CCC Bashers: Why are you guys upset?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
CCC Bashers: Why are you guys upset?

Post by Robbynice »

After all you all knew that Nigeria was going to lose. You guys have been saying it all week long so please make una sharrap make man hear word. :evil: What I can't fathom is what CCC's bashers will go through and hope for just to see the man get fired and a unless FC hired even if it means Nigeria not qualifying for the WC with CCC in charge. It is amazing I tell you. ***Robbynice weeping for Nigeria and her people especially the ignorant ones on this forum*** :cry: :cry: :cry:
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Robbynice U think everything is a fairy tale that ya problem.I saw the mighty ignorance from ya previous thread about how were gonna thrash Angloa.U have to look at things from every perspective.Its not because people wana bash CCC or anything but it was clear this match in Luanda was a no win situation,that was what u failed to understand.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
mister dolly
Re: CCC Bashers: Why are you guys upset?

Post by mister dolly »

Robbynice wrote:After all you all knew that Nigeria was going to lose. You guys have been saying it all week long so please make una sharrap make man hear word. :evil: What I can't fathom is what CCC's bashers will go through and hope for just to see the man get fired and a unless FC hired even if it means Nigeria not qualifying for the WC with CCC in charge. It is amazing I tell you. ***Robbynice weeping for Nigeria and her people especially the ignorant ones on this forum*** :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ol boy abeg sharrap...and listen to yourself for a second..I may bash CCC but I do not take kindly to the SE losing any match...I want to go to Germany and watch my SE play against the best in the World not some triumvirate tournament like the Unity Cup..

We should have snagged a draw from this game but that was beyond CCC's ability...so deal with it..
Obinna
Egg
Egg

Post by Obinna »

I STLL STAND BY CCC AND OKOCHA AND KANU
Owerri-Aba Road
Egunje
Egg
Egg

Post by Egunje »

Losing to Angola (home or away) is a new low for SE. I wonder the effect on our FIFA ranking. We should stop bashing Ghana till we can redeem ourselves.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

MD,

You are very happy that Nigeria lost this match. Go look at the stupid reasons you've given in other threads today and how it's been completely made a mockery of, and you will see that people have found you out. Good coaches lose games, but pessimists like you, Omey2k and Ayo will never see it. You all blame CCC for everything.

Imagine asking why CCC should concede a goal in the last 5 mins? What kind of nonsense is that. Why did Englend concede 2 in injury time, or why did Holland concede 3 after they led by 2. What kind of straws do you people have to grasp just to denigrate a hardworking man. Go suck on something, You MD. Yes, i know exactly what, a pacifierImage, cause your whining is just too much.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

Egunje,

Was it a lower low than when we lost to Sierra Leone. Of course you've conveniently forgotten about that because it was a white man who was our coach then. You need to get a life, you nonsense yarner.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Robbynice,

Hahahahahaaha what you are doing here is case of blaming others for something they could not control. After all the bragado and boasting you did all of a sudden you are blaming others... Omey2k has said it well and don't have nothing else to offer...
Soldier of Fortune...
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

muzines wrote:MD,

You are very happy that Nigeria lost this match. Go look at the stupid reasons you've given in other threads today and how it's been completely made a mockery of, and you will see that people have found you out. Good coaches lose games, but pessimists like you, Omey2k and Ayo will never see it. You all blame CCC for everything.

Imagine asking why CCC should concede a goal in the last 5 mins? What kind of nonsense is that. Why did Englend concede 2 in injury time, or why did Holland concede 3 after they led by 2. What kind of straws do you people have to grasp just to denigrate a hardworking man. Go suck on something, You MD. Yes, i know exactly what, a pacifierImage, cause your whining is just too much.
When you remove your head from CCC's butt..maybe you will be able to make some sense..you and your cohorts were the ones condemning all the EURO coaches whose team conceded late goals...I wonder how it feels now your boss has had a taste of the same pie...

FYI, I will never wish the SE to lose under any coach no matter how clueless he is...it's just not possible..

Rather than being happy, I feel like smacking that smugness off your face with some hot cyber slaps for your boss costing us this match..
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

Egunje wrote:Losing to Angola (home or away) is a new low for SE.
EGUNJE:
It help when folks set out to make such declarative pronouncements that they at least have their facts correct: Nigeria has lost to Angola before -- and this was while Angola was enmeshed in a debilitating civil war! In fact, in eight games against Angola, Nigeria has only won twice -- and both at home.

Nigeria's all-time record against Angola: 2 wins, 2 losses, 4 draws.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

I love it when CCC costs us so much when we lose, but if we win, it was because of the players. Please stop the whining.

I will only agree that CCC is responsible for this loss, if you people agree that everytime we win, it is because of CCC cus you can't have it both ways.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

Gotti,

You are the man.Blasting nonsense with scud missiles. Ther's nothing better that facing stupid kneejrk declarations with cold hard facts. I bet the moron is now hiding under his bed, whining about CCC, cus he surely can't show his face out here again, after all his rantings.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Gotti wrote:
Egunje wrote:Losing to Angola (home or away) is a new low for SE.
EGUNJE:
It help when folks set out to make such declarative pronouncements that they at least have their facts correct: Nigeria has lost to Angola before -- and this was while Angola was enmeshed in a debilitating civil war! In fact, in eight games against Angola, Nigeria has only won twice -- and both at home.

Nigeria's all-time record against Angola: 2 wins, 2 losses, 4 draws.
Not so fast...the question is what is CCC's record against Angola:

2 draws and 1 loss.

Until he beats Angola at home CCC has no clue how to defeat this Angolan team.
ezeoneofobz
Egg
Egg

Post by ezeoneofobz »

This is exactly why I don't come to this site as often as I used to. Some people just love to talk without getting their facts right. I am a supporter of 9ja soccer and if you guys that complain so much are supporters and true fans of our homeland, you will know that part of being a fan is going through tough times and 'supporting' the team. You may hate the coach as much as you say but thats the man we have now, so support the team.

If you think you can change the coach, log off from your computer and go to the NFA headquarters and tell them who to hire. Since you guys seem to know so much about coaching and formations. And if you have the right resume, you may lead us to the world cup while your at it.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

ezeoneofobz wrote:This is exactly why I don't come to this site as often as I used to. Some people just love to talk without getting their facts right. I am a supporter of 9ja soccer and if you guys that complain so much are supporters and true fans of our homeland, you will know that part of being a fan is going through tough times and 'supporting' the team. You may hate the coach as much as you say but thats the man we have now, so support the team.

If you think you can change the coach, log off from your computer and go to the NFA headquarters and tell them who to hire. Since you guys seem to know so much about coaching and formations. And if you have the right resume, you may lead us to the world cup while your at it.
So you expect us to fold our arms while our WC chances get mutilated by an incompetent coach..abeg stay out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat..
ezeoneofobz
Egg
Egg

Post by ezeoneofobz »

MD,

I never said fold your arms and let our world cup chances go to ruins. Is it CCC fault that the NFA put him in charge. Look at the top first. Why did they put such an incompetent coach in charge? Dont blame CCC that he is in charge..take your anger towards the NFA who have put the SE in the state that it is currently in.

Lastly, I dont think that we will miss the cup. Its only 2 games out of 10 and its in our hands. The only problem I can say we have is that our team never have enough time preparing and playing as a cohesive unit. Our formation and squad changes every game and that is my major concern.

We all here hope to see them qualify and I personally wouldnt mind CCC or any coach that is capable to do so. If it takes a FC or IC I dont care. I want us to do well.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

ezeoneofobz wrote:MD,

I never said fold your arms and let our world cup chances go to ruins. Is it CCC fault that the NFA put him in charge. Look at the top first. Why did they put such an incompetent coach in charge? Dont blame CCC that he is in charge..take your anger towards the NFA who have put the SE in the state that it is currently in.

Lastly, I dont think that we will miss the cup. Its only 2 games out of 10 and its in our hands. The only problem I can say we have is that our team never have enough time preparing and playing as a cohesive unit. Our formation and squad changes every game and that is my major concern.

We all here hope to see them qualify and I personally wouldnt mind CCC or any coach that is capable to do so. If it takes a FC or IC I dont care. I want us to do well.
I want the SE to do well too..and I guess we can shake hands on that..
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

mister dolly wrote: Not so fast...the question is what is CCC's record against Angola:
...and what is CCC's record against Cameroun?!
...and what is CCC's record against Ireland?
...and what is CCC's record against South Africa?
...and what is CCC's record against Venezuela?!
One could go on infinitum with such meaningless obfuscation.

I am not exactly sure how you arrrived at what the 'question' was, but I was merely disabusing EGUNJE of his factual misgivings that losing to Angola was a so-called "new low!"
ezeoneofobz
Egg
Egg

Post by ezeoneofobz »

MD,

I know you want them to do well too and we can shake on that.
Elexus
Egg
Egg

Post by Elexus »

I am happy for CCC. He is a much-maligned coach but has tremendous spirit. Maybe Super Eagles do need a foreign technical adviser after all if anything, to guarantee that Nigeria will never lose any match as CCC detractors seem to suggest. And in the event that Super Eagles lose any match in spite of hiring a foreign technical adviser, we can then conclude that the bashers do not know the first thing about football or their attack is based on personal animosity towards CCC.
A person who questions well teaches well. Yet CCC detractors lack the requisite technical skill to judge or analyse the game technically. But they never fail to arrogate to themselves a title they don't have!!
Pretending to be somebody that they are not is their hallmark. Is anyone of them a coach? No. But hear them analyse a match as though they know more than anyone else. They would do well to know that they will not succeed in pulling the wool over our eyes.
Cameroon with their foreign coach went to Angola and did not get a result and CCC with a horriedly assembled team lost narrowly, and suddenly it is the end of the world. Go figure!!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Oh CCC fans can't stop whinning always oh my.. :P :P :P :x
Soldier of Fortune...
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

Robbynice..This really is not the time for the spin-control for real homeboy..we just lost a major WC qualifier. Even with all the pre amble, prevarications and doomsday predictions, we all know that anytime we step on the green grass( to borrow your words) we expect to win ..Right? And why did we lose today? CCC has to shoulder some blame..admit it
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Elexus wrote:I am happy for CCC. He is a much-maligned coach but has tremendous spirit. Maybe Super Eagles do need a foreign technical adviser after all if anything, to guarantee that Nigeria will never lose any match as CCC detractors seem to suggest. And in the event that Super Eagles lose any match in spite of hiring a foreign technical adviser, we can then conclude that the bashers do not know the first thing about football or their attack is based on personal animosity towards CCC.
A person who questions well teaches well. Yet CCC detractors lack the requisite technical skill to judge or analyse the game technically. But they never fail to arrogate to themselves a title they don't have!!
Pretending to be somebody that they are not is their hallmark. Is anyone of them a coach? No. But hear them analyse a match as though they know more than anyone else. They would do well to know that they will not succeed in pulling the wool over our eyes.
Cameroon with their foreign coach went to Angola and did not get a result and CCC with a horriedly assembled team lost narrowly, and suddenly it is the end of the world. Go figure!!
Elexus..did you watch the match...if you didn't then you need to shut it right now..

Maybe you need special glasses to see when a midfield is non existent or when the opposing goalkeeper is on vacation for an entire half because our team's attack is blunt, but I don't ..and neither do I need any technical savvy to decipher that ..or maybe you are trying to tell us it was part of our game plan to concede the midfield to Angola...nonsense...

The truth of the matter is no matter who the coach of the SE is, be he a FC or LC..they get criticised for bad results..it's folk like you that make it sound like FC's are cut a bigger slack than LC's