ITALY vs SWEDEN:HT:1-0:FT:1-1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

Vieri has done it again. Good move by Italy, from del piero to Zambrotta, cross in , Vieri heads high. Unchallenged.
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg

Post by yaro maiwayo »

lagos777 wrote:Vieri has done it again. Good move by Italy, from del piero to Zambrotta, cross in , Vieri heads high. Unchallenged.
we need goals man, vieri should take time O
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

cassano..
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Finally...Cassano, the 21 yr old youngster shows Vieri how to get the job done, classy header.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

goallllllllllllllllll by cassano, italy leading now by 1-0
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Gaddemit!!
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Gameon.
Where is Henrik Larsson ?
He needs to start imposing himself asap.
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

Great cross by Pannuci, Cassano scores.
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

yc to gattusso for a foul on melberg, misses next match
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

naija4ever wrote:yc to gattusso for a foul on melberg, misses next match
That was not a foul. Melberg milked it. I hope Italy Appeal..

They need Gattuso in that midfield
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg

Post by yaro maiwayo »

GOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

na so boys
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

The best football so FAR by Italy. Their midfield is out of this WORLD.

Swedish keeper has kept them in the game.. did you see the Del Piero move ?

FORZA JUVE
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

End of first half, Italy still leading by a lone goal

mystic wrote:

Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

Forza Azzuri, its time to wake up...
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

yaro maiwayo wrote:GOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

na so boys
:shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :x

mystic wrote:

yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg

Post by yaro maiwayo »

naija4ever wrote:
yaro maiwayo wrote:GOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

na so boys
:shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :x
:?: :roll:
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Italy have played some of the best footie I have seen in this tourney. Panucci used another wastepipe Gooner (Freddie) to drink garri before crossing for Cassano. Gattuso and Pirlo are running things in the middle with authority, and the DF has barely allowed Larsson a sniff of the ball.

Meanwhile Alex is having his best game for a while for Italy. His every touch has been class and his link-up play has been excellent. As for my boy Cassano, what can I say?

The Italian defence have also done a good job of picking up Ljungberg's runs.

Mellberg has been solid at the back for Sweden and that keeper Isaacson has also kept them in it. Despite my dislike of that Gooner, I am impressed by the way he has kept at the defence, breaking in at every opportunity and covering acres of space in both directions. It may be only a matter of time before his combonation with Ibrahimovic may produce something for Larsson to pick up from.

Second half about to start and I hope the sumptuos feast of footy continues.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Italy kickoff, and Cannavaro picks up a YC. Out of the next game.

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

2nd half just started, foul on Zlatan by italian captain, cannavaro, was given rc, now same cannavaro was fouled , fkhas been taken for both incidents, italy in control now

mystic wrote:

KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Vieri almost squeezes in a first time ball from Panucci's cross, but it goes wide

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Vieri missed a very good chance. shots on goal: 13-ITA, 3-SWE

mystic wrote:

khalela

Post by khalela »

I sure say Ljunberg get wound after he slide ground like that.
good game sha.
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Ibrahimovic releases Larsson on the near side of the box but the ex Celtic man is crowded out by 2 DF and shoots wide

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria