BIT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

nanijoe, that is the name I would have picked out as well. It is only logical :) .

EP, welcome oh and be careful of Oga's closet shriners disguising as Unintellighent Brothers Association. They are renowned for their shameless false rumors around here :evil: .
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

nanijoe, KOC said her name is on the third line...Elizabeth Johnson is on the second line.

Nice try Einstein.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

TY...

try ya counting skills again. For the record the correct sequence is 1-2-3, not 1-3-2...
line 1 statrts with:Rita Nwadike
line 2 starts with:Kudaisi
And line 3 starts with:Chiejine ...and continues down the line with Elizabeth Johnson.

BTW Thanks for the Einstein compliment..it's tough hanging out among mere mortals :lol:
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

nanijoe wrote:TY...

try ya counting skills again. For the record the correct sequence is 1-2-3, not 1-3-2...
line 1 statrts with:Rita Nwadike
line 2 starts with:Kudaisi
And line 3 starts with:Chiejine ...and continues down the line with Elizabeth Johnson.

BTW Thanks for the Einstein compliment..it's tough hanging out among mere mortals :lol:
nanijoe, I think you should take your own advice and learn to read and count....KOC said the 3rd line of my list....my list is the 3rd post on page 2 of this thread.

Line 1 starts with Rita Nwadike,
Line 2 with Ifeanyi Cheijine and
Line 3 stars with (Victoria)Nweze.

Don't be confused by the quoted replies which shift the margin to the right, thus offsetting the initial justification.

FYI I am sure you know the Einstein comment had a tinge of sarcasm.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

monkey post, also monkey yansh sucker
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

English player, what will it take for Nigeria tohave a respectable performance? Its annoying the way u girls play out of Africa.
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The real deal wrote:English player, what will it take for Nigeria tohave a respectable performance? Its annoying the way u girls play out of Africa.
Yeap. A legitimate question. Oya, over to you for better answer. What say you :?:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

i didnt know English player has registered on this forum until quite recently.
WElcome abaord girl, and dont let these guys disturb you much.
Monkey post and NanaJOe, you guys got tired of making the wrong guesses?
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

Monkeypost - your name is fine by me jare - I am shocked that you had to explain the meaning of monkey post to people on this forum - abi no be Naija forum be this?

All the arsenal and Man U following don make una forget una roots or is it a case of the little boys who never got chosen for "set" back in the day (because they couldnt kick a ball straight) now coming out to yarn opaks about what they know not? :P :lol:
(Come to think of it, that would explain all the bitterness towards a lot of our players - Jealousy??? Hmnn!)

Monkeypost, and the other REAL naija football players - carry go jare I gat ya back!!! :twisted:
living
Egg
Egg

Post by living »

Welcome madam, enjoy this forum
Things might come to those who wait but only those things left behind by those who hustle-Abraham Lincoln
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Lefak:

Thanks for your support you are a true football fan, i had to explain because we have a lot of aje butters here who did swimming back home, and some accidental football fans who happen to be in front of a keyboard and monitor
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

anybodi wey no sabi de meaning of monkeypost neva tap for naija
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

omey2k4 wrote:English player I am single and i am looking for a Nigerian player as my wife,do i have a chance :lol: Merry Xmas
Kickoffchief since she is young thats good news for me 8)
:D :D :) :D :D :D
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!