PEOPLE SHOULD STOP ALL THESE NONSENSE RANTLINGS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP ALL THESE NONSENSE RANTLINGS

Post by naija4ever »

When we won all the matches in the unity cup some fools were saying it wasnt CCC's that they were won by talents, now the same talents couldnt win the match today and the same morons are castigating CCC, *kindpeople*!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: . What about the players that fail to turn up for the match? Should NFA have used what they didnt have for the match? nobody is blaming okocha et al for holding the country to ransome but the technical crew, u people make sick and i hope no fool will come here blaming the NFA or the coaching crews again cos it wasnt their fault, whatever it was it was unavailability of the important players that made us lose this match, now we've seen how useful kanu would've been had he been there, cos it was obvious we lost in the midfield, after people will call him names :x :evil: :x :evil: .
If CCC is clueless, then belgian, Norwegian,Turkish, Polish and other coaches whose team failed to qualify for Euro2004 are numbskulls. Also Dutch coach also cos they lost to Czech not to talk of Bulgarian that conceeded 7 goals in two matches. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: .
Am sick and tired of some id1ots that write and talk thrash here eachtime we loose games, English coach lost to france on a neutral ground so he is also even more clueless than CCC that lost away :oops: :oops: :oops: .
Until these insatiable beings understand that in a match u have to be sportsman-like and accept whatever outcome, they will whine their ways to hell, cos any intelligent or at least any human being understands that u cant win always, enough is enough :oops: :oops: :oops: .
Why is all hope lost from this table here?:
GROUP 4:

P W D L GF GA Pts
Angola 2 1 1 0 1 0 4
Nigeria 2 1 0 1 2 2 3
Rwanda 2 1 0 1 3 3 3
Zimbabwe 2 0 2 0 2 2 2
Algeria 2 0 2 0 1 1 2
Gabon 2 0 1 1 2 4 1

Fixtures:

June 5:
Nigeria 2-0 Rwanda

; Gabon 1-1 Zimbabwe; Algeria 0-0 Angola

June 19: Rwanda 3-1 Gabon
June 20: Zimbabwe 1-1 Algeria;
Angola 1-0 Nigeria

July 3:
Nigeria v Algeria

; Gabon v Angola; Rwanda v Zimbabwe

September 3: Algeria v Gabon
September 5:
Zimbabwe v Nigeria

; Angola v Rwanda

October 9: Gabon v Nigeria

October 10: Rwanda v Algeria; Angola v Zimbabwe

March 25: Algeria v Rwanda

March 26: Nigeria v Gabon

March 27: Zimbabwe v Angola

June 5: Zimbabwe v Gabon; Angola v Algeria;
Rwanda v Nigeria

June 17: Algeria v Zimbabwe
June 18:
Nigeria v Angola

; Gabon v Rwanda

September 2:
Algeria v Nigeria

September 4: Zimbabwe v Rwanda; Angola v Gabon

October 8:
Nigeria v Zimbabwe

; Gabon v Algeria
October 9: Rwanda v Angola

Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
Obinna
Egg
Egg

Post by Obinna »

I ARGEE WITH U .. DON'T MIND DEM
Owerri-Aba Road
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

1 thing U guys are over looking is Angolas draw with Algeria.When it happened all of U dismissed their efforts.Ilove the SE more than all of u claiming U know the future.This a WC/Q and we toyed with our chances.We got away with it in the previous qualifiers but idont see us getting away with it this time.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Obinna
Egg
Egg

Post by Obinna »

OMEY2GAY AND IF WE DO?
Owerri-Aba Road
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Obinna stick to touching ya toes for CCC because U no be Niaja football fan.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

Omey2k is a mornic prophet of doom. Can't you people see that. He's very happy that we lost so he could say Muhaha one more time. useless boy.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

omey2k4 wrote:Obinna stick to touching ya toes for CCC because U no be Niaja football fan.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mister dolly
Re: PEOPLE SHOULD STOP ALL THESE NONSENSE RANTLINGS

Post by mister dolly »

naija4ever wrote:When we won all the matches in the unity cup some fools were saying it wasnt CCC's that they were won by talents, now the same talents couldnt win the match today and the same morons are castigating CCC, *kindpeople*!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: . What about the players that fail to turn up for the match? Should NFA have used what they didnt have for the match? nobody is blaming okocha et al for holding the country to ransome but the technical crew, u people make sick and i hope no fool will come here blaming the NFA or the coaching crews again cos it wasnt their fault, whatever it was it was unavailability of the important players that made us lose this match, now we've seen how useful kanu would've been had he been there, cos it was obvious we lost in the midfield, after people will call him names :x :evil: :x :evil: .
If CCC is clueless, then belgian, Norwegian,Turkish, Polish and other coaches whose team failed to qualify for Euro2004 are numbskulls. Also Dutch coach also cos they lost to Czech not to talk of Bulgarian that conceeded 7 goals in two matches. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: .
Am sick and tired of some id1ots that write and talk thrash here eachtime we loose games, English coach lost to france on a neutral ground so he is also even more clueless than CCC that lost away :oops: :oops: :oops: .
Until these insatiable beings understand that in a match u have to be sportsman-like and accept whatever outcome, they will whine their ways to hell, cos any intelligent or at least any human being understands that u cant win always, enough is enough :oops: :oops: :oops: .
GROUP 4:

P W D L GF GA Pts
Angola 2 1 1 0 1 0 4
Nigeria 2 1 0 1 2 2 3
Rwanda 2 1 0 1 3 3 3
Zimbabwe 2 0 2 0 2 2 2
Algeria 2 0 2 0 1 1 2
Gabon 2 0 1 1 2 4 1

Fixtures:

June 5:
Nigeria 2-0 Rwanda

Angola 1-0 Nigeria

July 3:
Nigeria v Algeria

September 5:
Zimbabwe v Nigeria

; Angola v Rwanda

Rwanda v Nigeria

June 18:
Nigeria v Angola

; Gabon v Rwanda

September 2:
Algeria v Nigeria

October 8:
Nigeria v Zimbabwe

; Gabon v Algeria

Maybe when you pull your head out of the clouds and face some stark reality you can make a bit of sense..

Firstly, if you did not watch this match ...sharrrrap..!

You among other folks were the ones touting the new look Eagles and CCC to high heavens after we won the Unity Cup..I guess the magic deserted CCC today..what today's game proves more than anything is that CCC cannot fashion out decent tactics to help his team when under unbelievable pressure..

And there you were shouting to high heavens how we are ready to take on the world and beat everyone tha comes our way..just because we beat Ireland and Jamaica..world powers in football..
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

omey2k4 wrote:Obinna stick to touching ya toes for CCC because U no be Niaja football fan.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

CCC bashers = MORONS AND WHINY CRYBABIES.
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

mister dolly wrote:
naija4ever wrote:When we won all the matches in the unity cup some fools were saying it wasnt CCC's that they were won by talents, now the same talents couldnt win the match today and the same morons are castigating CCC, *kindpeople*!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: . What about the players that fail to turn up for the match? Should NFA have used what they didnt have for the match? nobody is blaming okocha et al for holding the country to ransome but the technical crew, u people make sick and i hope no fool will come here blaming the NFA or the coaching crews again cos it wasnt their fault, whatever it was it was unavailability of the important players that made us lose this match, now we've seen how useful kanu would've been had he been there, cos it was obvious we lost in the midfield, after people will call him names :x :evil: :x :evil: .
GROUP 4:

P W D L GF GA Pts
Angola 2 1 1 0 1 0 4
Nigeria 2 1 0 1 2 2 3
Rwanda 2 1 0 1 3 3 3
Zimbabwe 2 0 2 0 2 2 2
Algeria 2 0 2 0 1 1 2
Gabon 2 0 1 1 2 4 1

Fixtures:

June 5:
Nigeria 2-0 Rwanda

Angola 1-0 Nigeria

July 3:
Nigeria v Algeria

September 5:
Zimbabwe v Nigeria

; Angola v Rwanda

Rwanda v Nigeria

June 18:
Nigeria v Angola

; Gabon v Rwanda

September 2:
Algeria v Nigeria

October 8:
Nigeria v Zimbabwe

; Gabon v Algeria

Maybe when you pull your head out of the clouds and face some stark reality you can make a bit of sense..

You among other folks were the ones touting the new look Eagles and CCC to high heavens after we won the Unity Cup..I guess the magic deserted CCC today..what today's game proves more than anything is that CCC cannot fashion out decent tactics to help his team when under unbelievable pressure..

And there you were shouting to high heavens how we are ready to take on the world and beat everyone tha comes our way..just because we beat Ireland and Jamaica..world powers in football..
So when we win its magic, talents, this that, all sorts of garbage, but when we lose its CCC's fault? :evil: :evil: :x
c'mon now I expected more unbiased analysis from u, more so given the fact that u aren't in naija were prejudice is the other of the day,...cant u read in bw the lines and notice u arent being fair on CCC, during one of the qualifications we lost to SIERA-LEONE of all countries with an FC in charge, still people didnt ask for the FC's head but blamed the players...I hope u r not making me to believe that u r still suffering from the disease called "White/Colomentalismaniac" which is the one somebody suffers as a result of thinking that anybody from the white or colonial race is best irrespective of his skills/technical know how :evil: :evil: :evil: . If this is the case, then MD,am sorry cos it will take centuries to patent the medicine for this kind of obsession based sickness :shock: :shock: :x :x :oops: :oops:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Obinna wrote:I ARGEE WITH U .. DON'T MIND DEM

Obinna,

REF: The thread by Egunje - viewtopic.php?t=13408&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I am wondering how naija4ever calling folks with different opinions "fools", "morons" and "*kindpeople*" among other invectives should be smth you would read and agree with? Common man, I for one hold you in much higher esteem than this.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

theDunamis wrote:
Obinna wrote:I ARGEE WITH U .. DON'T MIND DEM

Obinna,

REF: The thread by Egunje - viewtopic.php?t=13408&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I am wondering how naija4ever calling folks with different opinions "fools", "morons" and "*kindpeople*" among other invectives should be smth you would read and agree with? Common man, I for one hold you in much higher esteem than this.
Those words are called outbursts if u know what I meant, they literarily didnt mean as they appeared to be, so take it east am sure u r among those calling for CCC's head, tell me have u ever played footy in ur life? I mean even with oranges on the street, cos if u have then u will know what it takes to be a player not even to talk of being a coach :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: . Besides those words I used r nothing compared to what I see people use everyday on CCC who probably could father most of them here, I wonder if any of those has ever or can ever use such on their own elders back home irrespective of the situations, respect my friend is a reciprocal :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil: . Read my signature and absorb it very well. peace :wink:

mystic wrote:

daddyrich
Egg
Egg

Post by daddyrich »

mister dolly wrote:..what today's game proves more than anything is that CCC cannot fashion out decent tactics to help his team when under unbelievable pressure..
So what did the win against Rwanda prove? Afterall CCC was in danger of dropping a point AT HOME. If that ain't pressure, I don't know what is.
Baxter Onigbinde's second coming is the most disingenious stint ever in Nigerian coaching history.
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Daddyrich, no be the same you dey castigate Onigbinde for everything? As a matter of fact, after 2 yrs, you still dey yab Onigbinde for your signature. I find it really peculiar that you're defending Chukwu as if your life depends on it.

I'm definitely not saying Chukwu deserves all the blame for the loss, but he definitely has to take part of the blame, and why haven't you accorded him any?
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

daddyrich wrote:
mister dolly wrote:..what today's game proves more than anything is that CCC cannot fashion out decent tactics to help his team when under unbelievable pressure..
So what did the win against Rwanda prove? Afterall CCC was in danger of dropping a point AT HOME. If that ain't pressure, I don't know what is.
that win proved that Mr. Obafemi Martins is the real deal...today we had no attack without him, but then we had no midfield either.....
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Schillachi wrote:Daddyrich, no be the same you dey castigate Onigbinde for everything? As a matter of fact, after 2 yrs, you still dey yab Onigbinde for your signature. I find it really peculiar that you're defending Chukwu as if your life depends on it.

I'm definitely not saying Chukwu deserves all the blame for the loss, but he definitely has to take part of the blame, and why haven't you accorded him any?
Didnt Sierra-leone of all countries defeat us at home with a very sound fc like people would like us to have? even with full squad, so why cant we accpet away defeat in good faith? :evil: :evil:

mystic wrote:

legend
Egg
Egg

Post by legend »

And there you were shouting to high heavens how we are ready to take on the world and beat everyone tha comes our way..just because we beat Ireland and Jamaica..world

MD you have no credibility and you know why :mrgreen:
When Pa Oni STOLE amodu's hardwork and branded a generation of SE finest 'tired legs', you saw nothing wrong with it.
Infact you said that 'EVEN IF SE END AT THE BOTTOM OF OUR WC2002 GROUP THAT YOU STILL STAND BY ONI' :mrgreen: :mrgreen: yeah that's caring for our football :lol: :lol:
I know clowns like you and I figured you out way back in 2002 :mrgreen:
Apart from my usual Amodu rantings all in all. He has done very well and the laurels and records speak for itself - MI5

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157957
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

mister dolly wrote:
daddyrich wrote:
that win proved that Mr. Obafemi Martins is the real deal...today we had no attack without him, but then we had no midfield either.....
Was CCC responsible for the unavailability of attackers and midfielders? :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:

mystic wrote:

Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

naija4ever wrote:
Schillachi wrote:Daddyrich, no be the same you dey castigate Onigbinde for everything? As a matter of fact, after 2 yrs, you still dey yab Onigbinde for your signature. I find it really peculiar that you're defending Chukwu as if your life depends on it.

Didnt Sierra-leone of all countries defeat us at home with a very sound fc like people would like us to have? even with full squad, so why cant we accpet away defeat in good faith? :evil: :evil:
Dude, are you ok? Did you read what I wrote before you replied to it? U sure say U pass Waec so?
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Naija4ever,

With all due respect. Keep the uninformed rubbish you are vommitting all over this forum to yourself.

Sierra Leone never beat us at home.

Don't even know why I'm responding to you
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

truetalk,

Why don't you go take a shower or something, cus your hatred for CCC is well known. Everything that comes out of you CCC bashers are just Image.
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Schillachi wrote:
naija4ever wrote:

Dude, are you ok? Did you read what I wrote before you replied to it? U sure say U pass Waec so?
And what has WAEC to do with comprehending what u wrote?
Anyway, short-sightedness isnt a disease that is difficult to cure, BTW am happy that u took WAEC, can we see the results? thats only of course if u wrote the exams ursel and not some kind of mercinaries doing them for u :x :x :evil: :roll: .
I was just trying to tell u that when we lost to SL, nobody blamed the coach but the players, however that didnt mean that CCC shouldn't take part of the blames for the loss, after all some give him the praises for a win, even though those die hard bashers will always say it was cos of talents that we won, but then when we loss its the coach's lack of clue, this naijas sef ..........hmmmmm..... what more can one say, than shake his heads in disappointment :shock: :shock: :shock:

mystic wrote: