IS JAY JAY A RESPONSIBLE CAPTAIN?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Gabtigab
Egg
Egg

Post by Chief Gabtigab »

Is JJ a responsible captain?

NO
PT Teacher Oni aka Backstabber. The NFA aka Thieves. Betty "Sisi" Vogts aka Fraudster.
CRIME: Destroying Nigerian Football. VERDICT: GUILTY AS CHARGED. SENTENCE: Na God Go Punish Them.
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

u forgot to mention Funso Kukpolaku (present NNPC boss), Wale Tinubu (Petroleum Importers President), and even OBJ self who they propose bill now to scrap NLC the only voice of the people.
oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:In a decent society, Okocha will not play for Nigeria again, but we all know our society is not an ideal one.
Okocha, Abacha, Babangida, Afolabi, Al-Mustapha, Sgt . Rogers, Chris Uba Jerry Useni etc are all by-products of an insane society.
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

Vindave, you are the man. Also include Akin Olujimi the Attorney General, and the governor of a very poor state who took the entire state assembly and his commisioners to UK, to study the workings of Democracy for 3 weeks. HIS NAME IS FAYOSE OR OLUWAYOSE IN POLY IBADAN. :( :( :( :( :( :(
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
wale
Egg
Egg

Post by wale »

tribalfootball.com wrote:We ought to face reality now.
We can no longer hope that okocha come to play to Nigeria every time.

It's hight time we allow other players to develope.

What happens if he plays and we loose,What also happens if we play without okocha and win?

Kindest Regards.
they is no way to know what will happen.

Post by Guest »

Vindave, God punish and your father. Better no go come your way. Wetin make you dey include all those name? Instead of minding your local govt, you dey poke your dirty nose inside something else. Devil soda your yansh, you bloody monkey. E wan carry the thread enter yeye angle.

I've always been a fan of Jay Jay but the man is acting in the most irresponsible of ways with his hide and seek game like say na ashawo. Did anybody force him to put his money in a Nigerian bank? Was a gun stuck to his head? Why didn't he take a little bit of his million and take the service of a financial planner wey for direct am on where to deposit him money. Common sense is not so common afterall. Does he realise 120 million might have to wait another 6 years to watch their team play in a world cup because of his yeye games. Why can't every player have the attitude of a Mutiu Adepoju or Garba Lawal?
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Iam a JJ fan but this is irresponsible on his part. If it is truly because of the money lost in that bank its no one's fault but his. I hope he realises where Nigerians place him and does not try to hold the country to ransom like others have done and failed. :( :( :( :( :(
Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

baba no regrets wrote:Vindave, God punish and your father. Better no go come your way. Wetin make you dey include all those name? Instead of minding your local govt, you dey poke your dirty nose inside something else. Devil soda your yansh, you bloody monkey. E wan carry the thread enter yeye angle.

I've always been a fan of Jay Jay but the man is acting in the most irresponsible of ways with his hide and seek game like say na ashawo. Did anybody force him to put his money in a Nigerian bank? Was a gun stuck to his head? Why didn't he take a little bit of his million and take the service of a financial planner wey for direct am on where to deposit him money. Common sense is not so common afterall. Does he realise 120 million might have to wait another 6 years to watch their team play in a world cup because of his yeye games. Why can't every player have the attitude of a Mutiu Adepoju or Garba Lawal?
coz if they do, most will be strutting their stuff in 2nd,3rd rate leagues, hence wont be able to develop their skills to the max. One appreciates the patriotism shown by these guys but I CERTAINLY DONT want to have 11 Garba's on the field.
Real Madrid - The Greatest Club on Earth!
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

Thought wrote:
baba no regrets wrote:Vindave, God punish and your father. Better no go come your way. Wetin make you dey include all those name? Instead of minding your local govt, you dey poke your dirty nose inside something else. Devil soda your yansh, you bloody monkey. E wan carry the thread enter yeye angle.

coz if they do, most will be strutting their stuff in 2nd,3rd rate leagues, hence wont be able to develop their skills to the max. One appreciates the patriotism shown by these guys but I CERTAINLY DONT want to have 11 Garba's on the field.

Nonsense, THOUGHT...You don't have to sacrifice your club and professional career to honor national team invitations on a regular basis. Right now, Okocha is in his off-season so there is no reason why all the EPL players can not honor the national call and make sure we make it to Germany....This is the time to play and build as a team..Not scramble like roaches when/if we finally make it to Germany. It is these kind of situation that leads to bad blood when the final selection for the world cup comes around and some "big boys" just stroll into the team after not kicking a ball in qualifying..
Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

Jimi, bros slow ya roll now... I cant quite fathom how you construe my post as excusing OGA. In a nutshell, I said that I wouldnt want the SE full of, shall we say orthodox players. Hardwork is appreciated and infact necessary just as much as skill and talent.
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

Thought wrote:Jimi, bros slow ya roll now... I cant quite fathom how you construe my post as excusing OGA. In a nutshell, I said that I wouldnt want the SE full of, shall we say orthodox players. Hardwork is appreciated and infact necessary just as much as skill and talent.
nah playa..you pretty much alluded to the fact that honoring the national call up might detract from certain players careers..I actually on the contrary believe that it could actually help certain guys...I do agree however that we need a mixture of hustle, hardwork and loyalty a la Lawal and also skills, talent and haughtiness a la Okocha....I love Okocha, but the chap has left us in the cold on this one yo..
Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

I was responding to the final question posed by baba no regrets which I highlighted in bold. Not about the how the 'inteference' of national duty may cause one's career. The Garba's of this world are indeed the most dependable but most of them quite frankly lack that prodigious quality. Thus, these players are frequently ignored in club football. If you interpret my post as an allusion then it was miscommunicated...

On the Okocha note, I cant defend his absence but fact is we are all ignorant (well, if anyone knows anything no one is saying anything) about the real situation. Accordingly one cannot be justified in saying he is irresponsible, unpatriotic, etc.