GREECE vs SPAIN:HT:0-1:FT:1-1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)
GREECE vs SPAIN:HT:0-1:FT:1-1

Post by naija4ever »

Greece and Spain have both won their first matches, I hope they take this one seriously and not just playing for a draw :P
Last edited by naija4ever on Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Players just entering the field and their national athems being sung
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Which kain nonsense be dis?? I add Basinas to my fantasy team only for him to not be playing?? :evil: :evil: :x
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Game has started, Spain through Helguera almost scored, the game looks balanced

mystic wrote:

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Me I dey comot work now. I wan watch this game.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

OK an addition to "My Bets". I predict Greece would not lose. If I am wrong, gimme a 3-week exile period*, baby.

*->Starts when all group matches end, like said in my thread.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

was going on with da game?
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Yc to Marcena for tough tackling on Greek player

mystic wrote:

naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Spain almost scored :!:

mystic wrote:

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Is it my TV or what?
The game seems to be in slo-mo, especially the attacks.
These strikers are so damn slow!! :evil:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

The spain looks more determined to score early goal, they are dictating the pace of the game, CK to them now, their 3rd, almost scored

mystic wrote:

naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Damunk wrote:Is it my TV or what?
The game seems to be in slo-mo, especially the attacks.
These strikers are so damn slow!! :evil:
Its ur tv, it doesnt normally show well on BW tvs :wink: :roll:

mystic wrote:

naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

That Okocha's greek team mate-Gianakopuolos, looks quite impressive, he did same in their 1st game , or dear he got a yc for rough tackle :evil:

mystic wrote:

naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

This is really, a war too many fouls, am sure there will be lots of cards, Fk to greece just outside 18yd, bur well blocked by spain. Karagounis of greece got a yc for rough tackle. 4ycs so far in less than 27mins of action :twisted:

mystic wrote:

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Sloppy defensive play by Greece.
1-0 to Spain.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Goal from Morientes, a powerful back pass by raul was converted here, spain leading now

mystic wrote:

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Goal to Spain!! Morientes - Now this guy decided to score after i removed him from my fantasy team. I give up for that thing. :x :x
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Not a very absorbing game at all, too many fouls. Spain has the upper hand though.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Thank God Morientes don score. My Fantasy team is about to storm the top of the standings. :mrgreen:
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

i hope you guys all saw the goal.... PURE, UNADULTERATED "MADE IN MADRID" GOAL :D :twisted:
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

Robbynice wrote:Thank God Morientes don score. My Fantasy team is about to storm the top of the standings. :mrgreen:
Me too..... na Raul i dey wait 4 now.... na im be my captain.... :twisted:
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

Yett, i thougnht he was El Capitan. not captain
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

kaycee2g wrote:Yett, i thougnht he was El Capitan. not captain
What?????? :? :? :? :roll: :!: :idea: :?