Pics of abandoned kids in Lagos

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

Boy my heart melted after seeing those pictures.
I just can't imagine that people could be so cold.
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
Motown
Egg
Egg

Post by Motown »

Baii wrote:Boy my heart melted after seeing those pictures.
I just can't imagine that people could be so cold.
I second to that.
cyberqueen
Egg
Egg

Post by cyberqueen »

Why is life so unfair? Why do those children have to suffer like that? :cry: :cry: :cry: .
I'm not condoning abortions, but if these women know that they won't be able to provide for their children, they should not brought into this world.
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

kai... it's so sad.... it's beyond me that a woman can carry a baby for 9 months and then throw away....

i remember this early morning as i was going to work... on Eko bridge, there was this sack by the side.. and all u can see are 2 tiny legs... i felt cold that day..... another that happened in the Lagos, this woman gave birth to twins, and she took them to a dump place still fresh and strangled them to death.....

i dont condone abortion at all, but if u cant keep them, dont have them.....

also y cant they drop them at people doorstep or the door of orphanages... but canals, dumpsters, bridges, gutters... kai, that is sheer WICKEDNESS....
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
cyberqueen
Egg
Egg

Post by cyberqueen »

yettycom wrote:kai... it's so sad.... it's beyond me that a woman can carry a baby for 9 months and then throw away....

i remember this early morning as i was going to work... on Eko bridge, there was this sack by the side.. and all u can see are 2 tiny legs... i felt cold that day..... another that happened in the Lagos, this woman gave birth to twins, and she took them to a dump place still fresh and strangled them to death.....

also y cant they drop them at people doorstep or the door of orphanages... but canals, dumpsters, bridges, gutters... kai, that is sheer WICKEDNESS....

"strangled them to death" :( :( :( :( :(
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

Is really really sad. :( :( :( The government should take every measures in bringing back birth control policy into federal system. Its just getting too much.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

What a sad state..That one that they said was HIV positive was fine oohh!!!!!!!!!!!All of them need better treatment, and do not deserve what they got...Praises to Mrs Laja Adedoyin and people like her in Naija and around the world.............. :lol:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

Where is Mary Slessor when you need her. In fact, where are the modern Mary Slessors?
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Men, this is touching and I almost felt like weeping. Many Nigerians just need to get an education cos the society is soo illiterate.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Men, this is touching and I almost felt like weeping. Many Nigerians just need to get an education cos the society is soo illiterate.

All this nonsense is cos of the stigma of having kids outside marriage... For the most part if u are a single woman with a child in naija, just forget about 'finding a husband'
Nneka
Egg
Egg

Post by Nneka »

cyberqueen wrote:Why is life so unfair? Why do those children have to suffer like that? :cry: :cry: :cry: .
I'm not condoning abortions, but if these women know that they won't be able to provide for their children, they should not brought into this world.
is it the women that provide for their kids or the men???
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Nneka wrote:
cyberqueen wrote:Why is life so unfair? Why do those children have to suffer like that? :cry: :cry: :cry: .
Both
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Nneka
Egg
Egg

Post by Nneka »

Kako wrote:
Nneka wrote:
Both
in nigeria, its the man who provides. alot of women are housewives. nigerian women are not as independent as the american or european women.
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

yettycom wrote:kai... it's so sad.... it's beyond me that a woman can carry a baby for 9 months and then throw away....

If you can't keep them close ypur legs and don'taccept sperm inside. Simple! If AGRO is at an acute level at least make sure your partner always wears a condom.

Besides if you decide to do what husband and wife do to get kids then should be ready that the same thing might happen to you.

If you get pregnant then have the baby and do your best to fend for it. Sex is serious business unfortunately we have turned it into a whim for our personal caprices.

MYMIND as always

PS. I was not directly attacking you. I just quoted your post for its thought
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

murder is not any better than a malnourished child. Ever seen the corpse of an aborted baby. Please look at one the sight is much worse than a malnourished baby.

Peace
yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg

Post by yaro maiwayo »

:cry: :cry: :cry: , this kinda stuff really breaks me, it makes me ponder,if some people really have hearts, but then also what of the men that were responsible, it takes two to tangle
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

nanijoe wrote:

All this nonsense is cos of the stigma of having kids outside marriage... For the most part if u are a single woman with a child in naija, just forget about 'finding a husband'
Spot on...The stigma of "a single mom" is a taboo and eye sore to many a man...It is combined with hurt, ego and other things..I really feel sorry for many a single mom in naija and the 3rd world....... :cry:
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

MYMIND wrote:

If you can't keep them close ypur legs and don'taccept sperm inside. Simple! If AGRO is at an acute level at least make sure your partner always wears a condom.

Besides if you decide to do what husband and wife do to get kids then should be ready that the same thing might happen to you.

If you get pregnant then have the baby and do your best to fend for it. Sex is serious business unfortunately we have turned it into a whim for our personal caprices.

MYMIND as always

PS. I was not directly attacking you. I just quoted your post for its thought
Telll them ooohhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!a day of pleasure and a decade of misery.....Get educated and be wise, the days are evil and no one will throw a sympathetic arm to you....... :(