Latest From Faro. Isaac Okoronkwo Arrived

Bombastic

Post by Bombastic »

Larry Ashagbe wrote:
GUEST wrote:Cele Baba don't hang out with the guys, don't bullshit with the guys, don't talk with the Coaches, and He NEVER likes those NFA OFFICIALS---Now, no one knows if the broda will report to Camp. This guy must be driving The players, Coaches' and the FA Ofiicials KNUT.
True talk.
Is it possible that then Cele does not get along with anyone because no one suits his temperament enough for him to get along with? That is, of all the groups important to Nigerian football---officials, players, and coaches----there is no one who has a redeeming quality that makes them suitable for Cele to get along with him? Hmm . . .

Before Guest's exhaltation of what may not be the best becomes the mantra, it is useful to consider whether all those people mentioned above each have qualities so odious that the great Cele cannot relate with them. This is not judgment, before anyone jumps to that convenient and argument-hindering conclusion; it is rather an invitation to people to reflect before typing and singing hurrah.
Verbum Sapienti----A word to the wise.
shaq

Post by shaq »

Baring any injury, does it mean these yet-to-arrive players are sure bet for the final 22 ?

How come Bart-the rabbit-Ogbeche is not yet in camp?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

SylverEagles

Post by SylverEagles »

Its a Goal wrote:How come Bart-the rabbit-Ogbeche is not yet in camp?
OUCH IAG, that's too harsh... :shock:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

IAG, take time oh... you know sabi say Ogbeche na 'big boy' :mrgreen: ... if Oga can stroll in late, why can't Ogbeche? :mrgreen:
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

monkeypost wrote:Larry Ashagbe informed,

There is also jealousy and I can go but I hope you get the picture.
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

green4life wrote:IAG, take time oh... you know sabi say Ogbeche na 'big boy' :mrgreen: ... if Oga can stroll in late, why can't Ogbeche? :mrgreen:
Ogeche what? Which big boy, WHO DASH MONKEY BANANA... Na today I give am last, if he fails to come, I may not be considering him in my reserve bench.

I will join the team enroute to Tunisia where my red carpet is waiting for me at Tunis airport... :wink: :wink: :D

rabbits hibernate at this time

muzines wrote:Baba is very arrogant, if he doesn't get along with other players in camp. Infact he shouldn't be on the team. He's too pompous for my liking. i just don't like him.
You do not know the guy yet you are so quick to make judgement. Calm down. The NFA are not angels, in fact, they are our real problem not Baba or any of the players.

green4life wrote:IAG, take time oh... you know sabi say Ogbeche na 'big boy' :mrgreen: ... if Oga can stroll in late, why can't Ogbeche? :mrgreen:
Ogbeche na big wetin? :shock: :D

Cheers Larry.
La Reussi

Post by La Reussi »

You'll hear stories of Chukwu's tribalism,Ogunjobi's collection of bribes from certain players and how certain players were picked out of favouritism.That is Nigeria for you.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
La Reussi

Post by La Reussi »

You'll hear stories of Chukwu's tribalism,Ogunjobi's collection of bribes from certain players and how certain players were picked out of favouritism.That is Nigeria for you.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.

Robbynice wrote:
Ogbeche na big wetin? :shock: :D
Naija, how quick una forget :wink:.... one bicycle kick later...(wasn't he the savior of Naija footy?)

btw, wetin happen to all those "intelligent" runs?:wink:

Before Anikulapo go come here tell me say Ogbeche was his senior at FGC Okigwe, I think Batho will make a good right back :lol: :lol: :D :D

Baii

Post by Baii »

Abeg na when the decamping go begin?
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

anikulapo wrote:Larry: You fit answer me straight question?

How old is Baba for real? The bobo surely don cross 30 now :P
What importance would my answer be to you if I said he was 35?