FOR THOSE THINKING OF GOING TO TUNIS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pasamu
Egg
Egg
FOR THOSE THINKING OF GOING TO TUNIS

Post by pasamu »

The price is going down for all those who want to go to tunis from england teletext has a number of companies who will get you there with accomodation + flights for less than £180 plus two meals ie breakfast and supper. this is for two weeks. i saw one advert for £158 so i am kicking myself for getting my holiday for £200. for those going how do we meet up once there?
my times are in HIS hands
Naija fan
Egg
Egg
Re: FOR THOSE THINKING OF GOING TO TUNIS

Post by Naija fan »

pasamu wrote:The price is going down for all those who want to go to tunis from england teletext has a number of companies who will get you there with accomodation + flights for less than £180 plus two meals ie breakfast and supper. this is for two weeks. i saw one advert for £158 so i am kicking myself for getting my holiday for £200. for those going how do we meet up once there?
That's a pretty goog deal for two weeks if it's true. What class of hotel is this?
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

pasamu,

Are you talking about package holidays to Tunisia or an ANC package holiday?

It is easy to pay £158 to get to Tunisia and go off and do your own business.
pasamu
Egg
Egg

Post by pasamu »

naija fan i have a three star hotel
larry it is a package holiday deal
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

pasamu,

Where is your final destination in Tunisia for package holiday?

Where is Nigeria playing in Stage 1 and Stage 2 if they get there?
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Sounds tempting. But work boku for ground.
who no know go know.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

At present, I am planning on arriving Tunisia on February 4 en route London.

Please kindly forward the details of the travel companies to me. I was hoping to flt to Tunis from London and then commute by train or bus to Sfax for the Nigeria vs. Benin game..

Any advise is welcome....you can PM me if you prefer..
Robbynice
Re: FOR THOSE THINKING OF GOING TO TUNIS

Post by Robbynice »

pasamu wrote:The price is going down for all those who want to go to tunis from england teletext has a number of companies who will get you there with accomodation + flights for less than £180 plus two meals ie breakfast and supper. this is for two weeks. i saw one advert for £158 so i am kicking myself for getting my holiday for £200. for those going how do we meet up once there?
What about those of us in the United States? If possible I will love to be in Tunisia to support the SE. :P
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

mister dolly wrote:At present, I am planning on arriving Tunisia on February 4 en route London.

Please kindly forward the details of the travel companies to me. I was hoping to flt to Tunis from London and then commute by train or bus to Sfax for the Nigeria vs. Benin game..

Any advise is welcome....you can PM me if you prefer..
Na wa oh. You fit pack me with your luggages? Me sef wan go Tunisia now. :P
pasamu
Egg
Egg

Post by pasamu »

MD e be like say at last we go meet with handshake and smiles. i am going with my wife on the feb 1st and will try and see the last group game against Benin. can i pm you tomorrow cos i do not have the details to hand will pm my own and then will look for the deal i saw of £158 and will post these on the forum
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

pasamu, talk true. Wetin you tell your wife say una dey go do for Tunisia? :D
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

pasamu wrote:MD e be like say at last we go meet with handshake and smiles. i am going with my wife on the feb 1st and will try and see the last group game against Benin. can i pm you tomorrow cos i do not have the details to hand will pm my own and then will look for the deal i saw of £158 and will post these on the forum
pasamu...thanks bro..I look forward to getting the details..
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

mister dolly,

Enjoy Tunisia.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

I can only go to tunis if Naija gets to the final.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Bombastic
Egg
Egg

Post by Bombastic »

Mr. Dolly, Check out www.thomascook.co.uk
The deals are very good to Sousse, which is a very short distance to Sfax and Monastir where Nigeria will be playing. You may do well to buy a ticket to London, and then do the Thomas Cook thing to Sfax.
Verbum Sapienti----A word to the wise.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Thanks Bombastic...