ITALY vs SWEDEN:HT:1-0:FT:1-1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg

Post by yaro maiwayo »

naija4ever wrote:Vieri missed a very good chance. shots on goal: 13-ITA, 3-SWE
damn :!: and sweden thought they were all that when the whooped bulgaria
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Italy appear to be content to absorb the punches and hit Sweden on the exposed soft underbelly
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

yaro maiwayo wrote:
naija4ever wrote:Vieri missed a very good chance. shots on goal: 13-ITA, 3-SWE
damn :!: and sweden thought they were all that when the whooped bulgaria
yeah, when it was actually Bulgaria that was that bad.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

yc to edman
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Svensson-OUT, Kårlström-IN
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

DELPIEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO again........
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Cassanooooooooooo, almost! Latcehs onto a ball with two defenders in front and attempts to chip the keeper from 18 yards, but ball is cleared off the line.

Zambrotta booked for a cynical challenge. Italy are just collecting cards like no man;s business.

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Between Del Piero and Vieri, Italy shud be at least 3 goals up. But between the two what they did right now was pure class. Vieri sends a sweet pass to Del Piero who has the Swedish keeper and a defender blocking his path to goal but far from the goal line, and he floats the ball over both, but the defender runs back with the ball in flight and clears off the goal bound lob.
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

KickOff Chief wrote:Cassanooooooooooo, almost! Latcehs onto a ball with two defenders in front and attempts to chip the keeper from 18 yards, but ball is cleared off the line.

Zambrotta booked for a cynical challenge. Italy are just collecting cards like no man;s business.
KOC, it was Del Piero who tried the chip.
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

My bad. That was Del Piero not Cassano.

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

Akoni Miyake
Egg
Egg

Post by Akoni Miyake »

As pa Oliseh said they are playing CATENACHO style of football
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

The way these Italian defenders read the play is awesome!

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

Akoni Miyake
Egg
Egg

Post by Akoni Miyake »

Italy can defend maybe chairman can go there to learn tactical awareness :lol: :lol:
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Sweden never equalize?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Cassano off for Fiore. :evil: Looks like Trap is trying to hang on to what he has. Fiore is basically a holding man, in direct contrast to Cassano.

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Cannavaro almost heads into his one net!

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Italy capt almost scored own goal, ck to sweden, caught by buffon

mystic wrote:

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

KickOff Chief wrote:Cassano off for Fiore. :evil: Looks like Trap is trying to hang on to what he has. Fiore is basically a holding man, in direct contrast to Cassano.
They're switching from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2

Del Piero and Vieri up top.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Linderoth booked for a clumsy push on GAttuso who goes off for Pavani

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Allback in for Edman. Fantastic save by Buffon from Johnsen. Luvly driving move from Larsson who has dropped deep. Laid it wide for Johnsen, but Buffon came up BIG

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Best chance so far to Sweden, Larson breaks off from midfield and finds Johnnsen who drives in a low shot to the Buffon's right and the goalie manages to save. Nice play.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Chei Pirlo make those guys drink garri

FORZA JUVE
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Ol boy, this match may end up 1-1 the way the Swedes are playing now.