing but a number :x :P :!: :twisted: :shock:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
Bobo Dan
Egg
Egg

Post by Bobo Dan »

muzines wrote:Sexual Rascality!!!Chei :shock: :shock: :shock:

This na big offense o. Even Kobe Bryant is not accused of that. Can some of our learned brothers explain what this means. I know what sex means, and I know what rascal means, but them together just sounds very very bad. Is that what he's accused of, i though he was accused of bringing chicks into the hotel.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Muzines, you wan kill me wit lafter o
If I can't express my opinion, I have no reason to be part of this union."
Co Adriaanse - AZ Coach

We’re not rated on the Continent,” said Toshack. “British managers are not, coaches are not, players are not. It’s all 4-4-2, hit the front man, get on the second ball. It hasn’t changed. It frustrates me at times, it really does.”
- John Toshack (British Wales Coach viewtopic.php?t=111511 ).

Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

see as focus of topic just change cos of some people with microscopic eyes and brain who have to dissect and analyse wvery single detail.. :shock: :twisted:

anyway, now that he's back... hope we wont ever have a repeat incidence again....
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Football Manager wrote: Age is most relevant my fren odawise Mr C. Ellular go talk say him be fifteeen years to get a young girl of 14 as his sixth wife. :lol: :lol:
Bia, Football Manager! I no need to re-declare mai age in oda to get a 6th wife... parents dey besiege me every day make I take new wife...

But on di real, me wan thank Ayegbeni for introducing a new lexicon to mai dictionary... Sexual Rascality!!!

Chei! Even Jegede never use dis kin grammar...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
manplus
Egg
Egg

Post by manplus »

Of all the sentiments expressed in the article ....
Just look at the one some chose to highlight.
Why do we so enjoy running things (and people) down?
Is this part of our national character?

Big up to a man like Yak. He deserves a 21-girl salute for
his expressed patriotism.
Leaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Leaf »

sexual rascality.. i tink das when u tie bandana, comot shirt and den pull down the trouser to the ankles before you knack.
ps... you must leave no later than 20mins after the act.