PORTUGAL vs RUSSIA:HT:1-0:FT:2-0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)
PORTUGAL vs RUSSIA:HT:1-0:FT:2-0

Post by naija4ever »

The two teams have everything to play for cos even a draw will see both out of the tourney, I think Portugal will prevail here at least they have to :x
Last edited by naija4ever on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Match has started, two teams looking bussiness like from start of the whistle
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

goal by Maniche for portugal in 7mins

mystic wrote:

Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

ur own of KoC, which ones?
ardile
Egg
Egg

Post by ardile »

Yeah, finally this "Machine" is living up to his name. I just hope there is a nuff engine oil for the guy to drink!!!!
WENEVER..... WEAREVER ..... WOTEVER .... 4EVER .....
................................................................................... ARSENAL!!!!!

"No great things has ever been accomplished without somebody's crazy ideas; the biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the beginning, we would have judged crazy. And yet, if they had not had these crazy ideas, the world would have been more stupid." - Arsene Wenger..
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Dodo wrote:ur own of KoC, which ones?
I started b/4 KOC, he copyrighted mine, check the time of each topic u will see mine started like 20mins earlier :evil: :x

mystic wrote:

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

ok na KOC own we go follow bye
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Omey2k4 has spoken
mblack76
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack76 »

Looks like this is a picture exibition. Damn!!!!
Dodo what is happening?
“I can play with people’s emotions when I want to make an impact. It’s one way to get the best out of people.” Jose Mourinho (March 08, 2005)
"Again Mblack, I have no beef with you as I actually respect you a lot." SAwosika (May 14, 2005)
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Lets just use this one and forget about my own thread. At the time I started mine, I didnt see this otherwise I wouldnt have opened a new thread.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

mkizito76 wrote:Looks like this is a picture exibition. Damn!!!!
Dodo what is happening?
Dodo is Picturemaniac, yet to find the cure for this, I think its easier to find cure for HIV than this one, too bad for Dodo :evil: :x :? :(

mystic wrote:

Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Skeepolah don open another one , na free for all ooooooooooo :mrgreen:
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

omey2k4 wrote:ok na KOC own we go follow bye
Did u read what KOC wrote? anyway welcome back :twisted: :wink:

mystic wrote:

Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

naija4ever wrote:
Dodo what is happening?
Dodo is Picturemaniac, yet to find the cure for this, I think its easier to find cure for HIV than this one, too bad for Dodo :evil: :x :? :(
Hey bros no vex i put heart and soul behind who i believe in. so the Ornaje stays till we win the cup :shock:
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

ol boy u dey fail ur exam in running commentary, oya quik quik befroe we give u F9
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Dodo wrote:
naija4ever wrote:
Dodo what is happening?
Hey bros no vex i put heart and soul behind who i believe in. so the Ornaje stays till we win the cup :shock:
Till u win which cup? na dat way ur team struggled last night una go take win the cup? :shock: :evil: :twisted: . Their next match will determine whether they will join us in watching the matches via tv :P :roll:

mystic wrote:

naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

throw in to portugal, went to goal kick for russia

mystic wrote:

Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

naija4ever wrote:
Dodo wrote:
naija4ever wrote:
Dodo what is happening?
Till u win which cup? na dat way ur team struggled last night una go take win the cup? :shock: :evil: :twisted: . Their next match will determine whether they will join us in watching the matches via tv :P :roll:
U no see the shock wey dey for my own face when i bin write am :D
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Portuguese look very tired, I only wish Russia can come back, they've been trying, foul against russian near 18yrd

mystic wrote:

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Dodo wrote:
naija4ever wrote:
Dodo what is happening?
Phew, Here i was thinking we'd have to stare at that gayish pic of Van Nostrilhair for much longer. Only two more group games to go and Dodo removes the pix.
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Russia took the free kick but over the bar, less than 2mins to end 1st half, russians still trying to equalize :evil: .
Damn red card to russian keeper for keeping outside his goal area

mystic wrote:

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

JAYSIS!! Ovchinnikov off!
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

airwolex wrote:
Dodo wrote:
naija4ever wrote:
Dodo what is happening?
Phew, Here i was thinking we'd have to stare at that gayish pic of Van Nostrilhair for much longer. Only two more group games to go and Dodo removes the pix.
Olboy by concluding the RVN pic was gay, am i right in guessing u had a slight stiffness in the lower regions? :D