Atlanta cybers, watch ANC at Spectators sportsbar!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

rogo2k1
Egg
Egg
Atlanta cybers, watch ANC at Spectators sportsbar!!!

Post by rogo2k1 »

For all Atlanta cybers, Spectators sports bar will show the ANC 04 games live. Spectators, a Kenyan owned pub, is located at the junction of Powers Ferry Rd. and Terrell Mill Rd in Marietta, Georgia.
I'll call the owner, Evans, for more details.

How to get to Spectators:

1. For those coming from south of Marietta, take I-75 North, exit 260 on Windy hill Rd. Take a right, go all the way to Powers Ferry Rd.

Make a left on Powers Ferry Rd., go all the way till you reach Terrell Mill Rd. (2nd light I think).Then make another left, and you'll see a shopping center right there at the corner.Spectators sports bar will be in that shopping center.

2. For those coming from north of Marietta, take I-75 South.
Exit at 260 on Windy Hill rd. Make a left, and go all the way till you hit Powers Ferry Rd. Make a left, and go till you reach Terrell Mill Rd.,
(2nd light, I think), and make another left.There's a shopping center right there on the corner. Spectators sports bar will be in that shopping center.

Like I said, I'll call the owner, Evans, for more details. I will also post his cell phone number in the forum so that you may contact him for any questions.

See you there, and I hope you enjoy yourselves.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

rogo2k1, Thanks for the 411. I have also posted the link to this thread on the ATLANTA CE THREAD
BabaNaija
Egg
Egg

Post by BabaNaija »

Cool, thanks. Its not far from me. I'll call and see if there's a cover as well.
Holla!
seyiblack
Egg
Egg

Post by seyiblack »

i also heard about another bar in the Marietta area that will be showing the games. This one is Cameroon-owned. I will post more info when i confirm it.
Support our boys regardless of coach, ethnicity of players and pure jealousy.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Are we going to be paying to see the games or is it going to be free?
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Robbynice wrote:Are we going to be paying to see the games or is it going to be free?
As you long as you buy some drinks and spend some money in the bar, that should gurantee you a place.
BabaNaija
Egg
Egg

Post by BabaNaija »

Larry Ashagbe wrote:
Robbynice wrote:Are we going to be paying to see the games or is it going to be free?
As you long as you buy some drinks and spend some money in the bar, that should gurantee you a place.
Thats not always the case here. Last year at Buckhead, they charged man pikin 20 card per game, drink or no drink. When they found out some people snuck in free, they comot everybody at halftime and started checking tickets and IDs. Those Irish folks na real wa!
Fourteen
Egg
Egg
Re: Atlanta cybers, watch ANC at Spectators sportsbar!!!

Post by Fourteen »

Man me - God go bless you - this is not quite 10 mins from my job - Saves me from having to drive all the way to Alpharetta!
rogo2k1 wrote:For all Atlanta cybers, Spectators sports bar will show the ANC 04 games live. Spectators, a Kenyan owned pub, is located at the junction of Powers Ferry Rd. and Terrell Mill Rd in Marietta, Georgia.
I'll call the owner, Evans, for more details.

How to get to Spectators:

1. For those coming from south of Marietta, take I-75 North, exit 260 on Windy hill Rd. Take a right, go all the way to Powers Ferry Rd.

Make a left on Powers Ferry Rd., go all the way till you reach Terrell Mill Rd. (2nd light I think).Then make another left, and you'll see a shopping center right there at the corner.Spectators sports bar will be in that shopping center.

2. For those coming from north of Marietta, take I-75 South.
Exit at 260 on Windy Hill rd. Make a left, and go all the way till you hit Powers Ferry Rd. Make a left, and go till you reach Terrell Mill Rd.,
(2nd light, I think), and make another left.There's a shopping center right there on the corner. Spectators sports bar will be in that shopping center.

Like I said, I'll call the owner, Evans, for more details. I will also post his cell phone number in the forum so that you may contact him for any questions.

See you there, and I hope you enjoy yourselves.
eru.bugzy
Egg
Egg

Post by eru.bugzy »

Atlanta Eagus supporters,

I just lifted this from another posting. I just spoke to the owner who is not sure about an entrance fee, but feels that customers buying drinks/food would have no problems securing a seat in front of the 64 inch t.v.! Just another option for those who live closer to the perimeter.

Africa's Cup Of Nations Live on AIT TV at Queens Restaurant Norcross,
Georgia Starting Jan 24 -Feb- Feb 14 2004
Come see all the action on the big 64'inch Flat screen TV via AIT from
Tunisia. Suya, Jollof Rice, Goat Meat and major African dishes will be served
including but not limited to: The number one Nigerian Beer
"STAR, Guiness, Gulder and of course Palm Wine" all availaible at Queens
for your comfort and relaxation.
There are also local beers, wine, cocktails and spirits.

come and enjoy this wonderful event............ on our big 64'inch Flat screen TV ..
we cant wait to see you there!!!!!!!!!

Queens Caribbean Restaurant
Home Of The Finest African Cuisines in Atlanta.
6889 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Atlanta Ga 30092
Call for more info 770-448-8300
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Good news.