Is it fair?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Jiggerman21 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Jiggerman21 wrote:Baba is better than Udeze any day. We need him and he needs his country. Why the bad bellus?

Jigga: With all due respect you are wrong...Udeze is better in every facet than Baba....
anikulapo, what have you been smoking? :mrgreen:

who does Udeze play for right now eh?

abeg, take time o.
Jigga: So I guess we should invite players simply based on which club they play for abi?

So because Baba is part-time "Moonwalking abi na backsliding" player for Chelsea that's why we should bring him to the Eagles camp?

Baba is an average and marginal player. He no longer shows any initiative in his play. He is a defensive liability and does not give you much offensively.....And please spare me with his fluke goal today against a crap team.

Udeze on the other hand, especially when playin' for Naija reminds me of a younger Ben Iroha. He is solid defensively and joins the attack without being a defensive liability
Last edited by anikulapo on Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

anikulapo wrote:
Jiggerman21 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Jiggerman21 wrote:Baba is better than Udeze any day. We need him and he needs his country. Why the bad bellus?

Jigga: With all due respect you are wrong...Udeze is better in every facet than Baba....
anikulapo, what have you been smoking? :mrgreen:

who does Udeze play for right now eh?

abeg, take time o.
Jigga: So I guess we should invite players simply based on which club they play for abi?

So because Baba is part-time "Moonwalking abi na backsliding" player for Chelsea that's why we should bring him to the Eagles camp?

Baba is an average and marginal player. He now longer shows any initiative in his play. He is a defensive liability and does not give you much offensively.....And please spare me with his fluke goal today against a crap team.

Udeze on the other hand, especially when playin' for Naija reminds me of a younger Ben Iroha. He is solid defensively and joins the attack without being a defensive liability
ahem,
my question was a serious question o. I ask simple question and I come get this long tory answer :D

I really don't know which club, honest! Abi hin still dey WBA where he could not maintain his place?

No doubt Udeze is aggresive, but men, don't even compare.
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Why question why the likes of BABAYaro should be on the team. Wake up guys , this guy has been playing at the highest level for the past 5 yrs , and at the same time being consistent. Your answer to the question why he makes the team ? Go and watch CHELSEA's game 2day where BABA scored the 4th goal. and compare that to the best match MELKAM has played for his club :P Matter of fact, i'm gonna wear my CHELSEA BABAYARO NO 3 JERSEY 2morrow :D
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

screw CCC!Thats all i have to say!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Which one ya highest level?

Is it playing for Chelsea or playing in the EPL?
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

Does anybody know who Udeze plays for today? :mrgreen:
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

shaq wrote:Cyber Saint... I feel you

Baba said, up until friday the 9th (according to Larry), Chelsea was yet to receive his invitation. Who is to blame here?
Even with the NFA involved what are the odds of Babayaro or his club being the one player out of 41 not to receive an invitation? Common fellas lets get real. Baba needs to get to camp and stop bullshiting. Rubbish nonsense. :evil: :x :evil:
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Talk IT wrote:True, there might just be a clique within the NFA who don't want Baba to play for naija again because of past events. Robby, you can also look at it as a blessing in disguise. If Baba had not shunned the SE we wouldn't have had Udeze. Only if Finidi and oliseh had done the same thing, we would have had readily capable replacement in the last world cup. There is no structure for grooming capable backup in the SE.
That is not true. Baba shunned Nigeria in part due to the fact that he saw competition in Udeze. He realized that he had to compete for a spot on the team so he then decided to go bonkers taking advantage of the Sydney Olympics' ticket situation. The bobo is good but he needs to humble himself because no condition is permanent.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Robbynice wrote:

Baba said, up until friday the 9th (according to Larry), Chelsea was yet to receive his invitation. Who is to blame here?
Even with the NFA involved what are the odds of Babayaro or his club being the one player out of 41 not to receive an invitation? Common fellas lets get real. Baba needs to get to camp and stop bullshiting. Rubbish nonsense. :evil: :x :evil:
Robby, remeber you said the same thing about Obagoal?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If Baba has yet to receive his IV, maybe he should stay home. The likes of Udeze and Melkam(sp) are more than determined to wish Babayaro well in his club career over the national one.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
daddyrich
Egg
Egg

Post by daddyrich »

Blakes, if Finidi did not play all those qualifiers in '93, how would we have known he was first team material for the tournaments in '94 - and beyond?!!
Baxter Onigbinde's second coming is the most disingenious stint ever in Nigerian coaching history.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Its a Goal wrote:If Baba has yet to receive his IV, maybe he should stay home. The likes of Udeze and Melkam(sp) are more than determined to wish Babayaro well in his club career over the national one.
Do you know if he never got any or most of the previous invitations we all heard about?
AS long as we still have FA chiefs who don't know left from right, anything can happen. :|
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

shaq wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Robby, remeber you said the same thing about Obagoal?

:D :D :D :D
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

So funny how things change very quickly every time on this forum with every pikcing their own players. Robby na waoo for you you are questioning why players who didn't play in the qualifiers are invited to camp but players like Uche Kalu and Femi Opabunmi who featured and played in the qualifiers are mysteriously dropped and i didn't you or cyber pitiful saint and others talk about it except support CCC and Ogunjobi fro dropping them saying the camp is full...

Fair is fair you know.....
Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Robby,

what about me wey no play any qualifying matches but will play in Tunisia sey dat wan dey fair? :P
Soldier of Fortune...