BIT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

theYemster wrote:
english player wrote:kickoffchief thank you for the rescure and the coke
English player, it's safe to say you're one of the following:

Rita Nwadike, Kikelomo Ajayi, Effionwan Ekpo, Stella Mbachu, Perpetua Nkwocha, Yinka Kudaisi, Ann Chiejine, Omon Ighodaro, Ayisat Yusufi, Blessing Igbojionu, Ifeanyi Chiejine and Akudo Sabi, Precious Dede, Felicia Eze, Elizabeth Johnson, Semola Akinlose, Chizoma Oparaocha, Florence Okwuemu, nkechi Egbe, Victoria Nweze, Vera Okolo, Ogechi Onyenenya, Juliana Ekwerike, Ajuma Ameh, Titilayo Mekuleyi, Saidat Adegoke and Helen Azi, Celestina Onyeka, Rotimi Omonyi, Ruquayat Yunus, Glory Keshi, Martha Abara, Ogbuefi Chizoba, Gift Otuwe, Faith Ikidi, Maurren Eke, Judith Omonikhire, Chima Nwosu and Idoreyin Okon. :?:

KOC: stop giving out coke man; or are you helping Rio get rid of his stash?...this una Manure parapo sef. :P
TY,

becos I like you, I will give u a clue. Her name is in Line 3 of your list. Now let me see just how intelligent a Gooner can be
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Hey, english player. What is your phone number again? I lost it. Call me back later 2 nite ok? Enjoy the forum
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Ah! Kickoffchief,

Got you i know her, you never knew there was a soothsayer on the forum she is Ogechi Onyenenya prove me wrong.
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

monkeypost, wrong!

And b4 u go on a guessing spree, remember that there are 7 and two half names (inclusive) in that line.

So wetin u no know, u no know :lol: :lol:

But if u ask me nicely enuff, i can pim u her name, at some cost :lol: :lol:

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

theYemster wrote:
Larry Ashagbe wrote:monkeypost,

Don't you think your name is funny?

Maybe you should email me EP to choose a special name for you.

english player,

Welcome
Larry, you kiss #$% woman wrapper. :P
You can say that again. :lol: Btw EP welcome on board. :wink:
Last edited by Robbynice on Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Kai kickoffchief,

Everything na business for you, you wan turn this to business venture now, I no get peko please help me ask english player why dem fail us for world cup.
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

KickOff Chief wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Rita Nwadike, Kikelomo Ajayi, Effionwan Ekpo, Stella Mbachu, Perpetua Nkwocha, Yinka Kudaisi, Ann Chiejine, Omon Ighodaro, Ayisat Yusufi, Blessing Igbojionu, Ifeanyi Chiejine and Akudo Sabi, Precious Dede, Felicia Eze, Elizabeth Johnson, Semola Akinlose, Chizoma Oparaocha, Florence Okwuemu, nkechi Egbe, Victoria Nweze, Vera Okolo, Ogechi Onyenenya, Juliana Ekwerike, Ajuma Ameh, Titilayo Mekuleyi, Saidat Adegoke and Helen Azi, Celestina Onyeka, Rotimi Omonyi, Ruquayat Yunus, Glory Keshi, Martha Abara, Ogbuefi Chizoba, Gift Otuwe, Faith Ikidi, Maurren Eke, Judith Omonikhire, Chima Nwosu and Idoreyin Okon. :?:

KOC: stop giving out coke man; or are you helping Rio get rid of his stash?...this una Manure parapo sef. :P
TY,

becos I like you, I will give u a clue. Her name is in Line 3 of your list. Now let me see just how intelligent a Gooner can be
I know its not Saidat and now it isn't Ogechi...so that's two down already...more to follow.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

monkeypost,

she was not at the WWC. But she played in the AAG team.

TY,

that's 2 down 7 to go :lol: :lol:

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Down to five: Victoria Nweze, Juliana Ekwerike, Ajuma Ameh, Titilayo Mekuleyi or Helen Azi.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

..welcome EP..and compliments of the season to you and yours...happy holidays!!
bigtola
Egg
Egg

Post by bigtola »

Na wa for kickoff chief, na you be english player mouth, u just dey answer every question for her, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Life is beautiful
bigtola
Egg
Egg

Post by bigtola »

coke????????????????
Life is beautiful
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

English player I am single and i am looking for a Nigerian player as my wife,do i have a chance :lol: Merry Xmas
Kickoffchief since she is young thats good news for me 8)
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Larry no mind this monkey post. :D Maybe e get one of those long boring naija names wey fit caught oyinbo tongue when dem try pronounce am. This reminds me of an interview i went many years ago. This naija guy name na Babatunde Babalola. I tell the guy say e mama wicked oh. Dem already know say e second name na BABALOLA yet dem still give am BABATUNDE on top for this kpangolo london city?. :D Come see how the oyinbo woman dey scratch throat when she dey call the name.
bigtola
Egg
Egg

Post by bigtola »

omey2k4 wrote:English player I am single and i am looking for a Nigerian player as my wife,do i have a chance :lol: Merry Xmas
Kickoffchief since she is young thats good news for me 8)
Maybe this will eventually make Omey2k4 behave himself on this forum. By the way, am I missing sthg, Omey2k4 has really been behaving himself on this new forum, abeg what is the secret, pls tell us so we can pass to the punk called bigpokey!
Life is beautiful
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

bigpokey24 has been homeless for a while,they kicked him out of th epublic library but he will be aight soon. :P

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
english player
Egg
Egg

Post by english player »

omey2k4.I don't think u have a chance.I'm engaged
mystic

Post by mystic »

Talk IT:

I knew a Babatunde Babalola that I went to school with back in the day.

English Player:

Welcome Aboard and Seasons' Greetings To You.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Damn this terrible news,she has been engaged.I am starting a pettition!Somebody has taken my wife to be :( :( !I protest!I still get my own engagemetn ring :D
Anyway English player I iwsh you and the other girls luck on the long run towards the Olympics.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

English player, I beg U don marry? I dream loooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago say my wife be successful midfielder.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

shuo! my brain just dey do slow dis morning after dat yeye liverpool match. na only page one I read before posting above. anyway, make I leave see fit change her mind if she see say I be shriner and di bobo wey engage am na UBA apologist.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Larry Ashagbe wrote:nanijoe,

Long time ooooooo and Merry Xmas.

Thanks for all your help.
My man Larry...how far now?
I hope you had a merry christmas, make u dey greet all ya people for me ooo!!
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

theYemster wrote:
KickOff Chief wrote:
theYemster wrote:

TY,

I know its not Saidat and now it isn't Ogechi...so that's two down already...more to follow.
English Player = Elizabeth Johnson, chikena, full and final stop. Abi KOC, I lie?