WILL AIT CARRY THE ANGOLA GAME?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Does anyone know if this game will be televised on AIT? Man need to satrt making calls if they are.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

I don ask this question tire. I don't understand why our Nigerian brothers or sisters no fit answer the question. KOC, Yettycom, and co. I beg AIT go show the game this weekend?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Robbynice, why don't you contact Globecast, the satellite company that carries AIT, if they will?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Its a Goal wrote:Robbynice, why don't you contact Globecast, the satellite company that carries AIT, if they will?
Ol'boy those one no know jack. They don't have program schedule at Globecast. Besides you would think AIT would have a website or something of that nature but for where. :roll:
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Call or email AIT now!
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Abeg anyone with this info need to holla...you'll be doing your country a great service... :mrgreen:
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

What we need to get is a contact at AIT who can give the "permutations and possibilities". The AIT scheduling is somewhat fluid.

If there are any AIT staff/relatives of AIT staff hia please let us know, we need ya help.
Advocating rational thought since 1987
Tempora101
Egg
Egg

Post by Tempora101 »

They have been advertising that they would show it live.
OZZIDDI
Egg
Egg

Post by OZZIDDI »

I do believe they will. I saw their promo last night indicating as much. Indeed it promised a LIVE feed. One can only hope the ad is matchd by ability.
Glad to see the room is still bubbling.

OZZIDDI.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Guy take it easy the marsacar will not be televised! Angola wants to put this one under close door!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

So does anyone know the time AIT will televise the game live?
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

1naija...I will see you this Saturday at the usual Kenny's Cafe. I'll call you before heading over there.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
bigshawn30
Egg
Egg

Post by bigshawn30 »

AIT WHAT ABOUT BEN TV ON SKY UK CYBER IS IT ON IT?
ALL NIGERIA UNDER 17GAMES QUARTER, sEMI & fINAL & All Super Eagles ANC 2008 & PLAYERS INTERVIEWS IN DVD FREE POSTAGE WORLDWIDE PM 4 DETAILS.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WILL AIT CARRY THE ANGOLA GAME?

Post by furiously frank »

OZZIDDI wrote:I do believe they will. I saw their promo last night indicating as much. Indeed it promised a LIVE feed. One can only hope the ad is matchd by ability.
Glad to see the room is still bubbling.

OZZIDDI.
Whatttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ozziddi is backKKKK Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......well good thing don happen>>>>
Senator, where U been dey? Wetin happen my broda.....
I know say na the 4th republic carry U comot for here, well things still dey buble, but we all missed your bombast.....I beg make this comeback permanent mai broda...
OZZIDDI
Egg
Egg

Post by OZZIDDI »

Oga Furious, I dey kamkpe o. I troway salute. Events been overtake me all this time but e be like say I don manage turn the corner.... for now at least. How bodi? Me 2 I glad to be back o. I miss the village and the Odionweres (elders) like yourself gan ni. I go try double the effort to register my presence with each rare break wey my schedule will allow.
Make u take am easy o.
SSTAR
Egg
Egg

Post by SSTAR »

AIT is fond of not giving adequate info on its programing, nor does it have regards for customer input in its programing. Cannot wait for a rival network to get them out of business by being more customer conscious. This is why Naija/African businesses are scared of competition, because if there is, by now AIT will be counting its losses.
The meek shall inherit the earth, but they will not hold the mineral rights!!!
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

OZZIDDI wrote:Oga Furious, I dey kamkpe o. I troway salute. Events been overtake me all this time but e be like say I don manage turn the corner.... for now at least. How bodi? Me 2 I glad to be back o. I miss the village and the Odionweres (elders) like yourself gan ni. I go try double the effort to register my presence with each rare break wey my schedule will allow.
Make u take am easy o.
Senator...welcome back...how was prison life in Kiribati... :P
OZZIDDI
Egg
Egg

Post by OZZIDDI »

Mister Dolly, just because you got an early release for time served and good behavior (and I heard you got a state pardon also), you now want to play innocent?