Kanu wedding: Organisers bar press

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)
Kanu wedding: Organisers bar press

Post by naija4ever »

History would be made in Nigeria next month when the much anticipated celebrity wedding between Super Eagles striker Nwankwo Kanu and his heart-throb Amarachi Onyeador, hold without the presence of the egregiously probing Nigerian press.

Organisers of the July 3 marriage, nigeriasports.com gathered, have warned members of the public including the media not to bring to the event any press tool ranging from camera to cassette recorder otherwise known as the midget.

The Sun newspapers of London, it was learnt, has the exclusive preserve of covering the wedding which will be attracting the creme of the Nigerian elite, such as government officials, business moguls and celebrities from all walks of life.

A member of the organising committee, who spoke to nigeriasports.com on condition of anonymity, disclosed that Kanu’s wedding is being used to explore the hitherto untapped marketing potentials in social events in Nigeria.

Kanu who is about quitting his English Premiership Club Arsenal, has been absent from Super Eagles assignments in recent weeks due to preparations ahead of his marriage.

Meanwhile sources revealed that a Nigerian television outfit, Silverbird ,is on the verge of clinching the sole right to film the event.

Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

What history ae they talking about??? would he be the first footballer to marry a woman??
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Make Kanu stop am o! Waiting make am be public figure abi him won turn public enemy???

Kaceey, I deh warn u o! remove my name from your signature one time before I carry u go arbitration panel. :evil:
naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

kaycee2g wrote:What history ae they talking about??? would he be the first footballer to marry a woman??
First nigerian ex-arsenal player to marry a woman, thats history they r talking about :P :twisted:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

Vindave, until u appologise, and admit u were wrong, i will NEVER remove ur name and that blasphemous statement u made.
omo-eko
Egg
Egg

Post by omo-eko »

THAT DAY BELONG TO KANU AND THE WIFE WE IN THE SOCCER WORLD SHOULD RESPECT THAT DAY AND GIVE HONOR TO WHOM IS DUE TO KANU AND HER PARTNER DESERVED RESPECT
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

bobo wan show off on us.
We've been there and done that :lol: :lol: :lol:
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: slow-mo gets hitched
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

omo-eko wrote: KANU AND HER PARTNER
Kanu now lesbo sha? :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK anyway, good luck to Kanu and hopefully none of those press idiots get in.