AIT in the New York (Tri-State) Area

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
AIT in the New York (Tri-State) Area

Post by truetalk »

Fellow Cybers,

Since there is a chance the Angola game may be on AIT, does anyone know of a bar/restaurant/home where I can watch AIT in Connecticut, New York or Maybe New Jersey.

Thanks
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

In NY, there's Lam's Kitchen on E98th St. and Livonia in Brooklyn.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Thanks Man,

I'll check them out on the net & see if I can call them up.

It'll be a 2 hour drive, but if they're showing it, it'll be worth every mile
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

I found this village voice review online for Lam's place. Tried calling then but no one picked up. Does anyone know for sure if they'll show the game.

It'll be too bad to drive all the way there and be dissapointed.

http://www.villagevoice.com/eats/restau ... nueID=4705

Lam's Kitchen & Sports Bar
This friendly and comfortable refuge directly beneath the 3 tracks is evidence of Brownsville’s burgeoning Nigerian community. Though the “sports bar” part is really just wishful thinking, the food is superb—satisfying combos of mash + soup + meat, best eaten with your fingers. On a recent Saturday, the fufus included white yam and the coarser, more flavorful cassava. Either goes well with egusi (melon seed) soup or okra soup. You can also toss in a piece of fish or meat. I'd recommend mutton, which comes in big challenging chunks. The jolly gals who cook are enough reason to go back again and again. ¢

268-A E 98th
Phone: 718-642-8380