Free players wanted!!!!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Camilstone
Egg
Egg
Free players wanted!!!!!!!

Post by Camilstone »

Hello.I'm agent from Poland and I'm looking for players for polish football clubs( First and Second League).
If you are interested, please send me your CV(+professional details). Professional players - ONLY !!!
Hello.I'm manager from Poland and I'm looking for players for polish football clubs( First and Second League).
If you are interested, please send me your CV(+professional details). Professional players - ONLY !!!
Football Manager
Egg
Egg
Re: Free players wanted!!!!!!!

Post by Football Manager »

Camilstone wrote:Hello.I'm agent from Poland and I'm looking for players for polish football clubs( First and Second League).
There a lot of "professional players" visiting this site. Please be warned that whatever names you received via your email has nothing to do with this site. We have a number of people visiting these sites with very good contact with top Polish Clubs. Besides, it may be interesting for you to know that NONE of the top clubs in Poland request for players in ISOLATION. These clubs will pass their request to as many agents and club scouts as practicable.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

I have a strong mind to delete your posts because you are using this forum against its rules. I will be interested to see what my colleagues think about this.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Camilstone
Egg
Egg

Post by Camilstone »

Waffiman,

Please don't do it.
Hello.I'm manager from Poland and I'm looking for players for polish football clubs( First and Second League).
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Post by Football Manager »

Camilstone wrote:Waffiman,

Please don't do it.
Who are you? Are you Ryszard?
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

"Free players wanted???" abi u dey fing Ashawo??